VERDICT WATCH VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the jury must have noticed AH’s smirking, sniggering and note passing throughout Camille’s rebuttal.

Did anyone else notice when Camille said AH lied about being raped with a bottle AH shook her head and closed her eyes as if to feign tears, then within seconds was back to smirking and sniggering.

If I was on that jury and had any doubt before today, the doubt would be all gone now. Watching AH great the court with such blatant disrespect I was half expecting the judge to remind her where she is. And EB joining in on the sniggering too!

It’s all just a joke to this woman, and an absolute insult to actual victims of physical and sexual abuse. She’s a stone cold narcissist.

Are any of the public actually supporting AH? After her demeanour today I’d guess not many.
All MOO

Even though they’re not supposed to, I would imagine some or most of the jurors have decided the verdict. I remember on one of the trials I served on years ago, I couldn’t help forming an opinion and was anxiously awaiting to see what the rest of the jury thought!
Unless there is a piece of evidence that confuses them they have already seen it all. If they dont all agree then some evidence needs to be pulled back up and debated. Most probably already have formed an opinion. Its just getting everyone on the same page if they can. Myself. You couldn't pay me to listen to Dr Spiegel again. That man came across as a fruitcake. Hope he got his plug for his book. jmo.

Even though they’re not supposed to, I would imagine some or most of the jurors have decided the verdict. I remember on one of the trials I served on years ago, I couldn’t help forming an opinion and was anxiously awaiting to see what the rest of the jury thought!
I agree, generally the first juror willing to make a categorical statement gets to put a metaphorical pin denoting the first tenet of the whole discussion.

The conscientious among them will definitely want to make sure that everyone has been heard from and that everyone agrees; because at this point they'll be worried about being the person potentially causing a mistrial.

Thank you everyone for posting all the updates for those of us not tuned in. I have the unfortunate side effect of anxiety from COVID. I never knew it was a side effect until someone told me today which I was grateful for because this is horrible. I couldn't watch either because I knew my anxiety would be much worse. Praying for justice for Johnny!!

MOO
I'm sorry to hear about your anxiety side effect as a result of Covid. It's good that you quit watching the closing.

Sky News

Jury sent out to consider verdicts

Judge Penney Azcarate tells the jury what they have to consider when deliberating.

She says they have to agree unanimously and will have the exhibits that have been entered into evidence to consider during their deliberations.

The judge says they must not talk to anyone else about the case.

I wish Camille wouldn’t have said ‘dark humor’.:confused:

Unless there is a piece of evidence that confuses them they have already seen it all. If they dont all agree then some evidence needs to be pulled back up and debated. Most probably already have formed an opinion. Its just getting everyone on the same page if they can. Myself. You couldn't pay me to listen to Dr Spiegel again. That man came across as a fruitcake. Hope he got his plug for his book. jmo.
Actually that's not strictly true... Johnny submitted at least 5.5 hours of audio evidence to the jury. Less than a fraction of it was played in court.

Will they need it? Maybe not; but they haven't seen (heardsay/said) it all.

Excellent observation. AH has shown herself to be...not a nice person. MOO

I do recall in very early testimony, with one of the nurses..that AH had a history of treating those she felt beneath her with horribleness. An example was given of a restaurant waitress, and AH had insisted on pats on the back from the nurse, when she was finally able to treat others humanely. :rolleyes:

Baby steps in this cruel world, Ms Heard..

I do recall in very early testimony, with one of the nurses..that AH had a history of treating those she felt beneath her with horribleness. An example was given of a restaurant waitress, and AH had insisted on pats on the back from the nurse, when she was finally able to treat others humanely. :rolleyes:

Baby steps in this cruel world, Ms Heard..
Yes, Nurse Erin (Falati nee Boerum) said that AH was served the wrong food at the 10PM (!) restaurant dinner AH once insisted Erin meet her at; and that it was huge for AH to be polite about sending her food back, instead of going straight off on the waitress with the rough side of her tongue for hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member