VERDICT WATCH VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Camille wouldn’t have said ‘dark humor’.:confused:
I kind of liked that she said it.

My husband is a comedy writer. Also a screenwriter and an author. He has been a professional for 45 years. Has been a member of the Writer's Guild, the Animation Guild, SAG and the Directors Guild for decades.

If, God Forbid, LE subpoenaed his texts and emails, it would be highly embarrassing because he and his writer friends have competed with each other over who can write the most flowery but denigrating insulting but humorous things to each other and about each other, for years.

He is the kindest, most compassionate husband and father. But if you read some of the language he creatively concocted, it would be very awkward to read in public.

When I saw some of JD's rants I totally understood what it was about. He is describing his anger towards the anger and betrayal he felt about her shenanigans and vicious lies. He did so like my husband does---with a creative, dark humorous flair. That is what artists do when they want to release emotional angst. JMO

I couldn't believe when EB said that they didn't expect the full amount. Isn't that what your client wants? Why not say what you actually want?
So, isn't EB admitting they exaggerated and pretended the damages were much worse than they legally claimed they were?

Isn't that one of the main allegations against Amber Heard---that she exaggerates and pretends to be damaged much more than is true?

So, isn't EB admitting they exaggerated and pretended the damages were much worse than they legally claimed they were?

Isn't that one of the main allegations against Amber Heard---that she exaggerates and pretends to be damaged much more than is true?
I can't help but wonder if it was said because AH's team knows they have little to no chance of winning this thing. They must figure something would be better than nothing. But nothing is exactly what I hope and pray they get.

Thank you everyone for posting all the updates for those of us not tuned in. I have the unfortunate side effect of anxiety from COVID. I never knew it was a side effect until someone told me today which I was grateful for because this is horrible. I couldn't watch either because I knew my anxiety would be much worse. Praying for justice for Johnny!!

MOO
Sending you hugs
Maybe watch some Alpaca videos to relax.
Please don’t think I’m being flippant by joking.
Anxiety is awful, take care of you

JURY CONFIRMED: the #DeppvsHeard deliberating jury includes

-5 men -2 women

Alternates are juror #2 (officially #3) and #8 (officially #14) on the graph below, still on standby if needed...

View attachment 346440
That is highly skewed with Asian men/one woman ...is that typical of the population of that area. I don't know anything about the area. Would love to hear the jury watchers comments on those dismissed as I know there was one that slept from time to some and one who cleaned ears non stop Sounds like an eclectic bunch!

This would mean I'd have to get all their alerts, right? For however long this takes?
I think so. But it’s only when a verdict has been reached and I don’t think they cover “too” many trials that will have verdicts coming in.
I’m going to follow the account and turn on notifications and see what happens.

Law&Crime host said to guest “it’s hard to listen to you here as I’m watching these glammed up alpacas eating grass outside of the courthouse. I don’t…..what the hell is happening here? OK we are gonna take a break”….

That was hilarious

Attachments

• F4F8B132-53ED-457D-9DB2-16AEF56D7C20.jpeg
    F4F8B132-53ED-457D-9DB2-16AEF56D7C20.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online