VERDICT WATCH VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe one of the jurors is a speed writer?

Actually I’m thinking the jurors might ask the judge if they can go home and start deliberations on Tuesday. It’s a Friday before a holiday and I could understand everyone wanting to get out of the courtroom for the day.

Then again, the jurors may be chomping at the bits to tell the world Amber Heard is an abuser and a liar. I could understand that as well.
I don’t think we will see a verdict today. I do think that the jury will want to be able to talk about the case finally amongst themselves today.

I have to say, I think the moments where JD and BC appear to be (potentially; the eyeline ain't exactly clear for me) making eye contact with each other, are very powerful and speak volumes about their behind-the-scenes bond.

That was incredibly powerful! His team are so professional and they are genuinely supportive of him.

I sent Ben an email last evening, it was the general email off the firms site but hopefully he will get it eventually.

I can't imagine what AH's crossing will focus on. To me one of the issues with her story is that there are no medical records, how? I'm not even talking about records that show she had bad injuries. Just medical records when she went to go get check ups for over all health? Imo it's because she had a nurse - so she didn't need to go to a doctor. And as we know the nurse found no injuries etc... the way AH describes how she was beat, injuries would have been very visible imo. Anyway - it's just very clear to me. Either everyone that testified lied about not seeing anything, or AH is lying. /just a rant.
No ob/gyn? No eye doctor for glasses?
ENT? Dermatologist? Plastic surgeon?
The nurse handled everything I guess.

I thought the closing was brilliant and to the point. Loved when Ben said "they're still at it" in response to Heard's team arguing what Heard testified to.

Now, since Amber has been writing a novel during the closing, let's see how her closing goes. I suspect she wants her attorneys to tailor the closing in response to Johnny's closing and toss their original closing which may really get them "off their game" so to speak.

Loved the hugging and huddling of Johnny's team when leaving for break. Good luck Johnny!
BBM
Yes, I believe this to be true. Watch her come out with a book. All these notes will be included....just watch and see.

She had a nurse though! Ugh... it's just so weird. The jury will know this. This closing is already going bad imo.
No ob/gyn? No eye doctor for glasses?
ENT? Dermatologist? Plastic surgeon?
The nurse handled everything I guess.
Exactly!? AH supplied no records. So either she didn't go to a dermatologist, ob/gyn, surgeon etc.. or she doesn't want to supply the records because it shows she was fine and healthy.

BR gave a long list of what the jury will be telling DV victims if they find for JD, but what about what they will be telling DV, both male and female?

I'd feel VERY comfortable finding for JD and still supporting DV victims, of which he is one.

I can't imagine what AH's crossing will focus on. To me one of the issues with her story is that there are no medical records, how? I'm not even talking about records that show she had bad injuries. Just medical records when she went to go get check ups for over all health? Imo it's because she had a nurse - so she didn't need to go to a doctor. And as we know the nurse found no injuries etc... the way AH describes how she was beat, injuries would have been very visible imo. Anyway - it's just very clear to me. Either everyone that testified lied about not seeing anything, or AH is lying. /just a rant.
In most cases an SA victim knows to get to the hospital fast and call the police. Especially in the case of a foreign jagged object. And yet she has no records. We know if she did they would be publicized already. That would have been her main defense! She lied and continues to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53