VERDICT WATCH VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a dumb choice for Rottenborn to show the cabinet video---after we all know she set it up, then secretly sold it to TMZ and gave them the copyright and she lied about it

Then he lies and denies she sold it to them--'but she was on a plane' ....lmao

Last edited:
She is literally trying to provoke him in that video, she keeps asking him what happened,he doesn't answer so she goes again.
Then she tried to make it about her!.
And yes,Mr Rottenborn I just heard her laugh at the end of the video.

If she was scared of him,why would she provoke him for a reaction?

It's ridiculous!

Two things about JDs closing:
1). Why didn’t they bring up the fact that SHE said the article was about him yesterday? Because they figured jury was smart enough to catch it? I don’t know. I think they were tuning her out anyway.

2). Would have been incredibly powerful if BC had said “Award JD $1 in damages and give him back his $7 million and he will donate it to charity. Give him back his name. He will be happy.” I say that because I believe jury would come back with much greater payout for JD.

As it stands, imo, jury will side with JD but may not award any damages to either. Who knows?
Maybe the attorneys are waiting to bring up AH said the OP-ED was about JD for their rebuttal after Rottenborn finishes? MOO

I had to turn the sound off because I can't listen to the way RB is lecturing the jury and repeating all of her lies while she sits there and looks sad after she just spent 2 hours sneering. It's just really coming off as bad to me and if I were on the jury I wouldn't be able to look at him and I probably would be rolling my eyes.

It is a dumb choice for Rottenborn to show the cabinet video---after we all know she set it up, then secretly sold it to TMZ and gave them the copyright and she lied about it

Then he lies and denies she sold it to them--'but she was win a plane' ....lmao
She was on a plane? How do we know she didn't sell the video BEFORE she got on the plane and then it was sent to the drop box? Sounds to me like the 15 minutes was spent getting the clip ready to publish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member