DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How do you feel the jury will decide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rekeita Law have somebody on who ran a mock jury last night and JD won on Q1, lost on Q's 2 & 3 and AH lost on all. They're also showing a poll where there are a few thousand responses and AH seems to be winning on some of the statements from the WP article.
Did this "mock jury" read the entire op-ed and take the statements as a WHOLE with the article as required by jury instructions? I think these polls and mock juries are not doing that as the jury instructions require. In fact, I saw Nate did it with Joe Lawgic, and they did NOT even look at the op-ed once.

Here are the Jury Instructions- 38 pages.

From the Court site:

The verdict forms are on there too.
This has handwriting on it and the link says 2019. They have changed the jury instructions since 2019.

There are so many questions to be answered, even at 30 minutes deliberation for each (which is not much time for 7 people to speak) that would easily be more than 20 hours.

Given 30 minutes to begin and 30 minutes to conclude, that's 7 hours a day x 3 , so I think we may be looking at LATE Friday, if not even Monday.

There are so many questions to be answered, even at 30 minutes deliberation for each (which is not much time for 7 people to speak) that would easily be more than 20 hours.

Given 30 minutes to begin and 30 minutes to conclude, that's 7 hours a day x 3 , so I think we may be looking at LATE Friday, if not even Monday.
Was thinking this as well, but then thought that the answers to some questions may flow quickly from the answer to the previous one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53