VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. I said worse things to my friends about my abusive ex-husband. Mostly involving trauma to his genitals. People vent things like that when they are over stressed, angry and afraid, or just plain fed up. It doesn't mean they are "disturbed" in general. IMO
I was talking to my cousin today and she said her daughter brought up that text as showing how disturbed JD was.

My cousin reminded me that we used to describe the many ways we would 'disable' our cheating ex's if we could. Like thinking of ways to set their crotch on fire with gasoline and a BBQ lighter. We discussed various methods in flowery, vulgar terms and laughed about it.

We were VENTING. I don't think that makes us troubled or disturbed. We were hurt and traumatised by their cheating ways and the betrayal so we said the most shocking things we could imagine about what we would like to do in response. Lighting a cheating boyfriend's crotch on fire sounds very vicious but it is a joke and also a way to release pain and anger.

I think JD was doing the same thing by joking about what to do with his cheating wife's corpse. It is not unusual for someone to vent that way during a contentious divorce. JMO

It makes me think that Elaine took the case because it was a high profile one. I understand that for exposure purposes, to reach for an upper echelon client base. I’m pretty convinced now that she had no idea what she was dealing with. She most likely looked at AH previous 2 cases. When meeting her in person she must have felt a level of comfort for AH appearing smart, a business woman and an accomplished actress. ‘What do I have to lose‘ sort of outlook for Elaine.

Instead she was met with an unstable colossal liar and narcissist. She was in over her head and it showed. Her “15 minutes“ showed her lack of pop culture awareness. And of all people she pulled that on the TMZ guy, Morgan and I don’t recall the other.

I think that’s why she began to get more frazzled with each passing day. She certainly didn’t know what she was up against and I imagine her going home after a full day with brain fog. She was probably thinking ‘who in their right mind lies like this and who doesn’t have evidence in a trial of this caliber’??

Last week she had to know they were in big trouble and that explains why she poured out everything she could think off in a frantic pace. That wasn’t a good look.
Maybe EB should have interviewed Dr. Curry prior to taking on AH as a client.

I was talking to my cousin today and she said her daughter brought up that text as showing how disturbed JD was.

My cousin reminded me that we used to describe the many ways we would 'disable' our cheating ex's if we could. Like thinking of ways to set their crotch on fire with gasoline and a BBQ lighter. We discussed various methods in flowery, vulgar terms and laughed about it.

We were VENTING. I don't think that makes us troubled or disturbed. We were hurt and traumatised by their cheating ways and the betrayal so we said the most shocking things we could imagine about what we would like to do in response. Lighting a cheating boyfriend's crotch on fire sounds very vicious but it is a joke and also a way to release pain and anger.

I think JD was doing the same thing by joking about what to do with his cheating wife's corpse. It is not unusual for someone to vent that way during a contentious divorce. JMO

Katy you gave me a different perspective to think about the other day on this and you are right. If someone could read our minds we would all be judged for fleeting thoughts. The same could be said about our internet searches, especially in a true crime community.

The difference for him is he wouldn’t act on it. She on the other hand pretended to be worried about him with kind words on record but doing the opposite behind his back. He was lucky to get away before any more physical harm was done.

What violently abused woman gives her abuser a flipping hunting knife for his birthday? I can't get over that.

She did not, at any time, exhibit any fear whatsoever. In fact she goaded him, chased after him when he wanted to walk away, even begged him to return home after she got the TRO.

Makes no sense.

I did a search on what Kate Moss has been up to…and layered into all her decades of Vogue covers, her work with Dior…her candid interviews about her modeling career …
Amber was prob so friggin jealous of Kate Moss. Kate looking all beautiful & timeless even though she
was “around in the 90s”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member