VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As the jury determined the statement AH made about sexual violence in the OpEd was false,
yet she delivered obscene and multi-detailed lies about rape with a bottle and a cavity search for drugs by JD
whilst she was under oath during the trial
can she not be charged with perjury?
I think she should be charged with perjury. Could that also be a deterrent to her filing an appeal? This woman needs to be stopped in her tracks before she goes any further. She’s a menace.

Regarding Johnny receiving the monetary awards. I know some here think he may or may not or should or should not, my sister is adamant he will not because he "has too much class".

My thought is this, I think it would be a slap in the face to the jury not to accept their monetary award, they voted in his favor and I believe they want him to have the money and want Amber to be held accountable.

What Johnny may do with the money is anyone's guess. I think he should donate it to the Art of Elysium, as Amber snubbed them and chose to donate to higher-profile charities that would garner her more international attention. Jennifer Howel, I believe in deposition, stated that she was surprised Amber did not donate to their cause as both she, Amber, and her sister Whitney worked or volunteered there. It would be most fitting in my opinion. Jennifer testified on Johnny's behalf although she was very limited to what she could testify to.

Also, If he does not accept the reward, even though he said he doesn't want the money, it may possibly lead some to believe he feels sorry for Amber and that would be disturbing to many Depp supporters. She cost him so much more than money can ever cover. However, she also did actually cost him a lot in monetary loss. I do want him to take the money and say yes, She owes me this. IMO

She was given her normal dose of seroquel (25 mg?) the nurse tried to give her 50 and the doctor said he would be fine with 100 .. but that didn't happen and she was flown back to LA the next morning IIRC ..
"Kipper recommends sedating her with the anti-psychotic medicine Seroquel - 100mg rather than her 'usual' 25mg dose - and says someone should fly back to Los Angeles with her as soon as possible to ensure she and Depp are kept apart."

I did a search on what Kate Moss has been up to…and layered into all her decades of Vogue covers, her work with Dior…her candid interviews about her modeling career …
Amber was prob so friggin jealous of Kate Moss. Kate looking all beautiful & timeless even though she
was “around in the 90s”

Love Kate Moss... beautiful now as always!!

"Kipper recommends sedating her with the anti-psychotic medicine Seroquel - 100mg rather than her 'usual' 25mg dose - and says someone should fly back to Los Angeles with her as soon as possible to ensure she and Depp are kept apart."

If you listen to the audio from Australia you will hear Nurse Debbie say that she is giving her 50 mg and then she comes back and says that AH refused to take 50 mg and only took her regular 25 mg dose. Ben King and Jerry Judge also state in the audio that they are getting a hotel room for AH and spending the night before flying out the next morning. I'm not sure that happened .. but it was discussed. DM must not have listened to the audio or just wanted to post something with a little more shock value.

ETA link .. starting at 10:30 to 11:20 for the dose of seroquel and 15:16 about getting her up to get her on the plane in the morning. and 19:25 discussing getting her out of the house to go stay in a hotel until her morning flight

Last edited:
In observing the evidence of her behaviors, her behaviours on the witness stand, and her statement after the verdict, I think Amber is a danger to Depp, and his family & he should stay in France for some time. I also think someone should be keeping track of where she is.

She seems very unbalanced and vengeful right now.

Regarding Johnny receiving the monetary awards. I know some here think he may or may not or should or should not, my sister is adamant he will not because he "has too much class".

My thought is this, I think it would be a slap in the face to the jury not to accept their monetary award, they voted in his favor and I believe they want him to have the money and want Amber to be held accountable.

What Johnny may do with the money is anyone's guess. I think he should donate it to the Art of Elysium, as Amber snubbed them and chose to donate to higher-profile charities that would garner her more international attention. Jennifer Howel, I believe in deposition, stated that she was surprised Amber did not donate to their cause as both she, Amber, and her sister Whitney worked or volunteered there. It would be most fitting in my opinion. Jennifer testified on Johnny's behalf although she was very limited to what she could testify to.

Also, If he does not accept the reward, even though he said he doesn't want the money, it may possibly lead some to believe he feels sorry for Amber and that would be disturbing to many Depp supporters. She cost him so much more than money can ever cover. However, she also did actually cost him a lot in monetary loss. I do want him to take the money and say yes, She owes me this. IMO
Imo, AH owes the debt. Whether JD wants the money or not, he can donate as you suggest. Regardless, AH should have to carry that burden on her shoulders, for at least six years, just like JD had to carry around the burden of her false accusations of abuse for six years.
How about a monthly payment plan. Jmo

You can hear for yourself what went on.

There is audio tape out there that AH recorded herself in Australia just after the incident, without the knowledge of all other parties. It proves that AH's testimony is a total act of fiction, but unfortunately it wasn't allowed into evidence.

AH normally took 25 seroquel, the Dr. and nurse were talking about giving her 50-100, but ultimately she only took her usual 25. Ben King ended up flying back with her. They initially discussed sending someone with her who couldn't be manipulated, possibly someone bigger (in case she kicked off again). Let that sink in for a moment. It's important to realize that "glassing" is a serious offense in Australia. If they had not covered for AH to the police, she might have ended up with a lengthy prison sentence. Hence the need to send her back to the US immediately.

She can be heard stomping around in her high heels after claiming her feet were shredded with glass. There is no discussion of any of her claimed injuries. In fact she initially enters the conversation helping to look for Johnny's finger in the trash.

Just go find and listen to all of the secret audio tapes. All you need to know about the dynamics of the relationship are in there and Australia, in particular, is eye-opening.

In observing the evidence of her behaviors, her behaviours on the witness stand, and her statement after the verdict, I think Amber is a danger to Depp, and his family & he should stay in France for some time. I also think someone should be keeping track of where she is.

She seems very unbalanced and vengeful right now.
I had no idea she was taking an anti psychotic medicine, regularly it seems.
That's telling right there.

I had no idea she was taking an anti psychotic medicine, regularly it seems.
That's telling right there.
She had several different prescriptions and she was mixing them with alcohol every day. 1 - 2 bottles a day, reportedly. In the tapes she also talks about taking Xanax and Ambien. That's not including weed, cocaine, MDMA and mushrooms that are mentioned in nurses notes etc. Basically I wouldn't be surprised if her mixing drugs with alcohol contributed to her aggressive/abusive behaviors. I would even speculate she was more likely the one who often 'changed' when she was heavily intoxicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member