Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<snip>

She's always traded on her looks, her body, and her sexual appeal and I don't see that changing. Dyscoherent statements while playing arm candy for another rich man?

Amber Heard is 36 years old. Her days of relying on her body, her looks, and her sexual appeal will soon be coming to an end. For her own sake, I hope she will start to look beyond her looks and find something more permanent to believe in.

"As the Scriptures say, “People are like grass; their beauty is like a flower in the field. The grass withers and the flower fades: 1 Peter 1:24

He was a sad, sick mess.

To try to claw one's way from the clutches of addiction while enduring the brutality inflicted by AH was a near insurmountable task.

He appears to be doing well and retains his wit and talents, and love for life. If he has continues to have truly caring friends (not those that WANT something from him), trusted family members, and dependency-knowledgeable people close by, he is and will be greater than he's ever been. jmo

Yes, it's entirely understandable why one would want to crawl into a coma-like stupor to escape from the never-ceasing abuse by AH.

I really want to believe that he has found far better coping mechanisms when dealing with a horrible relationship.

It does seem like divorce was his final grasp at a lifesaver ring to escape her.

I'm very happy that he has a completely different life and I do applaud his tactic to never see her eyes again. It's a powerful personal statement.

The boss of a domestic violence counselling service has revealed that since a jury reached their verdict today in the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard defamation trial, they've already been inundated with calls from survivors in Australia.

Full Stop Australia chief executive Hayley Foster told A Current Affair she's concerned about what Depp's defamation case win against his ex-wife Heard will mean for survivors of abuse.

"This case and cases like it make it difficult for people to speak out and it does have a very chilling and silencing effect," Foster said.

I would think this would be of comfort to DV survivors, to see that a massively abusive person is exposed in public and the manipulations and falsehoods exposed legitimize their claims.

The claimed by AH "Mountains of evidence" has now been re-written to "enormous amounts of evidence" by EB.

Sigh....The reason why your 'evidence' was not allowed in trial, is because it was deemed questionable evidence. Meta-data anyone?
The UK may have allowed it, but Judge Penny said No No No.
Is there somewhere we can see what was not allowed at this trial?

The claimed by AH "Mountains of evidence" has now been re-written to "enormous amounts of evidence" by EB.

Sigh....The reason why your 'evidence' was not allowed in trial, is because it was deemed questionable evidence. Meta-data anyone?
The UK may have allowed it, but Judge Penny said No No No.
The statements are contradictory, are they not? AH is claiming that even WITH her team's 'mountains of evidence', the 'demonizing' jurors found in favor of Depp... but meanwhile, AH's counsel is claiming 'enormous amounts of evidence' were suppressed? Or am I misinterpreting?

Last edited:
Can you imagine how mind blowing it must have been for them when they got on the Internet and saw all the stuff that was withheld from the court? o_O

So I have been following the trial but I am not aware of "all the stuff" that was withheld from the jury. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thank you!

He was a sad, sick mess.

To try to claw one's way from the clutches of addiction while enduring the brutality inflicted by AH was a near insurmountable task.

He appears to be doing well and retains his wit and talents, and love for life. If he has continues to have truly caring friends (not those that WANT something from him), trusted family members, and dependency-knowledgeable people close by, he is and will be greater than he's ever been. jmo

I personally believe that music ( JD's first love ) will be the peace that will get him through his drug and alcohol abuse. Playing guitar on stage with Jeff Beck was/is probably cathartic, but I also know that JB was a key player/ proponent in the Crossroads tour by Eric Clapton. Crossroads was a HUGE concert promotion, aiding the addicted souls around the globe with large donations given for Treatment Centers. I was at a Crossroads concert 10 + years ago, and saw Clapton, Beck, BB King along with many other guitar greats. It was an incredible concert and for a great cause. JD is hopefully surrounding himself with positive and drug free musicians, of which there are a few.

The boss of a domestic violence counselling service has revealed that since a jury reached their verdict today in the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard defamation trial, they've already been inundated with calls from survivors in Australia.

Full Stop Australia chief executive Hayley Foster told A Current Affair she's concerned about what Depp's defamation case win against his ex-wife Heard will mean for survivors of abuse.

"This case and cases like it make it difficult for people to speak out and it does have a very chilling and silencing effect," Foster said.

Interesting it is not stated as to WHY these survivors in Australia have been inundating the DV counselling service? Are they calling to say, hey, metoo, I was the accused, when in fact I was the victim... or are they calling to say, are people not going to believe my story now... or what exactly are they calling about? Crap article. imo.

How Amber Heard’s painfully personal op-ed led to Johnny Depp’s court win​

Four years after writing about “facing our culture’s wrath” as an alleged assault victim, Amber Heard is paying a huge cost for her candid op-ed.

Amber Heard defamed Johnny Depp in her 2018 Washington Post op-ed, a Virginia jury determined today

Interesting that in this article they only mention AH’s initial denial about writing the op-Ed about JD, but neglect to mention that at the end of the trial, when she became angry during the cross examination, she admitted she wrote the piece about Johnny!!!!!

Is there somewhere we can see what was not allowed at this trial?

I have no clue where one could go look for that. What I do know, is many many issues were brought leading up to trial regarding evidence. The court is the decider of the law, and it was the courts decision on which and what evidence could be legally produced in trial. If I recall, some of AH's evidence was not allowed, because she could not provide the origin of the evidence.

Also, for some 'mysterious reason'....she NEVER provided her phones, I-Pads or other electronic devices to the JD team ( or the Court) as was requested multiple times.

Elaine on the Today show coming up in a few minutes.

ETA - "Jury demonized AH" "Had mountains of evidence that wasn't allowed in" "He lost in UK trial" Demonize is her favorite word. I'm turning the channel...MSM, especially Guthrie is ALWAYS one sided.
Oh great. She’s enabling AH even after the verdict? Doesn’t she realize she’s empowering that liar even more? I’m afraid AH is going to be a walking time bomb.

Prior to this trial I really was not familiar with the marriage of Depp and Heard. I just googled some information and I came away with the understanding they had a long term relationship before they married. They really seemed in love and had nothing but wonderful things to say about each other- I am left wondering how what seemed to be a wonderful love devolved into such ugliness- it is truly shocking. I believe Depp was totally smitten with her and I tend to think she was the one who really screwed this up- it is just really a sad thing. Does anyone have more in-depth information as to how this once loving relationship, devolved into the relationship from hell.

I have no clue where one could go look for that. What I do know, is many many issues were brought leading up to trial regarding evidence. The court is the decider of the law, and it was the courts decision on which and what evidence could be legally produced in trial. If I recall, some of AH's evidence was not allowed, because she could not provide the origin of the evidence.

Also, for some 'mysterious reason'....she NEVER provided her phones, I-Pads or other electronic devices to the JD team ( or the Court) as was requested multiple times.
Some of the LawTube attorneys on YT may know …. you could ask them

Prior to this trial I really was not familiar with the marriage of Depp and Heard. I just googled some information and I came away with the understanding they had a long term relationship before they married. They really seemed in love and had nothing but wonderful things to say about each other- I am left wondering how what seemed to be a wonderful love devolved into such ugliness- it is truly shocking. I believe Depp was totally smitten with her and I tend to think she was the one who really screwed this up- it is just really a sad thing. Does anyone have more in-depth information as to how this once loving relationship, devolved into the relationship from hell.
Only they know what really happened, but my guess is a combination of personality disorders combined with drug and alcohol abuse…. In my opinion these would not make for a healthy relationship.

It’s offensive to me that AH and her attorney(s), have added the jury to their list of people who have done AH wrong

"I, [Amber Heard], believe Johnny's attorneys succeeded in getting the jury to overlook the key issue of Freedom of Speech and ignore evidence…”

Amber Heard’s attorney, [Elaine Bredehoft], said "lopsided" social media chatter and posts about the Johnny Depp defamation trial "influenced" the verdict and turned the courtroom into a "zoo."

Amber Heard posts statement minutes after verdict announced in defamation case: "The disappointment I feel today is beyond words" - CBS News
Amber Heard posts statement minutes after verdict announced in defamation case: "The disappointment I feel today is beyond words"

Amber Heard's lawyer says 'lopsided' social media frenzy influenced jury, actor can't pay over $10M in damages
Amber Heard's lawyer says 'lopsided' social media frenzy influenced jury, actor can't pay over $10M in damages

Edited to add:
And after they thanked the jury in their closing arguments
Which is it?

My view/thoughts/sassy self

I would like to know in which recordings it was known by one or both parties that the situation was being recorded, and I'd like to know which party knew and which party did not know, if only one of them were aware. It can kind of put a different slant on things that were happening and what was being said, if one knew the recording was taking place. I notice AH gets very loud, demanding, and won't allow JD to even speak, while other times, she is so muted she can't be heard.. and I notice also she seems to be trying, still, in the middle of a fight, to beguile JD, using her lures to try to continue fishing him in to keep on keeping on with her and the status quo. imo.

The pro "poor Amber" pr is in full swing this AM, using the MSM as their mouth piece. We see you!!! ;)
Oh for sure, and it started right away … heard one reporter say that people watched this trial because of the salacious sex … he had not bothered to actually watch the trial to learn that the “salacious sex” were stories (lies) by AH :rolleyes: It really frustrates me that people will jump to conclusions and continue the farce without studying the facts!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psychesleuth