VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember those MSM articles about JD having a big dinner at an Indian restaurant? Paying USD $62,000 to rent out the entire place for a post-trial celebration?

Well, it turns out that he actually only spent about USD $3.8K. And it was actually to thank the entire road crew working for the Jeff Beck musical tour.

It's ridiculous how the media twists things and puts a certain spin on it.

Source: Stephen Deuters

Stephen Deuters is CEO of IN. 2 Film, Johnny Depp's UK and European based film & television production company.

The actor, 58, took to Instagram to share a photo of Hollywood legend Hedy Lamarr wearing an elaborate headpiece made of stars as he teased: ‘Soon… X’

Fans speculated as to whether the Pirates of the Caribbean star might have written a song about the late actress after he performed on stage with Jeff Beck during a recent string of concerts after the court case finished.

Others suggested it was a hint that he might have bagged a role in an upcoming series about the actress, which also stars Gal Gadot.

My guess is he is collaborating on an album which may contain some of his original songs. It is my understanding that he wrote a song about Hedy Lamarr. So I presume this "soon" hint with the Hedy pic is an allusion to that. Also, we've already seen MSM talk about a possible album with Jeff Beck coming out in July?

Jeff Beck confirms imminent release of joint album with Johnny Depp

The actor, 58, took to Instagram to share a photo of Hollywood legend Hedy Lamarr wearing an elaborate headpiece made of stars as he teased: ‘Soon… X’

Fans speculated as to whether the Pirates of the Caribbean star might have written a song about the late actress after he performed on stage with Jeff Beck during a recent string of concerts after the court case finished.

Others suggested it was a hint that he might have bagged a role in an upcoming series about the actress, which also stars Gal Gadot.
It is a song. on what appeared to be a set list on his first Tiktok.
But not while in the courtroom? It should be their choice if they want photos released. I’m sure that some don’t want to be identified yet, or at all.
there aren’t any photos involved that I know of. because he definitely did not use his cell phone inside the courtroom. it’s just his scrawls on paper of what he observed.

I confess I teared up myself. Ben Chew made me cry. Such a contrast with EB, here we got to see real emotional investment in a client, and a real passion for justice. Ben was so classy doing it.

I did too! It’s wonderful to see his raw empathy, the world needs more of this. That firm is pure class and it was lagniappe for the multitudes who tuned in.

(This was on Twitter from MN the former Hicksville owner)
Jenna LP
@Jenna__LP
23h

Yep! When I heard that I thought “I cleaned that trailer 1000 times & there was no folding table ” Think we’d have noticed a bunch of broken glass too. If y’all are wondering if there was a conspiracy for her friends to lie for her… there was. 100% Facts.
Quote Tweet

Morgan Higby Night
@devilsnight
Jun 7

ALSO… finally got to watch Amber’s testimony. In addition to my “mesh shirt” she also lies about JD smashing a glass cabinet(never happened) and breaking a fold down table(there wasn’t one.) IDGAF about either of them but are you sure that liar is the hill you want to die on? twitter.com/eve_barlow/sta…

Jenna LP
@Jenna__LP
23h

Yep! When I heard that I thought “I cleaned that trailer 1000 times & there was no folding table ” Think we’d have noticed a bunch of broken glass too. If y’all are wondering if there was a conspiracy for her friends to lie for her… there was. 100% Facts.
Quote Tweet

Morgan Higby Night
@devilsnight
Jun 7

ALSO… finally got to watch Amber’s testimony. In addition to my “mesh shirt” she also lies about JD smashing a glass cabinet(never happened) and breaking a fold down table(there wasn’t one.) IDGAF about either of them but are you sure that liar is the hill you want to die on? twitter.com/eve_barlow/sta…

He was great on the stand, no pretense.

Jenna LP
@Jenna__LP
23h

Quote Tweet

Morgan Higby Night
@devilsnight
Jun 7

She's absolutely obsessed with the fake breaking of tables; isn't she?

Have you noticed how his smile reaches his eyes now? When I was looking through Getty images of JD while he was with AH, he just had this pained look at times, a drained sadness in his expression which was really noticeable to me.

JMO, but since the verdict, I think he actually looks like he's enjoying life again, like there's a massive weight off of his shoulders.

Jenna LP
@Jenna__LP
23h

Quote Tweet

Morgan Higby Night
@devilsnight
Jun 7

If y’all are wondering if there was a conspiracy for her friends to lie for her… there was. 100% Facts.”

There you go.

These people (the few witnesses that still support ms H’s story) lied under oath too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298