VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m thinking him selling his notes might not have been a good idea at all.

It’s not. And he claims to be on Johnnys team but who knows. Putting anything out there on Johnnys behalf from someone who is sketchy is not a good representation. He has no association with JD, the attorneys or the press. He claims he was there everyday, and again who knows and who cares??

He has gone to TMZ with it, that is wrong! Some posters have asked him why he is doing this. He has a list now saying the reasons for it.

I don’t have a following on Twitter at all. If any of you do please send out a warning.

He paid someone $4,000 to hold his spot either the last day of testimony or for closing arguments. The last few days of the trial the line situation was chaotic and ripe for fights breaking out. On the day DUI had paid someone to take his spot the deputies changed the way people line up and split the line, sometimes separating families that had stood in line together. My understanding of the what happened with the DUI guy is the deputies had already split the line, they saw him walk up and before he got in line the person holding his spot had left the line. The others in line were not happy with DUI just walking into the line. The deputies were not putting up with anyone's crap that day and did not allow him to get in line and he lost $4000. From reading tweets from other's in line that day it appears DUI guy might have caused a bit of a scene.
He then went on a rant and insinuated other Lawtubers had had him barred from going into court. This was the immediate days following a disagreement between DUI guy and another Lawtuber. One day when DUI guy was in court he tweeted about being able to see Amber's team laptop screen, he also tweeted descriptions of what the jurors were wearing and I believe what kind of car one drove. The disagreement with the other Lawtuber stemmed from the Tweets and DUI's behavior in the courtroom - showing very visible reactions to testimony which the other Lawtuber felt lacked a degree of professionalism for an attorney in a courtroom. The other Lawtuber sent DUI guy a private message saying she would not be extending invitations to appear on her channel and DUI guy read it during a live show which created a firestorm of his fans trolling the other Lawtuber.

I tried to watch one of his streams one night - he was eating while doing the show.. really sloppy eating and talking with food in his mouth.

He maybe an okay guy but he hurt his own credibility when he tweeted about seeing the laptop screen and the descriptions of the jurors.

IMO and all that jazz

Based on his actions I think it’s clear that he is not an Okay guy. If he was a plaintiff or defendant he wouldn’t want people to be tweeting this kind of info out. He is claiming he was there everyday unless he has revised it.

He paid someone $4,000 to hold his spot either the last day of testimony or for closing arguments. The last few days of the trial the line situation was chaotic and ripe for fights breaking out. On the day DUI had paid someone to take his spot the deputies changed the way people line up and split the line, sometimes separating families that had stood in line together. My understanding of the what happened with the DUI guy is the deputies had already split the line, they saw him walk up and before he got in line the person holding his spot had left the line. The others in line were not happy with DUI just walking into the line. The deputies were not putting up with anyone's crap that day and did not allow him to get in line and he lost $4000. From reading tweets from other's in line that day it appears DUI guy might have caused a bit of a scene.
He then went on a rant and insinuated other Lawtubers had had him barred from going into court. This was the immediate days following a disagreement between DUI guy and another Lawtuber. One day when DUI guy was in court he tweeted about being able to see Amber's team laptop screen, he also tweeted descriptions of what the jurors were wearing and I believe what kind of car one drove. The disagreement with the other Lawtuber stemmed from the Tweets and DUI's behavior in the courtroom - showing very visible reactions to testimony which the other Lawtuber felt lacked a degree of professionalism for an attorney in a courtroom. The other Lawtuber sent DUI guy a private message saying she would not be extending invitations to appear on her channel and DUI guy read it during a live show which created a firestorm of his fans trolling the other Lawtuber.

I tried to watch one of his streams one night - he was eating while doing the show.. really sloppy eating and talking with food in his mouth.

He maybe an okay guy but he hurt his own credibility when he tweeted about seeing the laptop screen and the descriptions of the jurors.

IMO and all that jazz

I watched the same one .. the ridiculous drama was a big turn off and then once the food started going in the mouth on camera .. I was out of there! I understand you gotta eat .. but maybe you should have ate before you went live. :rolleyes:

I wonder/worry that if JD doesn't accept the settlement from AH if she'll say he feels guilty because he knows he abused her. On the other hand, I don't know if AH will learn a lesson about telling the truth if she isn't made to atone for the lies she told. IMHO

I said the same in a fb group earlier today. I think if he waives the money, especially if they stipulate she needs to cease and desist with her nonsense and drop any attempt at an appeal, she will just say,or have her cronies say,that he is trying to buy her silence.
Also,she can't take losing so there's that to consider too.

Last edited:
I'm wondering something - who funded EB to perform all these live TV interviews?

Because they would not be covered under the remit of AH's payments for defending herself against legal action or taking a countersuit.

What possible motivation has EB for doing the rounds of these interviews which are effectively PR work? They're not even damage limitation as she risks JD taking his own action against. To my mind, she looks extremely unprofessional and is damaging her own reputation and that of her law firm. I can't imagine what her colleagues and juniors must be thinking.

I'm wondering something - who funded EB to perform all these live TV interviews?

Because they would not be covered under the remit of AH's payments for defending herself against legal action or taking a countersuit.

What possible motivation has EB for doing the rounds of these interviews which are effectively PR work? They're not even damage limitation as she risks JD taking his own action against. To my mind, she looks extremely unprofessional and is damaging her own reputation and that of her law firm. I can't imagine what her colleagues and juniors must be thinking.
I wonder if it was PR for their law firm? They won one count. I think it was easier to blame everyone else for their loss than to look at their client or at the work they performed. Maybe they thought there is no bad press if it get the firm name out there? I don't know. IMHO

Another quote from a AH “ insider “ . And LOL that the movie the article chose to identify AH with is “ Drive Angry “.

The Texas native will only have to pay $10.35 million after the amount was reduceddue to a Virginia law capping punitive damages. Following the verdict, a source revealed to Us Weekly that the Drive Angry actress intended to appeal the decision.

“She is 100 percent appealing on freedom of speech and is telling friends she is determined to take it all the way to the Supreme Court if she has to,” the insider said. “She is not able to comprehend that she lost.”

Another quote from a AH “ insider “ . And LOL that the movie the article chose to identify AH with is “ Drive Angry “.

The Texas native will only have to pay $10.35 million after the amount was reduceddue to a Virginia law capping punitive damages. Following the verdict, a source revealed to Us Weekly that the Drive Angry actress intended to appeal the decision.

“She is 100 percent appealing on freedom of speech and is telling friends she is determined to take it all the way to the Supreme Court if she has to,” the insider said. “She is not able to comprehend that she lost.”
What happened to ‘moving on with her life’?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenabarlow