VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, now she's really ticking me off... along with the entirety of NBC... BBM, @Kavya01 , you will looove this...

Speaking about the alleged abuse in their relationship, Heard said, “I never had to instigate it, I responded to it. When you’re living in violence and it becomes normal, as I testified to, you have to adapt.”

When Guthrie pushed back, saying that Heard spoke of starting fights on recorded audio, Heard said, “I know much has been made of these audiotapes. They were first leaked online after being edited. What you would hear in those clips are not evidence of what was happening. It was evidence of a negotiation of how to talk about that with your abuser.”

Guthrie continued by reading some of said transcripts, to which Heard responded, “As I testified on the stand about this, when your life is at risk, not only will you take the blame for things that you shouldn’t take the blame for, but when you’re in an abusive dynamic psychologically, emotionally and physically, you don’t have the resources that, say, you or I do with the luxury of saying, ‘Hey, this is black and white.’ Because it’s anything but when you’re living in it.”

When Guthrie asked about Depp’s denial that he never hit her, and if that statement was a lie, Heard said, “Yes, it is.”

Ending the interview, Heard said, “I made a lot of mistakes, but I’ve always told the truth.”

More of this spew below:

To be honest I didn't watch it, I transcribed it just using the audio. I didn't hear her fake crying though.

Not sure I could have stomached watching her. The over acting facial expressions really grate on me.
I was taught to discreetly push the edge of a fingernail into a corner of my eye to produce a teary effect. Maybe she needs more acting classes.
JMO

The original anti-free-speech quote goes like this: “The most stringent protection of free speech would not protect a man in falsely shouting fire in a theatre and causing a panic (emphases ours). The analogy is believed to have been a reflection on the Italian Hall disaster in Calumet, Michigan, on Christmas Eve in 1913. A packed house of as many as 600 Upper Peninsula copper miners and their families gathered to celebrate the holiday in the midst of a bitter labor strike by union members seeking eight-hour work days and three-dollar-per-day salaries (about $89 per day in June 2022). Someone — possibly an anti-union agitator or a member of mine management — yelled “fire,” and 73 people were trampled to death in a stairwell. Some 59 of the victims were children.

For starters, most people who misunderstand the original line — like Amber Heard — leave out the “falsely” and “causing a panic” parts of the Holmes quote.

I am going to watch the dateline show. I suspect it will be shown that SG is not buying into what Amber is putting down. I don't think this interview is really going to do AH any favors. SG may not come down hard on AH like many may want but I think she will leave the audience again convinced that AH has problems and is not to be believed.
Let’s hope so!!!!!

I don’t trust networks like NBC because they and other similar networks appear to be very biased and I think you have organizations like the ACLU and certain women’s groups behind AH as well. IMHO…

OK, now she's really ticking me off... along with the entirety of NBC... BBM, @Kavya01 , you will looove this...

Speaking about the alleged abuse in their relationship, Heard said, “I never had to instigate it, I responded to it. When you’re living in violence and it becomes normal, as I testified to, you have to adapt.”

When Guthrie pushed back, saying that Heard spoke of starting fights on recorded audio, Heard said, “I know much has been made of these audiotapes. They were first leaked online after being edited. What you would hear in those clips are not evidence of what was happening. It was evidence of a negotiation of how to talk about that with your abuser.”

Guthrie continued by reading some of said transcripts, to which Heard responded, “As I testified on the stand about this, when your life is at risk, not only will you take the blame for things that you shouldn’t take the blame for, but when you’re in an abusive dynamic psychologically, emotionally and physically, you don’t have the resources that, say, you or I do with the luxury of saying, ‘Hey, this is black and white.’ Because it’s anything but when you’re living in it.”

When Guthrie asked about Depp’s denial that he never hit her, and if that statement was a lie, Heard said, “Yes, it is.”

Ending the interview, Heard said, “I made a lot of mistakes, but I’ve always told the truth.”

More of this spew below:

Yeah. Dangerous woman. If she were my patient, or client, to use a more emancipated term, I'd try to approach her with some humor to try and break through the fabricating mode, because I think she's well aware of her manipulations and spins. I might approach with: "Amber. Girl. Are you listening to yourself? Hmm hmm!" and see if that would get a grin and we could leave the hogwash behind for a few minutes. If averse reaction, I'd become more confrontational about if she cannot be honest we should be quiet instead and just think on our own.... and I'd be prepared for getting fired and sued, and rehired again 10 mins later. They are not so good with silence, these personality types, but they do like firm boundaries set, it helps them feel safer, as they often scare themselves very much with how volatile they are and how out of control situations can get. More often than not they recognize spiraling out of control but feel completely helpless and powerless preventing it. Oh, they are exhausting. It's like a kid with the "terrible twos", a lot of times. But when you can reach them, they are very appreciative and rewarding clients. When they can entertain being reached, and changing.

Johnny Depp saved the old horse Goldeneye from Sleepy Hollow who played Crane’s companion, Gunpowder. The one-eyed horse was originally set to be euthanised after production was completed. But Depp stepped in and adopted Goldeneye after finishing the movie - 1999
1655252959906.png

The original anti-free-speech quote goes like this: “The most stringent protection of free speech would not protect a man in falsely shouting fire in a theatre and causing a panic (emphases ours). The analogy is believed to have been a reflection on the Italian Hall disaster in Calumet, Michigan, on Christmas Eve in 1913. A packed house of as many as 600 Upper Peninsula copper miners and their families gathered to celebrate the holiday in the midst of a bitter labor strike by union members seeking eight-hour work days and three-dollar-per-day salaries (about $89 per day in June 2022). Someone — possibly an anti-union agitator or a member of mine management — yelled “fire,” and 73 people were trampled to death in a stairwell. Some 59 of the victims were children.

For starters, most people who misunderstand the original line — like Amber Heard — leave out the “falsely” and “causing a panic” parts of the Holmes quote.
I believe AH just threw out a few comments about the First Amendment essentially “showing off” in a pretentious way, trying to sound like a well-versed legal expert! LOL (hoping her audience would be impressed by her recent knowledge)

IMHO AH just can't let anything go and does not know when to quit yapping. She is all over talking on shows and still saying things that could get her in trial again. I don't want to even get started on all the private jets and minimalist $65M homes for clebs. Grrrr
opxGENb.gif

She's going all out. Never let it be said AH doesn't give it her all.

Johnny Depp saved the old horse Goldeneye from Sleepy Hollow who played Crane’s companion, Gunpowder. The one-eyed horse was originally set to be euthanised after production was completed. But Depp stepped in and adopted Goldeneye after finishing the movie - 1999
View attachment 349429
“Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man.”

-Arthur Schopenhauer, ‘On The Basis Of Morality,’ 1840.

Shhhhhh... don't give her any tips, lol. She might win the next one!
Oops!
Not everyone can produce “memory driven tears”.

To cry "memory-driven tears," actors must be able to access past emotions.

Some actors don't think about actual events. Memories might not be enough. Instead, before and during the scene, the actor imagines tragic events that never actually happened. (imagining the loss of a beloved pet or family member).

It is hard to "be in the moment" when you do not truly value the power of the play.

JMO

Yeah. Dangerous woman. If she were my patient, or client, to use a more emancipated term, I'd try to approach her with some humor to try and break through the fabricating mode, because I think she's well aware of her manipulations and spins. I might approach with: "Amber. Girl. Are you listening to yourself? Hmm hmm!" and see if that would get a grin and we could leave the hogwash behind for a few minutes. If averse reaction, I'd become more confrontational about if she cannot be honest we should be quiet instead and just think on our own.... and I'd be prepared for getting fired and sued, and rehired again 10 mins later. They are not so good with silence, these personality types, but they do like firm boundaries set, it helps them feel safer, as they often scare themselves very much with how volatile they are and how out of control situations can get. More often than not they recognize spiraling out of control but feel completely helpless and powerless preventing it. Oh, they are exhausting. It's like a kid with the "terrible twos", a lot of times. But when you can reach them, they are very appreciative and rewarding clients. When they can entertain being reached, and changing.
I wish Amber was at this point, lol... I'd pay money to see her reaction if someone suggested she should suffer in silence.

She is a piece of work... in one of his UK witness statements he said she liked to tell him about how she had met some of his former colleagues out and about at an event, and when he said 'oh, did you tell them I said hello?' She would say "oh, they said they didn't remember you" (!!)

More of this spew below:

Heard doesn’t know what it is like to be abused. She proves it every time she opens her mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead