VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read twitter comments from all these articles she isn't gaining public favor. In fact, she is making people dislike her even more. The only thing she is gaining is a platform to keep harassing JD. I cant believe any movie companies would want to invest in her because of fear no one would watch it. I think she is so obsessed and determined to make JD life a living hell she hasn't thought about the consequences or she just cant help herself she is so obsessed. . jmo.

If AH started writing this stuff or telling a therapist that far back than she had a plan to sit him up from the get go. She was probably involved with him to ride his coat tails and get movies and after his money. Otherwise, none of this adds up. I wonder what she is saving for a rainy day for EM? jmo.

Is Amber Heard LYING AGAIN? Dateline Body Language Analysis From World's Top Experts

Beginning at 30:56, AH said that "every single day for 3, 4 sometimes 6 city blocks" people were holding signs at the courthouse saying, "burn the witch and death to Amber". Does anyone remember seeing those signs? The panelist Scott Rouse (40:40) offered to Venmo $100 to the first person to email him a photo of those signs with the correct metadata date from the trial. He checked the internet for two hours looking for people holding hate signs and didn't find any.

I watched this earlier today and it's really good, and answers a few of the questions I've seen here today:

I find it interesting that at 31:20 he points out that AH uses the words 'casting aspersions' and how it doesn't sound like words she uses. He points out that BC used the exact words in an interview last week that he figures AH watched. He also pointed out that BC said AH didn't take accountability for any of her actions. In the NBC interview, now she admits to saying horrible things and using bad language. He made some very good points. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
I find it interesting that at 31:20 he points out that AH uses the words 'casting dispersions' and how it doesn't sound like words she uses. He points out that BC used the exact words in an interview last week that he figures AH watched. He also pointed out that BC said AH didn't take accountability for any of her actions. In the NBC interview, now she admits to saying horrible things and using bad language. He made some very good points. Thanks for sharing!
The phrase is 'casting aspersions"... i hope BC didn't say the former...

I thought this article was pretty good:

So after her peers looked at all the evidence they awarded JD 10 million in damages.... And then 5 million in punitive (which means punishment). She was punished with a 5 million dollar fine for defamation.

We listened to audio after audio of her hurling abuse, in ALL forms, at him.

Then, she has the gall to say that she still loves him.
: /

"Everyone says love hurts, but that is not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love but in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt.” —Liam Neeson

The phrase is 'casting aspersions"... i hope BC didn't say the former...

I thought this article was pretty good:

Great article!

"From the flying monkeys to the gaslighting and physical abuse, Heard has given us a lot to talk about, including the intricate ways cluster B personality traits present in a person’s life and wreak havoc on relationships."

For anyone like me (UK) who can't watch the interview live. These channels are live streaming it.

I'm watching via popcorned.

I love what one of them just said about AH's ploy to tell JD to give his own interviews if he doesn't like it (the one airing tonight)

"He doesn't need to, he already won, duh" lol.

I'm paraphrasing but it was spot on.
He did already win. Somehow AH can't figure that out.

All the photos they post of Amber and her daughter, for instance, likely cost NBC $500,000. That sure helps pay her judgment of 2 million to Johnny. Just four network interviews would take care of it. It is true they can’t write a check directly to Amber so they do it in other ways. Her attorneys know this and I’m quite sure they or her PR firm negotiated with NBC.
I've only watched clips posted and still not sure if I will watch the whole thing. The only photos I saw posted from the interview were ones I'd already seen posted by AH on her social media prior to the interview.
Does anyone know if these were "new" or "never seen" photos?
If not, why would a network pay for them?

Beginning at 30:56, AH said that "every single day for 3, 4 sometimes 6 city blocks" people were holding signs at the courthouse saying, "burn the witch and death to Amber". Does anyone remember seeing those signs? The panelist Scott Rouse (40:40) offered to Venmo $100 to the first person to email him a photo of those signs with the correct metadata date from the trial. He checked the internet for two hours looking for people holding hate signs and didn't find any.

Right? If they were there there's zero chance that the media wouldn't have filmed them, but we all know Amber thinks we are deaf and blind and hang on her every word :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennilynn321