VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
her story about the red carpet event and the dress - she is faltering in her "recounting" of that and appears to be making some of these details on the fly JMO

ETA She is really trying hard to regulate her facial expressions but the contempt and anger is bleeding through IMO

her story about the red carpet event and the dress - she is faltering in her "recounting" of that and appears to be making some of these details on the fly JMO

ETA She is really trying hard to regulate her facial expressions but the contempt and anger is bleeding through IMO

AH is coming unglued. She will not hold up well during cross. JMO

She's having a hard time making herself cry. She's trying real hard though.

Clearly she’s not got the talent of doing so on cue… I’m not going to help her or suggest she look up how to do it, lol. (Hint: it involves channeling the worst memory of your
life. As she seems to have about a thousand, you’d think she would be able to, no?)

It is really bothering her that JD won't even acknowledge her with a look. It is affecting her composer.

"recounting" first time he hit her. Wyno tat - she hadn't noticed that tat before and just was asking what it said. He told her and she laughed and he slapped her across the face. think you're a funny Bi*ch, and slapped her again.

Body language tells me she is lying. can't wait to see BL analysts chime in later.

ETA the hystrionics are coming through with this breathless tearful but no tears testimony. she really is not a good actress.

is she going to cry soon? Poor thing, he would disappear....he cursed, he criticized her clothes...

if I said it once, I’ll say it again…

if the love of your life - well in advance of anyone in the world mentioning marriage, and at the de facto beginning of your relationship, can’t wait to disappear from you… drumroll…

He’s Just Not That Into You!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member