VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amber's hair style. Amber wore her hair down when Johnny testified. Her hairstyle is similar to Lauren Bacall's and JD and AM used the nicknames Slim and Steven like Bacall and Bogart used. Seems rather obvious she would wear her hair down again if she is going to be sitting directly in front of Johnny.
The scraggly exposed bobby pins are just..something else.

Amber's hair style. Amber wore her hair down when Johnny testified. Her hairstyle is similar to Lauren Bacall's and JD and AM used the nicknames Slim and Steven like Bacall and Bogart used. Seems rather obvious she would wear her hair down again if she is going to be sitting directly in front of Johnny.
Weird hairdo. And she’s definitely no Lauren Bacall. I honestly had never heard of her before all this mess.

AH: " I worked with deaf kids"

I believe hearing impared is the correct term. Her description is offensive. o_O

aside: I once knew a young woman who out of the blue, declared she was ‘so led’ and ‘so called’ (agnostic Jewish, not southern Baptist, funnily) to go to Gallaudet and become an interpreter for the hearing-impaired… I can’t be sure she lasted a semester. Turns out that the hearing impaired are not in the least desirous of or impressed by some privileged person playing lady bountiful…

also, over on CourtTV where Brown Rudnick was doing the talking, saying ‘isn’t it true ms. Heard came from a household which was addicted to heroin?’ Amber was… rolling her eyes, sucking her lips, not the least bit grateful for the apparent possible lifeline he was throwing her for her appalling behavior… oh no, she’s more concerned over saving face.

AH is trying to imply that JD groomed her.

well, he must have done a really good job of fitting her to play girlfriend to Elon Musk… also, she was 26, IIRC. :rolleyes:Isn’t
“Grooming” an underage child phenomenon?

ETa, here it comes… she’s a walking compendium of all of the very current and hippest social ills. How very BPD of her…

Invited by Johnny to up to his room…inferring sort of like a Weinstein moment?

IIRC, he’s already said in testimony that she invited herself to his trailer after/ same day as the Rum Diary onscreen kiss, and refused to leave.

remember, the whole ‘as I was still with Vanessa and there were teamsters waiting on us to berth the trailer overnight who couldn’t leave until we did, I thought it a terrible idea?’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298