VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the jury will notice a huge difference in AH's appearance today. Suddenly, on the 1st day she takes the stand, she is looking like the dowdy, sad little waif in the 3 piece suit?

I haven't followed the case as closely as most, but I've watched enough of the trial to know that AH has been exquisitely coifed, made up, and dressed until today. I'm sure the jury won't be fooled by AH's "new look" as she takes the stand.

I've been reading here since the trial started but haven't posted because I don't know as much about the case as many of you. I know about Johnny Depp and have seen him in a few films, but I barely know anything about AH. Both The Detroit News and local TV station WDIV have livestreaming of the trial today for AH's testimony.

Are these people on AH's witness list?

yea they are; but the reason I call this ‘fantasy football’ is, AH has basically stuck in the names of any individual just to make it look intimidating, IMO:

https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/circuit/sites/circuit/files/assets/documents/pdf/high-profile/depp v heard/cl-2019-2911-def-witness-list-3-15-2022.pdf

17 of them are people who already appeared for JD; two are Musk and Franco (IIrC Brown Rudnick did not follow suit on JD’s witness list because by then, the former knew just how incredibly unlikely it would be that these two men would show up); I’d love to see the scenario in which JD’s sister Debbie would testify for AH - I doubt even if Debbie hated his guts - again, IMO, the Heard attorney camp has gone for quantity instead of quality, so it “looks intimidating” - basically, a lot of sound and fury signifying nothing - in an attempt to make AH look like she’s got mountains of witness reports she in fact may not even have locked down.

(For example, as was touched on briefly by Brown Rudnick yesterday, the ‘custodian of the records’ at Disney, and any other witness for any other company that is assessed as such on this attachment, is basically a know-nothing who is the equivalent of getting a reference from the head of HR - they aren’t going to say anything damning about JD, because then they would lose all the trust of their other talent).

Also, I suspect strongly that all the LAPD sergeants on the Heard list are there as honking great smokescreens, as well as a potential Hail Mary on the part of Elaine, who already hinted as such while querying the officers, that she was gonna try to get it proven by the sergeants that the rank and file officers did not, in fact, follow “policy” on their Eastern St@ndard penthouse visits and were in fact in dereliction of duty; which, ha.

lastly, I’d be shocked as poop if JD’s former agent Tracey Jacobs said boo to Amber.

I have returned from my lunch, fresh and ready for the theatrics to begin. I have my own 'Mega-Pint' of sweet tea, with a shot glass nearby of < insert beverage of choice> for each time the word "Monster" comes out of AH's mouth. Just my own little game....:cool:

Cheers to all of us Trial Watchers!

yea they are; but the reason I call this ‘fantasy football’ is, AH has basically stuck in the names of any individual just to make it look intimidating, IMO:

https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/circuit/sites/circuit/files/assets/documents/pdf/high-profile/depp v heard/cl-2019-2911-def-witness-list-3-15-2022.pdf

17 of them are people who already appeared for JD; two are Musk and Franco (IIrC Brown Rudnick did not follow suit on JD’s witness list because by then, the former knew just how incredibly unlikely it would be that these two men would show up); I’d love to see the scenario in which JD’s sister Debbie would testify for AH - I doubt even if Debbie hated his guts - again, IMO, the Heard attorney camp has gone for quantity instead of quality, so it “looks intimidating” - basically, a lot of sound and fury signifying nothing - in an attempt to make AH look like she’s got mountains of witness reports she in fact may not even have locked down.

(For example, as was touched on briefly by Brown Rudnick yesterday, the ‘custodian of the records’ at Disney, and any other witness for any other company that is assessed as such on this attachment, is basically a know-nothing who is the equivalent of getting a reference from the head of HR - they aren’t going to say anything damning about JD, because then they would lose all the trust of their other talent).

Also, I suspect strongly that all the LAPD sergeants on the Heard list are there as honking great smokescreens, as well as a potential Hail Mary on the part of Elaine, who already hinted as such while querying the officers, that she was gonna try to get it proven by the sergeants that the rank and file officers did not, in fact, follow “policy” on their Eastern St@ndard penthouse visits and were in fact in dereliction of duty; which, ha.

lastly, I’d be shocked as poop if JD’s former agent Tracey Jacobs said boo to Amber.

Thank you so much for that detailed response! Obviously they thought by listing all these people they would intimidate JD or make him question people that he loved and trusted. Tried to give him the impression that all these people were on her side. Such a sick game.

Amber's hair style. Amber wore her hair down when Johnny testified. Her hairstyle is similar to Lauren Bacall's and JD and AM used the nicknames Slim and Steven like Bacall and Bogart used. Seems rather obvious she would wear her hair down again if she is going to be sitting directly in front of Johnny.

I hope when JD team does cross they ask specifics about what authors, obscure books they both loved. I don't see her as a big reader of the obscure. JMO MOO, she won't be able to name them. During that meeting she was busy reading who he was, what he needed, and becoming that girl right before his eyes. again JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member