VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I am wondering, since the door was indeed opened, that Dr Hughes testified that there was not any previous history of IPV with AH, ( which she denied saying today ) then when Depp's team re-calls Dr Curry to the stand, she can discuss her views on the matter.?

Now I am wondering, since the door was indeed opened, that Dr Hughes testified that there was not any previous history of IPV with AH, ( which she denied saying today ) then when Depp's team re-calls Dr Curry to the stand, she can discuss her views on the matter.?
Don’t know…but believe that hey will try whatever they can to get this in somehow.

I saw that too, then shortly after I noticed he had left.

maybe the judge needs to be trickier… CourtTV certainly knew who he was, they identified him before yesterday testimony starts, with a shot of he and Amber outside of her vehicle.

we’ll probably know by end of day if he went the way of Ms. Barlow…

as for Tasya, she was on the overblown (IMO) 85-person Heard fantasy league witness list, so we will see if she shows up and what she says… there are actually a fair amount of people I want to hear from/how they avoid, including Kipper office PA RN Monroe Tinker who supposedly treated AH, and the fourth patrol officer, Officer Second Bodycam, the only one of the May officers we haven’t heard from in person yet.

JD team needs to make clear to the jury by reminding them of Hughes own words about how victims will cover for abuser and lie about injury as part of the trauma bond. MOO

JD's texts and explanations of his chopping off his finger was him doing just that, which is consistent with a male who doesn't want to admit a female partner is physically abusive towards him.

curious where the jury is seated in relation to judge and witness stand. Will AH's face be visible to them or half shrouded by hair?

ETA NM I think her hair will hide half her face from judge but the good (not covered up side) will be visible to jury.

JD team needs to make clear to the jury by reminding them of Hughes own words about how victims will cover for abuser and lie about injury as part of the trauma bond. MOO

JD's texts and explanations of his chopping off his finger was him doing just that, which is consistent with a male who doesn't want to admit a female partner is physically abusive towards him.

i also find believable his own contention that he said ‘I cut off my finger’ in the same way as he (or we) might say, ‘I broke my arm’ regardless of whatever or whoever broke it, merely jumping ahead to the current state of affairs in characterizing it; by which I understood him to mean something like, it doesn’t matter if he broke it falling off a horse, in a bar fight, or similar; he of course means the status quo of ‘here I am with a missing finger’.

curious where the jury is seated in relation to judge and witness stand. Will AH's face be visible to them or half shrouded by hair?

ETA NM I think her hair will hide half her face from judge but the good (not covered up side) will be visible to jury.

I watched one of the L&C commentators talking about the trial and he said the jury is extremely close to the witness box.

Currently 2 hours (lol) behind; I think Brown Rudnick did a good job teasing out just how silly it is to excuse any single act of violence issued by someone as ‘potentially reactive’, insofar as this expert literally seems to think that the second one single person reacts negatively, all physical restraint and mental restraints are off for the second participant in a disagreement; and that s/he who hits second, is then entitled to anything and everything as an appropriate free-for-all ‘reactive response’ to the other guy/gal throwing the first punch.

I think the jury will notice a huge difference in AH's appearance today. Suddenly, on the 1st day she takes the stand, she is looking like the dowdy, sad little waif in the 3 piece suit?

I think the jury will notice a huge difference in AH's appearance today. Suddenly, on the 1st day she takes the stand, she is looking like the dowdy, sad little waif in the 3 piece suit?

Let’s hope, considering that in the early weeks Chanley said that both of JD and AH each had their own self-appointed dedicated juror watching their every move and body language…

I know CourtTV is generally unpopular; but they have spent quite some amount of time in large split screen or closeup with either of Johnny and/or Amber, and the latter has just about been a literal ‘flipbook of nonstop sad-pouty-face hybrid’ for multiple hours including today and yesterday.

maybe the judge needs to be trickier… CourtTV certainly knew who he was, they identified him before yesterday testimony starts, with a shot of he and Amber outside of her vehicle.

we’ll probably know by end of day if he went the way of Ms. Barlow…

as for Tasya, she was on the overblown (IMO) 85-person Heard fantasy league witness list, so we will see if she shows up and what she says… there are actually a fair amount of people I want to hear from/how they avoid, including Kipper office PA RN Monroe Tinker who supposedly treated AH, and the fourth patrol officer, Officer Second Bodycam, the only one of the May officers we haven’t heard from in person yet.

Are these people on AH's witness list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members