VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Concerning Hughes
Fact: she has never testified for a DV man victim in a heterosexual relationship.
Lol she just will not own that!
She comes off bias & combative.

MOO

Yeah, this doesn’t bode well for Heard team IMO… even the ‘YOUNG’ (tm Chanley Painter) male jury can differentiate between M/M, F/F, M/F and F/M pairings and dynamics… they can probably also toss in a little acquaintance with other genders.

Morning break...
Whew! So, it appears all of Dr Hughes' notes that she had on the stand with her yesterday, have been obtained by counsel to both parties. JD's team must have been up all night reviewing them for this cross. EB is complaining that she hasn't had time to review them.

Also noted, at the beginning of court..before the jury there was quite a bit of discussion at the bar. Judge Penny was rather animated at first. At the close of the sidebar, before the jury came in, EB went directly to mr PR person in the stands. She had a few words with him. Hmmmmm

Morning break...
Whew! So, it appears all of Dr Hughes' notes that she had on the stand with her yesterday, have been obtained by counsel to both parties. JD's team must have been up all night reviewing them for this cross. EB is complaining that she hasn't had time to review them.

Also noted, at the beginning of court..before the jury there was quite a bit of discussion at the bar. Judge Penny was rather animated at first. At the close of the sidebar, before the jury came in, EB went directly to mr PR person in the stands. She had a few words with him. Hmmmmm
I saw that too, then shortly after I noticed he had left.

So after Hughes went into the whole thing of how Heard said Depp tried to control what she wore and how she looked yesterday…now her PR person is the one that seems to be doing that. hmmmmm…

Morning break...

I am confused by this. At the end of court yesterday copies of Dr. H's notes were to be made for both sides of council. So what happened to EB's copy and why didn't she review it?

Is anyone having trouble with this site or is it my internet connection?

I liked the old days when you could see how many people were viewing a thread and maybe figure it out.
My internet has been wonky today as well and I am having intermittent issues with this site also. Not sure if that helps you or not..lol

This may have been discussed. Dr Curry is in the courtroom observing. Would Plaintiff attorneys be able to recall her at time of rebuttal?
Yes. She was not released. I assume she has been in court during this testimony of Hughes to help Depp’s team of her testimony explaining things.

Morning break...

wonder if the judge got wind of all the note passing between PR guy, defense counsel, and AH. I caught several instances of that going on yesterday on camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member