VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky News

'Johnny HATED James Franco'

We move onto a period in May 2014 when Amber Heard was filming The Adderall Diaries in New York, and Johnny Depp was filming Black Mass in Boston.

She says Depp "was mad at me for taking the job with James Franco. He hated - HATED - James F - and was already accusing me of kinda secretly having a 'thing' with him in my past since we had done [the film] Pineapple Express with him."

Sky News

'The only way out of this is death'

We now jump to February / March 2016, and discussion of a pre-nuptial agreement. Amber Heard says that "after the engagement but before the engagement party" she began to think about a pre-nuptial agreement, mainly due to the fact that Depp earned so much more than her. She says she felt it would "eliminate doubt".

However, Heard says Depp was very anti having any sort of agreement. She said he told her: "He said if he ever got his hands on it he would tear it up. He told me, the only way out of this is death".

She also said he took it as an insult, asking her: "Kid, are you already planning on leaving?"

She says it was around the time they first talked about moving in together.

#1, he has been engaged to, like, literally a dozen women at minimum over his life … it is his courtship ritual.

Fast engagement… long road never culminating in marriage.

They’ve also told us Christy was married as a teen (he was also briefly, as some may have recalled); and that she’s now on multiple grandkids, the siblings were clearly both desperate to acquire a decent substitute for crap family of origin.

he just wanted simple peace and quiet in his LTRs, so he wimped out on making her sign anything, and kept putting it off on other people… doesn’t mean he didn’t want her to sign it. Remember yesterday when I quoted the DM (?) on the wife of his teen years on how passive a person he was in intimate relationships? Bet he’s changed that up a bit now, as best as he possibly can…

I hate that she is always bringing up his addictions. (I do believe he is an addict).As some of you know my son suffers with addictions.
why on earth as his lover, wife and protector of HIS kids does she drink in front of him?
I mean that was the easiest part of my sons addiction, was having no booze in our house. When we go out and invite him for dinner and such we don’t order drinks. because we respect my sons sobriety.
AH. Was wrapped up in her own addictions. jmo.

AH strikes me as the kind of person who hears someone's terrible story or experience, then retells it to other people, as if it happened to her. I know you all know what I mean, I think we've all known that person.

the aforementioned Kate James said AH literally co-opted the story of one of KJ’s own worst sexual situations and has been telling it with AH as victim.

I think we know EXACTLY what this means; and can probably make a good guess as to which of the fourteen in Amber UK/US complaint… my money’s on the three-day assault, poor Kate.

Just watching a snippet of testimony at early lunch-- it's a dreadfully sad performance. I have a feeling she'll not overcome this showing. I wonder how and what her self-concept is and how she 'd perceive herself if being made to watch this footage...

Just watching a snippet of testimony at early lunch-- it's a dreadfully sad performance. I have a feeling she'll not overcome this showing. I wonder how and what her self-concept is and how she 'd perceive herself if being made to watch this footage...

oh, I’m sure she thinks she’s wonderful doing wonderfully, and is pitching fits behind the scenes about why the public and jurors are seeing through her, this same schtick mysteriously worked a treat in the UK…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24