VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky News

'I was shocked... he'd lost a ton of weight'

Amber Heard says her filming for The Danish Girl wrapped in March 2015 in London, after which she flew to Australia to be with Johnny Depp. She says she was a little nervous as they had been arguing, but her mind was put at rest as he had said how much he was looking forward to seeing her, and they spoke several times ahead of her flight, and during her stopover in Dubai.

She says when she arrived she was shocked as Depp had "lost a ton of weight". She says they were planning a meal and a "date night". However, shortly after she arrived, and as she was making the meal, Depp "pulled out a bag of MDMA" [A class A drug]".

She says she said "absolutely not" and that "it seemed delusional that he thought that was something I'd want to participate with him in". She says an argument then started after he began drinking alcohol in front of her.

She says: "I pushed past him, just stomped past him." She goes on to explain the alleged altercation, but says she remembers it "in flashes" and it's sometimes hard for her to recollect.

Heard says: "He pushes me up against the fridge... And is just holding me there by the throat. I'm thinking is it the drugs? In my recollection I'm thinking it hasn't been that long. He's bashing me against the fridge... I remember slapping him in the face..." She says she "finally got free... And went up to the bedroom".

She says she went to bed, barricading the door, but when she woke up the next day Depp was still up and hadn't been to bed or eaten anything.

Sky News

'What a time to have a backless dress'

Amber Heard now describes a trip to Tokyo with Johnny Depp on 25 January 2015. She says at that point "I had picked out the wedding dress" and was thinking about the wedding.

She says it was during a press trip with Depp, and says they had an argument which led to violence. She says he shoved her to the ground, grabbing her hair, and holding her down: Heard tells the court: "I didn't have a fair shot. I wasn't looking at him... I was walking away from him... I didn't see it coming and he wrestled me down to the ground. He was screaming at me, really screaming loud...

"He at one point put his knee on my back... And I had this struggle with him. And I look at him, and he's still got his sunglasses on, and I'm just thinking, 'He looks like he's not gone through anything...'. He's screaming at me that he hated me, that it was over, that he didn't want to marry me and that he was disgusted that he made this mistake and that everyone hated me. I remember crying on the floor. More than anything I was heartbroken... It broke my heart, I wanted to marry him so bad, this was the man I loved. Yes, it was awful at times, but I loved him. What he said hurt just as bad as anything else.

"He left me on the closet floor, and it's embarrassing to say, but I went up to him... I don't know how much time had passed... It may be hard to understand, it's hard for me to hear myself say, but I just wanted things to stop and to be ok, and I lay my head on his shoulder... and I just wanted us to be ok. I could put the physical stuff in a box, and I just kept going back to how much I loved this person."

She says on the way home in the car she "obsessively checked my phone" looking at pictures of her on the red carpet - during which she was wearing a backless dress - to check for bruises. Crying she says "what a time to have a backless dress". At this point Heard has to stop as she is crying, and wipes her eyes with a tissue.

Oh FFS... now she's stuck in some extra fights BEFORE they got married, with him allegedly screeching that he never should have AGREED (i.e. promised) to be married to her.

...Again, nobody is as of yet married to each other.

If a jury believes this, it will metaphorically end me, lol.

Sky News

Eddie R, Billy Bob T and Jim S

Amber Heard now describes the second day of her trip to Australia to visit Johnny Depp during his filming of Pirates 5.

She says he had not eaten or slept, and had taken eight to 10 MDMA tablets. She says he was accusing her of sleeping with various co-stars, including British actors Eddie R and Jim S, as well as US actor , Billy Bob T.

She says for much of the time Depp was "incoherent" and "belligerent" and "not making sense". She says she heard him calling various people including his agent to whom he was shouting "calling himself a w****, and saying he'd been "w***** out". Heard says Depp also "fired my attorney" and said "the only way out was death" - a phrase she says she heard around 25 times during the trip.

Sky News

'I was shocked... he'd lost a ton of weight'

Amber Heard says her filming for The Danish Girl wrapped in March 2015 in London, after which she flew to Australia to be with Johnny Depp. She says she was a little nervous as they had been arguing, but her mind was put at rest as he had said how much he was looking forward to seeing her, and they spoke several times ahead of her flight, and during her stopover in Dubai.

She says when she arrived she was shocked as Depp had "lost a ton of weight". She says they were planning a meal and a "date night". However, shortly after she arrived, and as she was making the meal, Depp "pulled out a bag of MDMA" [A class A drug]".

She says she said "absolutely not" and that "it seemed delusional that he thought that was something I'd want to participate with him in". She says an argument then started after he began drinking alcohol in front of her.

She says: "I pushed past him, just stomped past him." She goes on to explain the alleged altercation, but says she remembers it "in flashes" and it's sometimes hard for her to recollect.

Heard says: "He pushes me up against the fridge... And is just holding me there by the throat. I'm thinking is it the drugs? In my recollection I'm thinking it hasn't been that long. He's bashing me against the fridge... I remember slapping him in the face..." She says she "finally got free... And went up to the bedroom".

She says she went to bed, barricading the door, but when she woke up the next day Depp was still up and hadn't been to bed or eaten anything.

It... seemed delusional... that he thought she would want to partake in tabs of MDMA, after multiple people have in fact testified her bridal party was providing it at their wedding???

Didn't she say yesterday she likes "fuzzy drugs" a la MDMA??

all of this testimony about the finger incident is like completely not what other witnesses have testified to. Like night and day, her account is so vastly different that it is akin to watching two completely different movies that ne'er the twain shall meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member