VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first time I've ever seen or heard AH speak live. I thought she was doing pretty good until the drama started (on the witness stand). I don't think that was a positive for her in the eyes of the jury, unless they are all very naive. imo

If these trials are the worst experiences of her life, she should consider herself blessed

No domestic violence victim would say that.

I just can't with her as the kids say...

my thoughts and view

I am watching her eyes, as she is speaking and looking directly at the jury. From what I can tell, only one or two juror members ( on the right ) are engaging her. She seems to try to connect with them on the left side, but gets no response. She's acting and trying so hard to connect with them.

There are very few questions being asked of her. It seems it's more of a rehearsed story line.
ETA: and as for her saying the JD accused her of being unfaithful, ummm she was. There of photos of her in an elevator with EM cuddled up.

Are ALL these alleged texts from Johnny that she is referring to of him apologizing for hitting her in evidence?

IIRC, he isn’t specific about what he is apologizing for; and he’s also a fairly oblique talker/texter at the best of scenarios.

for example, earlier on the week he told the CourtTV cameraman outside the courtroom filming their daily arrivals jovially, ‘I’m starting to think we’re related,’ and the anchors all threw their hands about and shrugged in confusion at this obvious (IMO) dad joke about why someone is so interested in filming him getting out of a car every day…

This is the first time I've ever seen or heard AH speak live. I thought she was doing pretty good until the drama started (on the witness stand). I don't think that was a positive for her in the eyes of the jury, unless they are all very naive. imo

I agree .. I don't think this is looking good for her right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member