VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to say how believable it is or not, but I find it interesting to note the technique of repetition in the scripting of the testimony (most testimony is scripted, I understand). The "beautiful" repetition mentioned earlier, the monster rep, didn't know what to do, etc. If someone hears something enough times they tend to believe it.

IIRC, he isn’t specific about what he is apologizing for; and he’s also a fairly oblique talker/texter at the best of scenarios.

for example, earlier on the week he told the CourtTV cameraman outside the courtroom filming their daily arrivals jovially, ‘I’m starting to think we’re related,’ and the anchors all threw their hands about and shrugged in confusion at this obvious (IMO) dad joke about why someone is so interested in filming him getting out of a car every day…
Thank you. I was thinking I had missed something with the way she wording it, makes it sound like he admitted to it in writing. So it is just more of the same fabrication from her side to take advantage of his ambiguous style of writing. Got it. :rolleyes:

Wish she was more matter-of-fact. The emotions almost a decade later is not helpful. Or at least more rehearsals:
"he's my soulmate" Johnny laughs
"I wanted to leave" whoops
"No, I didn't want to leave"

He's my soulmate...not WAS my soulmate or thought he was-as a way to make room for the next soulmate... Present tense. Is she still in love with him?

Not to say how believable it is or not, but I find it interesting to note the technique of repetition in the scripting of the testimony (most testimony is scripted, I understand). The "beautiful" repetition mentioned earlier, the monster rep, didn't know what to do, etc. If someone hears something enough times they tend to believe it.

that’s what I’m afraid of… cringe.

Hey there @Kavya01, out of curiosity, did you get a chance to look at those disputed CAPS-5 (?) test results they broadcast earlier?
Though my thoughts yesterday and today were that IF she shows up for PTSD on the CAPS questionnaire, it's caused her by her parents, as is her weak ego strength, and not necessarily from her relationship with JD.

Wish she was more matter-of-fact. The emotions almost a decade later is not helpful. Or at least more rehearsals:
"he's my soulmate" Johnny laughs
"I wanted to leave" whoops
"No, I didn't want to leave"

He's my soulmate...not WAS my soulmate or thought he was-as a way to make room for the next soulmate... Present tense. Is she still in love with him?

oh, I’m sure she’d take him back in a heartbeat and consider it a triumph to fool him again, bodily interference with broken bottles and all… sooner or later, I keep thinking someone on AH lawyer team is going to have to admit it’s very hard for a fairly passive (by all accounts) man to get rid of a bunny boiler who refuses to go away, and expect her to take some personal responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper