VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't public over here, we don't get live streaming or any cameras, we do usually get a twitter feed that updates quite regularly.
We weren't party to any of her nonsense and the press were on the side of Dan Wootten so the reporting was biased in my opinion.

I think she hates that this is public and I also think it's telling that JD wanted it that way. He knows all his faults will be laid bare and he admits to them freely,he also knows what she will say about him and he still wants the world to see it.

I agree/understand, I was mostly expressing my shock that the judge had all this same information, and still ruled that 12 of her 14 BS claims were likely to be true!!

You expect a juror panel to maybe make such mistakes… you don’t expect a judge to have months to evaluate the declarations etc. and not be able to see their way through it; and in the meantime poor JD looks like a fool claiming that it’s flagrantly obvious she’s a liar.

I mean, I promise the non-UK readers who have not sat down and done a deep dive into those court documents and who may never want to… this is as good as it gets!! This is as believable as AH’s hundreds of pages of written declarations got… and he still lost?!?

One of the talking heads on Law and Crime network opined that during the off week one or both sides may attempt to settle the case. I am not sure if I agree, but it's a possibility I suppose.

One of the talking heads on Law and Crime network opined that during the off week one or both sides may attempt to settle the case. I am not sure if I agree, but it's a possibility I suppose.

well it won’t be Brown Rudnick/JD leading the charge, I can tell yiz that… they’re in this to the bitter end, or at least JD sure is.

I sure hope not .. but that's just because I want to hear all the testimony

Don’t forget, we learned recently that JD fought all the way to the New York State Supreme Court to get the ACLU documents/lawyer into evidence… he wouldn’t endorse advance-quitting for anything less than a written declaration from AH saying/enumerating everything she lied about for pecuniary gain and fame, IMO.

nor should he.

HAHA Law and Crime was just talking about AH's appearance today. Lawyer lady just said there was speculation that AH was wearing a wire yesterday since half her hair was down. Then a comment was made about internet sleuths. Wonder if they are reading here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member