DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is every
I am so, so sorry......
thank
Im sorry you were abused this way, it’s such a deep violation. I’m sure you can confirm that getting medical attention is necessary.
It was bad and I spent more than two weeks in a hospital. I appreciatte everyone’s kindness but that was my point, I can’t imagine not getting medical attention

The drama all went down went Judge Penney Azcarate was not on the bench in the Fairfax, Virginia, courtroom at the time, Law & Crime Network reported via their Twitter account.
The woman had a baby and also yelled out, “This baby is yours!” before being removed.

This all happened during a morning break of the trial, in which everyone in the courtroom stood up, Law & Crime Network correspondent Angenette Levy reported. The woman with the baby stood up, too, then reportedly proclaimed, “Johnny, I love you! Our souls are connected!”

At this, Depp reportedly turned and waved at the woman. Then when one of the deputies went toward her, she held up her baby and yelled, “This baby is yours!” The deputy then removed the woman from the courtroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper