VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe getting your reputation as a domestic abuser cleared -- that this, as a human being, for your own self esteem and soul, for your family and kids, your friends and relatives, will be a positive effect of this trial that is so huge it will be immeasurable. IMHO, you cannot even put a dollar amount on that.
I agree. And.....I think the trial has also been a positive step in helping abused men not feel so alone and remove some of the shame they feel.

Maybe they want to cut down on the amount of witnesses they can call tomorrow by running out the clock today as much as possible?
I don't think they are as concerned about the counterclaim as they are about the DV allegations by AH. IF THEY CAN PROVE SHE IS LYING ABOUT THAT, THE COUNTERCLAIM IS MOOT.
Exactly! They need to focus on AH’s lies about the DV.
Notice her defense has veered away from that onto these paid ”experts”?

Being a seasoned citizen, I was not a JD fan. Knew he was an actor….that’s it. Never heard of AH. Knew nothing about the UK trial or this one. One of my sons was watching & told me that AH was exactly like his ex. OMG…that was scary!!!!
So, started watching while JD was testifying. Watched every second since then. It’s possible that I am now Johnny Depps most elderly fan!!!!
Do not believe one word that AH has uttered. I’ve seen what a woman like her can do to a man. Praying JD prevails <modsnip>
Yes! Very similar situation here. We have her number!

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can say is that I was more or less negative about JD when I first heard about this mess. Then, I became neutral about JD when I read a little about AH. I also have fully acknowledged JD has some issues.
Since the trial , I have become totally 100% JD supporter. Why? Because I can see the truth about who AH really is. I base this on my own personal experience re: this type of person. But I realize we all have different life experiences so I understand a difference of opinion. All JMO

I have always thought he was a great actor although I haven’t seen every film of his. But but but…now I’m enthralled with him. I love his energy, sentimental nature, his fatherly love, his brilliance, love for the arts and his tenacity for truth. Not many people on drugs can make a blockbuster movie. I’m not condoning it but nevertheless he got it done...more than once.

Im a huge fan now and I will follow him on social media. I think he has already won the court of public opinion. No doubt he has gained more fans. I hope he gets cast for great movies from this.

I have always thought he was a great actor although I haven’t seen every film of his. But but but…now I’m enthralled with him. I love his energy, sentimental nature, his fatherly love, his brilliance, love for the arts and his tenacity for truth. Not many people on drugs can make a blockbuster movie. I’m not condoning it but nevertheless he got it done...more than once.

Im a huge fan now and I will follow him on social media. I think he has already won the court of public opinion. No doubt he has gained more fans. I hope he gets cast for great movies from this.
Yes, this too.

This is SO not cool.
I guess nothing should surprise me anymore, but things like this make me wonder if the Internet was really a good idea. Kinda halfway kidding with that remark, but too many immature keyboard warriors out there.
I’ve never followed a Civil trial, only Criminal and have always believed they should be open to the Public and Media.
I’m starting to see a big downside to that.
JMO

This is SO not cool.
I guess nothing should surprise me anymore, but things like this make me wonder if the Internet was really a good idea. Kinda halfway kidding with that remark, but too many immature keyboard warriors out there.
I’ve never followed a Civil trial, only Criminal and have always believed they should be open to the Public and Media.
JMO

That is so sad. He doesn't deserve that. Outside of today's testimony, none of us know his professional work personally. It's a shame this is happening.

This is SO not cool.
JMO

I do agree that people posting fake reviews is not good. I don't understand the reasoning behind it. I did notice that there were already quite a few negative reviews though - If you sort reviews by oldest you can see for yourself. It looks like the fake reviews have already been removed from google so that's good.

Being a seasoned citizen, I was not a JD fan. Knew he was an actor….that’s it. Never heard of AH. Knew nothing about the UK trial or this one. One of my sons was watching & told me that AH was exactly like his ex. OMG…that was scary!!!!
So, started watching while JD was testifying. Watched every second since then. It’s possible that I am now Johnny Depps most elderly fan!!!!
Do not believe one word that AH has uttered. I’ve seen what a woman like her can do to a man. Praying JD prevails <modsnip>
I join you as a “seasoned citizen” :) I had heard of JD but I’ve never seen any of his movies, I didn’t know anything about AH other than her violating the dog quarantine in Australia. I’ve been glued to the coverage of this trial since they showed clips of JD testifying on my news program. I was hooked because I love trials, psychology, body language and studying people with certain disorders that I’ve been exposed to during my lifetime. I have no doubt who appears to be telling the truth, and have been very impressed with the way JD has performed during the trial. I am fascinated by AH’s turn on the stand and in her depositions as she appears to be like other people who I have known. I have unfortunately been around people in my past who have abused alcohol and drugs, so I recognize the symptoms and effects it can have. I’m also familiar with some of the disorders mentioned during this trial, and know how difficult it is to deal with them. I feel sorry for Johnny, but understand why he felt the need to stand up to the abuse that I believe he has experienced, in spite of it causing his dirty laundry to be aired. I can only hope the end result is in his favor. JMHO …

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member