Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EB asked Dr. Spiegel if candy and doodling was a sign of a narcissist. IIRC
I found this especially funny because of AHs 2016 Deposition she was popping food (candy?) into her mouth and looking around trying to look like a young innocent thing but only passing herself off as an ...well, I think name calling is against the rules. But, you know where I'm going with this.

This is SO not cool.
I guess nothing should surprise me anymore, but things like this make me wonder if the Internet was really a good idea. Kinda halfway kidding with that remark, but too many immature keyboard warriors out there.
I’ve never followed a Civil trial, only Criminal and have always believed they should be open to the Public and Media.
I’m starting to see a big downside to that.
JMO

ITA with you. This is sooo wrong.

I found this especially funny because of AHs 2016 Deposition she was popping food (candy?) into her mouth and looking around trying to look like a young innocent thing but only passing herself off as an ...well, I think name calling is against the rules. But, you know where I'm going with this.
Right!? So weird. I remember asking why she was eating and apparently it was allowed - but she just seemed so ''whatever'' for such a serious situation. Narcissism? MOO

This is SO not cool.
I guess nothing should surprise me anymore, but things like this make me wonder if the Internet was really a good idea. Kinda halfway kidding with that remark, but too many immature keyboard warriors out there.
I’ve never followed a Civil trial, only Criminal and have always believed they should be open to the Public and Media.
JMO

I certainly agree that fake reviews are just wrong! I also think if the guy wouldn't have been so combative on the stand and come across the way he did that maybe he wouldn't have offended so many people? Not agreeing with this at all, but just stating a thought.

In a blistering statement, Amber Heard’s legal team has signalled it has done an about-turn on a plan to recall actor Johnny Depp to the stand in his highly-publicised defamation case.

Heard’s legal team had reportedly been slated to call Depp as the third witness on Monday but that appears to have changed.

“Calling Depp back to the stand would be as relevant to us as a bicycle to a fish,” Heard’s team said in a statement.

“Everything Depp has testified up to this point has been irrelevant to the heart of this case, and there’s no reason to believe it would be any different now.”

I certainly agree that fake reviews are just wrong! I also think if the guy wouldn't have been so combative on the stand and come across the way he did that maybe he wouldn't have offended so many people? Not agreeing with this at all, but just stating a thought.

True. He was combative and... uhmm... odd.

I heard there were people leaving public negative reviews and/or comments about some of the attorneys, also. It's not good.

This is SO not cool.
JMO

I wonder, though, if like the hashtags that have negative things about Johnny, are these actually Johnny fans or AH fans who do it, knowing JD fans will get blamed. Just saying.......

Agreed.

He just seemed unethical etc... diagnosing someone he hasn't even met. Watching movies and interviews and coming up with the conclusion that this person he saw in movies and interviews has narcissism? Is that professional? I'm definitely not an expert on anything to do with psychology or Dr's so it's just my opinion. He also seemed to be thrilled to promote his book so he's probably enjoying the attention. MOO

Edit - I just wanted to make it clear that I do think it's wrong. Leaving fake bad reviews has happened to to several people involved in this case, and I have seen it happen in other cases. It's never cool imo.

Last edited:
Agreed.

He just seemed unethical etc... diagnosing someone he hasn't even met. Watching movies and interviews and coming up with the conclusion that this person he saw in movies and interviews has narcissism? Is that professional? I'm definitely not an expert on anything to do with psychology or Dr's so it's just my opinion. He also seemed to be thrilled to promote his book so he's probably enjoying the attention. MOO

I think he underestimated the public, and how well loved JD is by his fans and how quickly things take on a life of their own online. This case has touched a lot of people.

Oh I totally agree that he came off as totally offensive and arrogant. Starting off with saying thanks for plugging my book. He acted so defensive about being questioned on his qualifications to be an expert on IPV ( which he is not) and it just went downhill from there.
He was so obviously paid for his “ opinions “ and very unethical about it.
The fact that he just kept doubling down on it made him VERY unlikeable.
JMO

Oh I totally agree that he came off as totally offensive and arrogant. Starting off with saying thanks for plugging my book. He acted so defensive about being questioned on his qualifications to be an expert on IPV ( which he is not) and it just went downhill from there.
He was so obviously paid for his “ opinions “ and very unethical about it.
The fact that he just kept doubling down on it made him VERY unlikeable.
JMO

Yes, he was an easy one to dislike .. and to laugh at. I knew he would be all over tic tok and I'm sure on twitter also .. but I didn't even think about reviews.

I have always thought he was a great actor although I haven’t seen every film of his. But but but…now I’m enthralled with him. I love his energy, sentimental nature, his fatherly love, his brilliance, love for the arts and his tenacity for truth. Not many people on drugs can make a blockbuster movie. I’m not condoning it but nevertheless he got it done...more than once.

Im a huge fan now and I will follow him on social media. I think he has already won the court of public opinion. No doubt he has gained more fans. I hope he gets cast for great movies from this.
I predict the chances are high that the more you learn about him, the more you will get attached to him.

He cannot do enough for the people he loves, and he’s crazy about kids.

Him talking to the court reporter as shown above, illustrates how insanely nice he is. Everyone in his entourage has worked for him for 15-30 years because of his personality (most of us have seen AH multiple times try to cast this as a flaw); the same directors and actors vie to work with him repeatedly, and I believed Ben Chew utterly when the first words out of his mouth this trial were (paraphrase) ‘ladies and gentlemen, we are pleased to be representing Johnny Depp before this court and in this action”. I thought ‘absolutely, they ARE delighted, because they know he’s in the right.’

Of course, IMO JMO MOO…

I can't seem to stop reading about this case. I have been reading the transcripts from the UK trial and the stories told in that trial were so different from the ones told in this trial - by AH and friends. I ran across an article that said that KJ, AH's personal assistant at the time of AH's relationship with JD, had said that she believed AH had stolen her SA story from her, which is just shocking if true. MOO

Article I read.

And this is the pdf for anyone that is interested.
KJ witness statement.

I can't seem to stop reading about this case. I have been reading the transcripts from the UK trial and the stories told in that trial were so different from the ones told in this trial - by AH and friends. I ran across an article that said that KJ, AH's personal assistant at the time of AH's relationship with JD, had said that she believed AH had stolen her SA story from her, which is just shocking if true. MOO

Article I read.

And this is the pdf for anyone that is interested.
KJ witness statement.
Do you find the cross referencing helps things hang together better in your mind and draw better mental pictures? I know it did me…

Agreed.

Edit - I just wanted to make it clear that I do think it's wrong. Leaving fake bad reviews has happened to to several people involved in this case, and I have seen it happen in other cases. It's never cool imo.
You know I’m still watching his testimony a little bit at a time ( because it makes me so angry) and what’s even worse than him saying that JD has “ narcissistic traits” is him saying that JD has cognitive issues. He bases this on JD’s testimony in this trial. Has he ever watched an interview with JD from 20 or 30 years ago where JD acts exactly in the same manner.. where he speaks slowly and gives much thought before answering a question? Does he take into account that JD is now nervous on the stand?
And in addition to stating that this is a sign of cognitive decline due to drug and alcohol abuse, he keeps implying that JD has had strokes!
When asked if he called JD an idiot, he said that he read a deposition where JD said he had flown into Europe the night before and hadn’t had much sleep and that his ( the Doctor’s) comment was that “ ONE would have to be an idiot to do,that “.
So yeah, he called JD an idiot.
And then when he said JD had “ vomitus” on him in the ice cream picture, he said “ oh sorry it’s not vomit? Well that’s what I was told”
When asked about his “ diagnosis “ of cognitive decline due to JD allegedly wearing an earpiece on set, he said “ well that’s what I read”
So so so unprofessional!
I hope the Jury was able to pick up all that.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members