VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I especially liked the empassioned speech about all the evidence, we have so much evidence for this case, so many photos for this case, the most proof anyone that has suffered DV has ever had, we have it all.

OK Amber, so why did you choose not to produce any of it then?

Her defense made a poor choice in bringing her back.
I think she sunk herself today!

Has anyone seen the photo from today where she has an angry snarl? ‘Legal bytes‘ is saying that it’s going to affect the jury.

Will either one of them ever get work after this?
They both are in pre-production on future projects according to their IMDBs.

Interestingly, JD is doing a film in France. I am thinking he might return to France for awhile to spend more time closer to his kids?

Johnny Depp
Jeanne du Barry (pre-production)
Louis XV

Her defense made a poor choice in bringing her back.
I think she sunk herself today!

Has anyone seen the photo from today where she has an angry snarl? ‘Legal bytes‘ is saying that it’s going to affect the jury.
“I know how many people will say whatever for him. That's his power. That's why I wrote the Op-Ed," Ms Heard testifies.

Finally we are clear on this: the op-ed was about Johnny.

Yes! She said it herself and that is CENTRAL to Johnnys cause! He lost work starting 4 days after the article. A few days ago I think she said it wasn’t about him at all.

The rapid change when she's confronted with her lies and ability to then make people believe her version of truth is astonishing. I don't think I've ever seen anybody so devious enough to do it in a televised trial.

What are you opinions about Johnny's finger injury now?

I have always thought it was very plausibly done by a thick piece of glass.

As a kid, I jumped in a lake from a dock & the side of my leg by my knee hit the bottom. I ended up with a very wide, very deep gash with very clean edges. After fishing out the offending item with a net, I had apparently hit the edge of a broken beer bottle (thick glass). I had a noticeable scar for over 20 years. A fingertip meeting a similar piece of glass with high force/velocity? I can definitely see it. So, even without expert testimony or photos or xrays, it seems legit. Imo.

(And I think if he were banging the wallphone like suggested, it would have caused different, more widespread injury to his hand. Potentially a ragged tear &/or bruising or breaking of bones in the top of the hand. Again, imo.)

I am not a medical expert & am basing my opinions on my own life experiences.

Interestingly, JD is doing a film in France. I am thinking he might return to France for awhile to spend more time closer to his kids?

Johnny Depp
Louis XV

Likely he chose a production that films in France precisely for that reason !

I think Aquaman II should reduce her part from 10 minutes to a 3 second view of her from the back , and never show her lying face. Momoa doesn't need her in any of his scenes at all.

Johnny Depp
Louis XV

I would LOVE to see him as King Louis XV.

Just watched the counterclaim cross on my break( skipped the AH Counterclaim direct because, honestly, nooooo more patience for the manipulative shenanigans) and I hope the Jury saw the pathology. Masterful confrontations by CV. Let's see how competent the jury is. I do not think that, after the past two days, closings will make much difference anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.