VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She did a lot of damage today. Glaring contradictions came out in her finale. She was too out of control to keep her composure and watch her words.

“Johnny tell the world and see how many people will believe you”

Today she said “The whole world is for Johnny, they lie for him because of the association prestige“ (paraphrasing).
Someone on YT mentioned that the baby in a microwave was a stolen story as well, I say as well because KJ, AH's ex assistant claims AH stole her SA story from her. WH during her testimony said that JD made a joke about putting AH's dog in the microwave. But then AH said ''people want to put my baby in the microwave and they tell me that'', during her rebuttal. It's so over the top that nothing AH says seems real. MOO

I don't know if this article is allowed - if not I apologize.
Rebekah Vardy 'felt suicidal' after troll's sick jibe about putting her baby in microwave

I agree, I definitely don't want or care to see AH on my screen, I didn't before and I don't now. But Tom Cruise doesn't seem to be suffering, Woody Allen, Michael Jackson etc? They still seem to have a fanbase or people that continue to support them. Their movies/music seem to be available almost everywhere. :confused:

But remember she is a “b-list celebrity” :D

Amber just admitted the Op-Ed was about Johnny, there goes any chances she had!! :D :D
She admitted that it was about Johnny and even other parts of it that JD didn't mention were also about Johnny. Like the men in power statement. In fact, it is his power that gives her such disdain that I think it's malice.

Has anyone heard (no pun intended) about this? I hope the jury wasn't around.

Law&Crime Network

After Judge Azcarate announced a morning break in the defamation trial on Monday, a woman stood up inside the courtroom and loudly stated that Johnny Depp is the father of her child. The Law&Crime Network’s Angenette Levy reports what she witnessed when this incident occurred. "Johnny, I love you, our souls are connected," the woman also said.
I read about that the other day. Cray....cray!!!

“I know how many people will say whatever for him. That's his power. That's why I wrote the Op-Ed," Ms Heard testifies.

Finally we are clear on this: the op-ed was about Johnny.
Vasquez was relentless with Heard. She knew if she kept it going Heard would eventually come out with this.

Great job Camille!!

She did a lot of damage today. Glaring contradictions came out in her finale. She was too out of control to keep her composure and watch her words.

“Johnny tell the world and see how many people will believe you”

Today she said “The whole world is for Johnny, they lie for him because of the association prestige“ (paraphrasing).

If the whole world has lied for Johnny Depp because he's such a powerful man, then this has surely been some remarkable scam pulled off on camera and involving hundreds of really convincing liars?

What does AH mean when she says she's seen it 'time after time' !? I can't imagine she's paid much heed to cases of global injustice and scrutinising cases of male perpetrators being set free despite being guilty. The reason men have historically got away with violence against women, as we see time after time in this forum, is because until recent times missing women or murdered women's cases were never investigated fully at the time, disregarded as being unimportant, or their life deemed as having less value / meaning.

I missed Jason Momoa testifying. Is it worth looking at?
He didn't but there was a viral spoof video that was created to look like JM was giving a video deposition. It was meant to be comedic but some actually thought he had testified. If you look for it you will find it - it was focused on the defecation so if people watched it they shouldn't have believed it was real testimony. gave me a chuckle though.

An example of Narc like projection I believe in the statement:

"Johnny told me if I ever left him, he'd make me think of him every day that I live."

In reality, every day for the rest of his life, JD has a tip of his finger missing and he 'misses it' in his own words. So, who was it who really had that thought and enacted it? JD or AH?

I once watched a documentary that pointed out when ex partners or stalkers murder or maim a victim, they get to be eternally enmeshed with the victim's life. It's the ultimate union in the eyes of an abuser who can't lose.

An example of Narc like projection I believe in the statement:

"Johnny told me if I ever left him, he'd make me think of him every day that I live."

In reality, every day for the rest of his life, JD has a tip of his finger missing and he 'misses it' in his own words. So, who was it who really had that thought and enacted it? JD or AH?

I once watched a documentary that pointed out when ex partners or stalkers murder or maim a victim, they get to be eternally enmeshed with the victim's life. It's the ultimate union in the eyes of an abuser who can't lose.

I remember when she testified last week she was asked about the Johnny not looking at her issue, she seemed so very upset that he won't, it is killing her, she was almost pleading for it

Someone on YT mentioned that the baby in a microwave was a stolen story as well, I say as well because KJ, AH's ex assistant claims AH stole her SA story from her. WH during her testimony said that JD made a joke about putting AH's dog in the microwave. But then AH said ''people want to put my baby in the microwave and they tell me that'', during her rebuttal. It's so over the top that nothing AH says seems real. MOO

I don't know if this article is allowed - if not I apologize.
Rebekah Vardy 'felt suicidal' after troll's sick jibe about putting her baby in microwave
What is this baby in microwave story? I guess I completely missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn