VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She did a lot of damage today. Glaring contradictions came out in her finale. She was too out of control to keep her composure and watch her words.

“Johnny tell the world and see how many people will believe you”

Today she said “The whole world is for Johnny, they lie for him because of the association prestige“ (paraphrasing).

Well, be careful what you wish for AH, because Johnny DID tell the world. Oops.

That recording of her screaming that crap at him, will rightfully haunt her for a long, long time.

I am currently watching CV cross AH and they are discussing the photos taken with the wine bottle on the floor from Dec. 15 etc. I am horrified by her nasty responses to CV!!!! I can’t believe she gets away with it, although her nastiness and defiance is not surprising.

She knew she was cornered and it showed, right up close and personal next to the jury! :cool:

Can I believe Depp was likely a disgusting person when on drugs/in withdrawal at times? Sure.

But she is a real piece of work, everyone else is lying, she has a story for everything, that funnily enough - Never portrays her in a negative light yet she sits there smirking. Utterly bizarre behaviour from her. I can't see her ever getting a film role again.

I remember when she testified last week she was asked about the Johnny not looking at her issue, she seemed so very upset that he won't, it is killing her, she was almost pleading for it
Agreed. Her behaviour on the stand and they way she said it leads me to believe it is her who can't leave him alone and wants to look at him. In all the audio recordings I heard, AH is the one pleading and begging JD not to leave her. She set out to ruin his life because he was done with her and was ready to move on.

What is this baby in microwave story? I guess I completely missed it.
Just that AH through fake tears on the stand today said ''people want to put my baby in the microwave and they tell me that'', and how it seems like a fabricated or stolen story. MOO AH never handed in her devices to the court so her claims of threats through text can't be verified.

I reckon they will re-play audio of the following two quotes by ms H during closing arguments:

“I did not punch you, I was hitting you”.

“Tell the world, Johnny, tell them: 'I Johnny Depp, a man, I’m a victim too of domestic violence' and SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE OR SIDE WITH YOU.”

On a loop? :p

I started watching “The Stand” last night, the recent released (2020-2021) and to my surprise AH is in it as one of the main characters. I’m now watching to see if any of the plot was adapted to her narrative. One of the main characters did seemingly take a handful of white pills at the beginning, maybe that’s where the 7 or 8 MDMA idea come from. There was an odd scene where she was getting ready and looking in the mirror and did the same sad face she does on the stand (court stand not miniseries). It was in episode 2 I think. It’s quite a few episodes so hopefully the jury will come to a verdict before I get through all of them.

I truly think that AH will have PTSD following this trial. Not being snarky but she is going to see what the public thinks about her and she is going to have to deal with that. This is going to be hard for her and sincerely I hope she can get help. She is beautiful and I think a hard worker for her craft. I don't know how she will deal with not being loved by people. She needs that adoration. I just can not wish ill for her. She is not a murderer, she is just a very combative person who needs to be right even if she is lying. She is vindictive and feels entitled. She is going to have a hard time after the trial.

I truly think that AH will have PTSD following this trial. Not being snarky but she is going to see what the public thinks about her and she is going to have to deal with that. This is going to be hard for her and sincerely I hope she can get help. She is beautiful and I think a hard worker for her craft. I don't know how she will deal with not being loved by people. She needs that adoration. I just can not wish ill for her. She is not a murderer, she is just a very combative person who needs to be right even if she is lying. She is vindictive and feels entitled. She is going to have a hard time after the trial.

love your compassion

I started watching “The Stand” last night, the recent released (2020-2021) and to my surprise AH is in it as one of the main characters. I’m now watching to see if any of the plot was adapted to her narrative. One of the main characters did seemingly take a handful of white pills at the beginning, maybe that’s where the 7 or 8 MDMA idea come from. There was an odd scene where she was getting ready and looking in the mirror and did the same sad face she does on the stand (court stand not miniseries). It was in episode 2 I think. It’s quite a few episodes so hopefully the jury will come to a verdict before I get through all of them.
Oh my lord, really!?! I haven't watched The Stand because I don't want to feel ill. I see her face enough when I research the case and during trial. The pills thing - If JD took 10 to 8 to a handful (who knows exactly because her story always changed) I think he would have overdosed imo.

Agreed. Her behaviour on the stand and they way she said it leads me to believe it is her who can't leave him alone and wants to look at him. In all the audio recordings I heard, AH is the one pleading and begging JD not to leave her. She set out to ruin his life because he was done with her and was ready to move on.

The double-bind of BPD, key aspect of diagnosis is 'fear of abandonment'. The problem is the person with BPD makes it intolerable for someone to do anything but leave, then they rage when the person does.

Oh my lord, really!?! I haven't watched The Stand because I don't want to feel ill. I see her face enough when I research the case and during trial. The pills thing - If JD took 10 to 8 to a handful (who knows exactly because her story always changed) I think he would have overdosed imo.

It's actually quite hard to overdose (to the point of death anyway) on pure MDMA. Most deaths occur because of overheating e.g. dancing in a club or because the pills have been cut with something else.

I feel like her testimony did not address how his attorney affected her. Her testimony was how his "supposed abuse" affects her. That to me means she loses her counterclaim.

She can't have a career because she is horrible at acting.

She even said it is since the trial - the trial is not on trial here unless I am wrong.

She should feel humiliated because she is horrible at testifying.

It's actually quite hard to overdose on pure MDMA. Most deaths occur because of overheating e.g. dancing in a club or because the pills have been cut with something else.
Sure I can agree, but he was apparently drinking a lot as well, doing coke, smoking, amongst other things. I used to take MDMA when I used to party and I remember one pill was enough to have a good time, and it definitely didn't make any of us violent or angry - it's called ecstasy for a reason. But I understand people may have a different reaction. Imo taking a handful of ecstasy, coke, alcohol, etc would have caused him to overdose. MOO

Edit - just want to say I'm not an expert at anything! Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper