VA VA - Katelin Akens, 19, Springfield, 5 Dec 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Really?
Guys, I'm sorry, but I'm trying to catch up!
What am I missing?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

YES--this new info was released in the video. I think we were all a bit suspicious that this would end up being factual info.

YES--this new info was released in the video. I think we were all a bit suspicious that this would end up being factual info.
Again, working just stands in the way sometimes!
Can you catch me up a little on im if you have time, Katy? Muah
I've been checking in on Katelin since the beginning and I want to be able to contribute and give my opinion with what you can maybe give me as close to what you've gathered as factual. I ask for pm just so others aren't bored.
Jenn

attachment.php
attachment.php

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...0x213e443a146be8cc!8m2!3d38.1185!4d-77.663324

Attachments

• ka1.JPG
    ka1.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 268
  • ka2.JPG
    ka2.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 277
JRB made a facebook page and linked in profile sometime after katelin went missing, he has since dropped his last name from his facebook page name, so its just JR, and i dont believe you can find the linked in profile anymore, there has never been anything public of much interest on the facebook page, the linked in profile had a lot of information and hopefully someone managed to screenshot it

I remember from earlier that Amber kind of "gave up" when she heard something that made her feel as if Katelin wasn't going back to her.

I think that too. I think with her finding that out and with LE not having phone pings at the time that's why LE made that statement about her possibly leaving on her own. They dropped the ball on this case big time.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I remember from earlier that Amber kind of "gave up" when she heard something that made her feel as if Katelin wasn't going back to her.

correct but that wasnt until much later, weeks or months iirc

watched the CrimeWatch story...very interesting stuff .

im kind of surprised that CWD was able to scoop the local media on all these new details, makes me wonder if anyone was aggressively pursuing this story locally.

maybe it was as simple as the CWD people being willing to go against the wishes of LE while the local news people would not do so, LE did decline to participate with the story and it doesnt seem like they were the ones who offered up any details - except for thankfully confirming the POI

Not sure if there's any relevance, but it appears JRB received a ticket in Culpeper on 12/11/15 for driving without a valid state inspection sticker...Does anyone know where he works? Trying to figure why he would have been there...

Both Spotsylvania and Culpeper are very rural in many parts. There are several back roads one could take with little traffic to get there (ie River Rd in Spotsy, which was the site of the luggage dump, meets with Spotswood Furnace Rd, which then meets Elys Ford Rd. In a matter of minutes these roads can put you into Culpeper.)

I have taken this same route a few times in my days and you pass very few vehicles compared to taking the main road, which is Route 3. There is lots of woods and undeveloped land on Elys Ford Rd and plenty of pull off type of areas that are secluded.

Is this where her Mom dropped her off or was it the Saddle Court address? I can't remember which one was stated early on.

Katelin Akens has not been seen since Saturday, Dec. 5, 2015.

That day her mother Lisa Sullivan dropped her off at her ex-husband’s house, located in the 200 block of Oak Crest Drive in Partlow, Va., according to Capt. Jeff Pearce of the Spotsylvania Sheriff's Office.

https://fredericksburg.today/december-5-marks-one-year-since-katelin-akens-went-missing

i was just typing out a ridiculously long post about trying to imagine a scenario where something else happened to katelin, but its really not worth it, if anyone thinks they have a reasonable alternate scenario please post it.

there, i just saved you from reading about 400 words of what amounted to nonsense, you're welcome. ;)

i was just typing out a ridiculously long post about trying to imagine a scenario where something else happened to katelin, but its really not worth it, if anyone thinks they have a reasonable alternate scenario please post it.

there, i just saved you from reading about 400 words of what amounted to nonsense, you're welcome. ;)

I think those text messages and WHERE they pinged from are very telling.....we didn't know all that until the CrimeWatch story.....very telling IMO.

Ok I'm done. They need to haul the SD in ASAP:

1:56pm - Katelin texts her mom "I'm at the airport, battery dying" but Katelin's phone pings at that time 30 miles south of the airport.

2:00pm - Katelin's ex-stepdad texts Katelin's mother and says "I dropped Katelin off" - his phone pinged further south close to his home.

7:15pm - Katelin texts her mom "I'm staying with a friend", "I need some time alone" - pinged in Stafford, less than 15 miles from where her luggage was found.

I have some catching up to do peeps!!! Holy moly so much movement since I went to bed. It's great to see our darling Katelin being bumped. I really wish she just took off and started a new life. Sadly I don't think any of us believe that. :(. Off to read now xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I'm done. They need to haul the SD in ASAP:

1:56pm - Katelin texts her mom "I'm at the airport, battery dying" but Katelin's phone pings at that time 30 miles south of the airport.

2:00pm - Katelin's ex-stepdad texts Katelin's mother and says "I dropped Katelin off" - his phone pinged further south close to his home.

7:15pm - Katelin texts her mom "I'm staying with a friend", "I need some time alone" - pinged in Stafford, less than 15 miles from where her luggage was found.

exactly.....way too telling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld
Back