VA VA - Kelly Catalano, 40, Chesterfield, 15 Jan 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
trust me my eyes are wide open on this one. my hunting spot is right there. i mean right on top of the body of water they searched. it would be unlikely, but if she was to surface me or other hunters would not miss it, due to the fact of us keeping our eyes open for birds all day long. the handful of times i have been there, it has been the same people. that includes family and leo.

I guess this question is directed to the locals who are familiar with the area. I don't believe she committed suicide but where is Kelly or her body? If it is not in the wooded area by the river and is not in the river itself then she or her body were moved.

This happened in broad daylight so I have a hard time envisioning her being forced back to the parking lot alive or dragged there dead. Is there any place near the trail where she used to walk where someone could have parked a car out of sight of the building where she could have been driven away?

as me and my wife found out today, there is more paths than we knew of. we have been down every path that would lead to the river. trust me. if she was to go in the river, she would be taken by the current. i dont think she is in the river or on that property. one more thing. there is a truck stop not far from there called a pilot. i wonder if she caught a ride to get a soda or something and dissapear there. some bad stuff goes on at truckstops. like lonely truck drivers. it would be kind of easy to be abducted there.imo. if i was the police i would obtain the video camera tapes. i cant beleive i just thought of that.

I just talked to my mom. They are going to do a search of their own tomorrow sat jan 23. As soon as I get the info I will repost it. My aunt likes swimming so no she would not of jumped in the river to commit suicide nor would she commit suicide period! That is a fact! As soon as i get the phone call from my mom I will repost it so everyone and anyone can come help. We are not giving up.

I just talked to my mom. They are going to do a search of their own tomorrow sat jan 23. As soon as I get the info I will repost it. My aunt likes swimming so no she would not of jumped in the river to commit suicide nor would she commit suicide period! That is a fact! As soon as i get the phone call from my mom I will repost it so everyone and anyone can come help. We are not giving up.

hey hun. see about looking into that truckstop i refered to. it could help.

ok. i just talked to a friend who would like to help out in the search tomorrow. would you guys like us to bring the atv with us. it will help, trust me. plus we will hasve 3 more sets of eyes. i will have my boat and waders also. so i can cover the weater while you all cover land. if ya want us we will be there.

Yes all eyes ears can help i need eveyine there cause it is killing me not being able to go and being only infront of the computer. Joe do you have my phone number? Or any of the family?

and as for tommorrows search i would call the local tv stations. channel 6,8,12 and let them know you are doing this and would like a crew there. put out that you are not giving up in your search. if you dont go away, neither will they!

Wasn't there an RSO who worked at another firm near where Kelly worked?

LE should look at RSO and violent offenders that work in the same industrial park that Kelly worked at.

LE should also look at RSO and violent offenders living in Kelly's neighborhood.

It could be possible that whoever was stalking Kelly might live in the same neighborhood with Kelly.

Does Kelly's home phone and her cell phone have caller id? Does her workplace have caller id on their telephones as well?

LE should check the caller ids on the cell, home, and work phones.

It is possible that Kelly could have been recently been getting strange phone calls prior to her disappearance.

It would also be a good idea to view the truck stop surveillance tapes to see if Kelly was at that truck stop before her disappearance.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/Search.asp

Sex Offender Registry

Use~
Touchstone Road
Colonial Heights, Va 23834

There's one working at the next business up Touchstone, on the same side of the street. Maybe a football field's length away...maybe a little more? Distance isn't my strong suit but you can see one business well from the other. A field seperates them.

Does anyone know why she was running toward the river?? LE? Family? Co-workers??

Or....since it has been reported that nobody was chasing her....maybe she was chasing someone??

Did she see something happen inside with someone? A theft, maybe? And she took off after them?

Does anyone know why she was running toward the river?? LE? Family? Co-workers??

Wonder if Kelly had been down by the river on an earlier break and later realized she had lost something there and encountered the wrong person?

Just throwing that out there...

I don't think this had anything to do with an RSO or trucker unless it was someone she already knew. This was not a stranger.

Someone or something caused her to run out of her place of employment to the river so I can only conclude someone she knew communicated some urgency to her. She may well have been led out of the area to the truck stop where someone's car had been parked.

Any idea if LE asked if there were any video surveillance at the truck stop?

Hey guys
I think i got caught up on Kelly's story now.
It's really creepy.
Where could she be? :(
I hope you people searching tomorrow find her...how scary and sad...:(

I don't think this had anything to do with an RSO or trucker unless it was someone she already knew. This was not a stranger.

Someone or something caused her to run out of her place of employment to the river so I can only conclude someone she knew communicated some urgency to her. She may well have been led out of the area to the truck stop where someone's car had been parked.

Any idea if LE asked if there were any video surveillance at the truck stop?

I so agree with you. This was someone Kelly knew, I believe it was just one person that reported seeing her running towards the river (correct me if I am wrong), yet it looks like a pretty large place with lots of employees, large open window there in the reception area yet only one person saw her?
You know with all this talk of suicide I got to thinking what if it wasn't Kelly thinking of suicide (which we know she wasn't) but the perpetrator was talking of suicide and that is why Kelly left work in a hurry. Did she know anyone in any of the plants near by?

One other thing I hope they are checking out is if any deliveries came in or out of her place of employment right around the time she went missing. It wouldn't be hard for a man in a truck to quickly over power a woman and throw her in a large truck. I am hopeful some plants in that area have surveillance I really hope LE is up on this. Seems to me they keep looking at the river and I just don't think she is there, I think she was taken off the property.

I so agree with you. This was someone Kelly knew, I believe it was just one person that reported seeing her running towards the river (correct me if I am wrong), yet it looks like a pretty large place with lots of employees, large open window there in the reception area yet only one person saw her?
You know with all this talk of suicide I got to thinking what if it wasn't Kelly thinking of suicide (which we know she wasn't) but the perpetrator was talking of suicide and that is why Kelly left work in a hurry. Did she know anyone in any of the plants near by?

One other thing I hope they are checking out is if any deliveries came in or out of her place of employment right around the time she went missing. It wouldn't be hard for a man in a truck to quickly over power a woman and throw her in a large truck. I am hopeful some plants in that area have surveillance I really hope LE is up on this. Seems to me they keep looking at the river and I just don't think she is there, I think she was taken off the property.

If in fact ONLY ONE person claims to have seen her running, I'd like to see that person questioned far more closely by LE. Actually anytime one person's account is vastly different from the rest that is cause for suspicion.

Not to get ghoulish, but that lab tech at Yale killed a woman inside the building and stuffed her behind a wall or in the ceiling or something. Do you know if Kelly's job had any industrial waste area and what the pick up schedule might be?

The next day, Jan. 19, Coleman's vehicle was found at Appomattox Riverside Park off Ferndale Road near the bridge to Matoaca. "It had been left abandoned," Knott said. "We talked to the family, and nobody knew why the car was there," he said. Investigators then launched an extensive search of the area, utilizing Chesterfield County EMS and State Police divers and helicopters.
(more at link)

http://progress-index.com/news/missing-dinwiddie-airman-found-alive-1.565837

Any connection to this man with Kelly?

Reported missing on the 18th - but apparently was in close proximity to Chesterfield Co.(EMS mentioned in link) and didn't let family know he was home... He was out still wandering around for 3 days later? Wonder how long he had been in the area to begin with.

ETA: I know it's a long shot...but there's something weird to this man's story...
WS thread here - VA-Preston Wayne Coleman, 20, Dinwiddie County - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Well lets see how much more I can butcher this post... This man is alive...was reported missing on the 18th, but apparently had been on leave (for how long?), didn't show up for duty and was reported missing...family didn't know he was in the area...the guy is still wandering around wherever he was for 3 days after the 18th...walks into a police station and tells everyone he's okay...

How come LE over there are so quick to jump on suicide theories? That missing boy is a strange story and they "believed he did something bad to himself. Very strange to jump to those kind of conclusions when their are no bodies involved.

How come LE over there are so quick to jump on suicide theories? That missing boy is a strange story and they "believed he did something bad to himself. Very strange to jump to those kind of conclusions when their are no bodies involved.

In Kelly's case I don't believe for one second she committed suicide. Let's just hope that LE is going with that story if it is coming from a suspicious source so he or they can trap themselves as he (or they) keep talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody