VA VA - Kelly Catalano, 40, Chesterfield, 15 Jan 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After I re-read that snipped info I posted. The put in is probably the launch ramp at WBP. "Looping down river of the put in" has us going in the wrong direction because Kelly was discovered upriver of WBP right? Sorry for the goosechase, just thought the "secret passage" mention was interesting.

Judy or Niece, sorry if this has already been asked and answered; Kelly had a home computer. Did you ever have a chance to look at anything on it? Does LE have it in their possession still? Anything mentioned by them?

I re-read thread one and two; I'm really bugged by the date of Kelly's disappearance and the association of it to a anniversary as mentioned by CiV. Also the mention of hunting in the woods behind BPA. I feel those two things are important in some way. I also went back to the Astro Chart interpretation that Soulscape did. There is just no way Kelly jumped in the water. Whoever did this, knew Kelly well and covered their tracks. Been turning it over and over in my mind ...

Someone mentioned the security cameras at BPA were not working the day Kelly disappeared. That too is curious, have we ever heard why they were down? Would employee's have known this? If the Reporter is still reading here from the Progress-Index, maybe he could ask LE that very question ...

Bringing Truth's post back up to the forefront...

Using ccweb's three examples as a starting point, I want to create an extensive list of reasons why it appears that Kelly's death was not a suicide; please add to this list any reasons that you deem fit:

1. body ended up upstream
2. goggles discovered on the second day of the search in an area that had already been searched
3. Kelly mentioned things were moved around in her home
4. Kelly's mailbox was vandalized; vulgarities written on it
5. Kelly took her car keys and cell phone with her as she ran out of BPA and toward the river; seems she was planning to return to work
6. she left her machine running, as if she planned to return
7. she bought 30 gallons of gas and a volleyball pass and signed up for cooking classes the night before her disappearance; she had future plans
8. she made plans to meet and walk with coworkers at 11:00-11:30 on the day she disappeared
9. she had just gotten a raise
10. she had just bought a new car, which she loved.
11. she reported to others that she was being stalked
12. water was shallow; Kelly was athletic and a strong swimmer
13. body traveled upstream approx 1.5 miles
14. doors to Kelly's home were found unlocked (after police locked them) following Kelly's disappearance
15. Kelly told coworkers "she'd be right back" or "be back in a minute"
16. she went to work that day. If she planned on suicide, wouldn't she have taken a vacation or sick day and just stayed home?
17. Near date of anniversary
18. Surveillance cam's weren't working at BPA?

ETA: I've added Shutterfly's #15 and my own. If anyone has further items to add (AND I HOPE YOU DO! THERE ARE PLENTY MORE REASONS WE KNOW KELLY DID NOT COMMIT SUICIDE), please copy the list above, add your remarks into the list, renumbering as you go; and post to the thread. I will NOT be offended. LOL Thank you!

Thanks MB!!!
One more question to add to the list. LE mentioned Kelly's writings. Does this mean a journal, notebook or just something like a word doc on the computer. Meaning was it in Kelly's own handwriting? Another thought that crossed my mind; when someone was moving things around in her house, were they also reading her journal and looking at her computer?

Did someone use those very personal writings to their advantage?

Thanks MB!!!
One more question to add to the list. LE mentioned Kelly's writings. Does this mean a journal, notebook or just something like a word doc on the computer. Meaning was it in Kelly's own handwriting? Another thought that crossed my mind; when someone was moving things around in her house, were they also reading her journal and looking at her computer?

So what if the writings were not in Kelly's hand writing ? That could mean that this was planned out to make it look like suicide? Thats a very good question. It sounds like to me someone was doing a lot of writing; like the mailbox. They will figure it out sooner or later;that im sure of. That was very good thinking Knox!

Thanks MB!!!

I missed the reference LE mentioned about Kelly's writings. Is this old/new info, what was the "mention" regarding Kelly's writings from LE??

Family/Friends..no matter how small, ANY updates from LE, ME, or anyone else??

JUSTICE4KELLY

I missed the reference LE mentioned about Kelly's writings. Is this old/new info, what was the "mention" regarding Kelly's writings from LE??

Family/Friends..no matter how small, ANY updates from LE, ME, or anyone else??

JUSTICE4KELLY

Snipped; Kelly Catalano, 40, had conversations with a cousin, several local friends and even a stranger about what happens after death, said Chesterfield police Capt. Terry Patterson.

"She talked about, 'Do you think you need to be baptized before you die so you'll go to heaven?' Those types of things," Patterson said. "And we found some writings of hers in a journal [that] considered what happens after death. So that would certainly lead us to believe that that's a possible option as to her disappearance."

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/local/crime/article/MISS22_20100121-222606/319355/

Note; Who are all these people Kelly had conversations with? Many who knew Kelly came here and posted ... Not ONE besides CiV even hinted at what LE states above. Is she one of the "local friends"? Niece do you know who the cousin is they are referring to?

Truth's post:

Using ccweb's three examples as a starting point, I want to create an extensive list of reasons why it appears that Kelly's death was not a suicide; please add to this list any reasons that you deem fit:

1. body ended up upstream
2. goggles discovered on the second day of the search in an area that had already been searched
3. Kelly mentioned things were moved around in her home
4. Kelly's mailbox was vandalized; vulgarities written on it
5. Kelly took her car keys and cell phone with her as she ran out of BPA and toward the river; seems she was planning to return to work
6. she left her machine running, as if she planned to return
7. she bought 30 gallons of gas and a volleyball pass and signed up for cooking classes the night before her disappearance; she had future plans
8. she made plans to meet and walk with coworkers at 11:00-11:30 on the day she disappeared
9. she had just gotten a raise
10. she had just bought a new car, which she loved.
11. she reported to others that she was being stalked
12. water was shallow; Kelly was athletic and a strong swimmer
13. body traveled upstream approx 1.5 miles
14. doors to Kelly's home were found unlocked (after police locked them) following Kelly's disappearance
15. Kelly told coworkers "she'd be right back" or "be back in a minute"
16. she went to work that day. If she planned on suicide, wouldn't she have taken a vacation or sick day and just stayed home?
17. Near date of anniversary
18. Surveillance cam's weren't working at BPA?
19. Kelly was also asked to stand up for her best friend at his wedding in October.

ETA: I've added Shutterfly's #15 and my own. If anyone has further items to add (AND I HOPE YOU DO! THERE ARE PLENTY MORE REASONS WE KNOW KELLY DID NOT COMMIT SUICIDE), please copy the list above, add your remarks into the list, renumbering as you go; and post to the thread. I will NOT be offended. LOL Thank you!

Snipped; Kelly Catalano, 40, had conversations with a cousin, several local friends and even a stranger about what happens after death, said Chesterfield police Capt. Terry Patterson.

"She talked about, 'Do you think you need to be baptized before you die so you'll go to heaven?' Those types of things," Patterson said. "And we found some writings of hers in a journal [that] considered what happens after death. So that would certainly lead us to believe that that's a possible option as to her disappearance."

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/local/crime/article/MISS22_20100121-222606/319355/

Note; Who are all these people Kelly had conversations with? Many who knew Kelly came here and posted ... Not ONE besides CiV even hinted at what LE states above. Is she one of the "local friends"? Niece do you know who the cousin is they are referring to?

Kelly is one of those people who wondered the answers to many questions especially about religion and death. Kelly has questioned these things for many years (early teens). We have had many conversations about religion and what our thoughts were about different religious beliefs and traditions. We have eperienced a few family tragedies in our family that has cost somebody their life. Which brought around questions about death. If there was a heaven or hell? if you could make it to heaven if you hadnt been baptisted? reincarnation? all those kind of things. Kelly questioned many things. They were usually things that could be debated and have been debated for years. Whether God created the Earth or was it the Big bang Theory? She liked to get different view points on these topics from many people. So hence this brings around the talk of death before she was TAKEN. yes I said taken because there is no way anybody who loved life like Kelly did would ever committ suicide!!! Kelly liked to find answers to things that cannot be proven or have been debated for years.

Yes I do know the cousin that LE is refering too but Im not sure how that helps anything.

well I hope this helps because my heart really need answers.

BTW..."Happy place" that was mentioned before is an inside joke between myself and Kelly NOT an actual place. which tells me that somebody has read our text messages.

Calliope (thank you) posted a good reference source on the Smiley thread. Click on body float information.

http://www.twinquarries.com/nurri/index.htm

Thanks Knox for posting Calliope's link. Just finished reading the body float info.

This may be a good contact for the family to make to ask questions (if they have any) regarding Kelly's situation of being in and/or out of the water. Maybe these people could provide info on a likely scenario of how Kelly arrived where she was found.

So it would seem that Kelly was alive when she went into the river, I don't think this was pre-meditated, I now believe that she was incapacitated during a heated argument, probably a distance from BPA, maybe partially strangled or knocked unconcious and then thrown into the river.

Knowthings, what leads you to believe that Kelly was alive when she went into the water? Note: I am not "on you" about this -- just trying to determine what led you to this belief.

Thanks.

Knowthings, what leads you to believe that Kelly was alive when she went into the water? Note: I am not "on you" about this -- just trying to determine what led you to this belief.

Thanks.
I think it would have been too risky to move a body and then put it into the river at a different site and she would have floated if she was dead when she went into the water.

I think it would have been too risky to move a body and then put it into the river at a different site and she would have floated if she was dead when she went into the water.
With out air in your lungs you will sink to the bottom. And if she was floating she would have been seen by air searches. And if she was on the bottom she would have been found by dive teams and or air searches. If one would take the risk to murder they would take the risk to hide what they have done as well .

We all will see the truth sooner or later. The persons responsibal for this crime will be caught , and pay the price.

I believe that she was attacked, incapacitated, but still alive when she went into the water and that she drowned, she would have sunk once the water filled her lungs, I think she had gone quite a way from BPA to meet up with SOMEONE, an argument ensued and that was it. The person who did this was parked nearby and left, it could have taken place in minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE