VA VA - Kelly Catalano, 40, Chesterfield, 15 Jan 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly's beautiful spirit, her family, and her friends remain very close in all of our thoughts.

I try to walk in Kelly's shoes on that day she went missing, she got up, got dressed, went to work, interacted with co-workers, suddenly, she announced that she was taking a break, going for a run by the river, she left her machine on, grabbed her phone and car keys and headed towards the river, how far she ran we don't know, she had arranged to go walking with two other people later, so we assume she planned to be back by that time, jogged quite a distance from BPA, special anniversary! She didn't know she wasn't coming back!!!!!!!

Who was her stalker? What was written on her mailbox exactly? Why was her house being broken in to or why was she paranoid about it? Was she mixed up with some shady group or person? Suicide seems highly unlikely. I can't help but think with her asking and talking about death and her paranoia about some one stalking her and her house being broken in to it seems something was going on or she was mixed up in something and sensed trouble and a possible death.

RIP Kelly, and happy belated birthday. 4/20 is my birthday also.

Did the detective really use the term "another murder case"? Believe it or not, that gives me hope in that LE might indeed have doubts about Kelly's case being a suicide--just as Kelly's family and we here at WS have thought all along.
Very good catch, but I would like to know why is another murder case more important than Kelly's? If they can't figure Kelly's out what makes them think they should move on to another one? I keep thinking over and over in my mind that her phone was turned off. That is new to me and very interesting.

Just because the ex girlfriends mom says they were at lunch together, does that mean it's true? Has that been proven? It really makes me mad when I feel there is nothing being done about this. Someone was waiting for her. It doesn't take a Genius to figure that one out. She ran out of her work for someone.

Just because the ex girlfriends mom says they were at lunch together, does that mean it's true? Has that been proven? It really makes me mad when I feel there is nothing being done about this. Someone was waiting for her. It doesn't take a Genius to figure that one out. She ran out of her work for someone.

Kenon, great to have you here, thank you for your input, excellent points!!

Anotherniece: Would it be helpful to start some sort of a petition of sorts, submitted respectfully to everyone and their brother in Kelly's local area, to include the Police Chief, local representatives, VA state polititions (This is an election year for some!), the media, and/or anyone else you can think of?

**(Anyone on here versed in writing professional letters and/or be willing to put something short, to the point, but respectfully submitted, together to post here? Then we could all "sign" our names, whoever is willing. It could then be printed off by family to get any additional signatures they wish, and then mailed forward? Just a thought?!?!

Kenon, great to have you here, thank you for your input, excellent points!!

Anotherniece: Would it be helpful to start some sort of a petition of sorts, submitted respectfully to everyone and their brother in Kelly's local area, to include the Police Chief, local representatives, VA state polititions (This is an election year for some!), the media, and/or anyone else you can think of?

**(Anyone on here versed in writing professional letters and/or be willing to put something short, to the point, but respectfully submitted, together to post here? Then we could all "sign" our names, whoever is willing. It could then be printed off by family to get any additional signatures they wish, and then mailed forward? Just a thought?!?!
Thank you very much, and I would be more than willing to sign a petition or do whatever I need to do to help.

First, Kelly's family and loved ones, I hope you are all holding up and getting through okay.

Petitioning I don't know. If you feel this was a murder, you must act. The regional area may not report all murders since they are so voluminous, and have not for many years for social economical reasons, you must be certain, you must have years of fight in you. Now here is the hard part:

Demanding all video, tape, written, photo, records of cell phones, witness accounts, warrants, police notes, it goes on etc... from the find and before and afterward is a must. Find a lawyer that will be interested, now. Don't let it go cold.

Without a lawyer, GET THOSE THINGS NOW. Write every legal person in the State of Virginia that you can, ie..Attorney General, Governor, Chief Judge of Chesterfield Circuit Court, go higher than that. Even higher, I cannot say more.

It will be expensive, you will spend more money on copying and postage than you thought imaginable. Do all you can, and keep going up through the government branches.

I wish you luck, and well. Sorry this is so short and not so happy.

We invite you to celebrate the life of Kelly Diane Catalano with us on Saturday May 15th from 6:30-9:00pm at Clover Hill Assembly of God 12310 Bailey Bridge Rd. Midlothian Va 23112. We invite you to share in refreshments and memories of Kelly... More information to follow.

Was thinking about Kelly today ...

UDATE KELLY DIANE CATALANO MEMORIAL IN VIRGINA. We invite you to celebrate the life of Kelly Diane Catalano with us on Saturday May 15th from 6:30-9:00pm at Clover Hill Assembly of God 12310 Bailey Bridge Rd. Midlothian Va 23112. Pastor Stan will speak at 7:00. We invite you to share in refreshments and memories of Kelly...

No ruling has been issued yet Amster ...

still no M.E. C.O.D.? This seems way too long for an answer . It seems to me that there is more to all this than meets the eye. There has been alot going on in the area latly.

There is still no answers from the ME on the cause of death. Kellys memorial in VA is this Saturday from 6-9. I am hoping to actually meet some of you especially you that gave up so much of your own family time to help my family with the search for Kelly. Also those of you that have put in so much time to help us figure out what has happened and those who just cared enough to send Kelly and my family your prayers. Thank You all for your continued time and prayers. We need to have answers soon in order to hopefully start to heal. THANK YOU ALL!

Waiting here with you for those answers AnotherNiece.

I have not posted in a while and I know they havent released a C.O.D but they did issue a death certificate right? What did that say?

And they havent closed the investigation yet right? I hate posting without reading the thread over again since I have only checked in a few times since easter.
Anyway I was skimming and it occured to me if they do believe it was a murder they may not share any information at all or release a cause of death. If they feel it was someone close to kelly they would not want information going back. If they have no suspect, the release of the c.o.d could damage a future case.
I dont know for sure but I decided to be objective. Dont worry it will soon pass.

I have not posted in a while and I know they havent released a C.O.D but they did issue a death certificate right? What did that say?

And they havent closed the investigation yet right? I hate posting without reading the thread over again since I have only checked in a few times since easter.
Anyway I was skimming and it occured to me if they do believe it was a murder they may not share any information at all or release a cause of death. If they feel it was someone close to kelly they would not want information going back. If they have no suspect, the release of the c.o.d could damage a future case.
I dont know for sure but I decided to be objective. Dont worry it will soon pass.

We do not have a death certificate because they can not issue one without a cause of death.

I do think they are looking at this as a possible murder. If they were not I believe the death certificate would have been released. I live in Virginia and someone I know commited suicide and his death certifacate was released within days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat