VA VA - Leyla Namiranian, 41, Chesterfield, 4 April 2012 *M. Edwards guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also from the above article,this seems strange to me but better to be correct.
"Investigators are now considering collecting new DNA samples of two persons of interest in the case. They want to make sure the DNA samples they have on file are correct, the source said."

I can only hope that there is a lot of quiet activity going on in the search for Leyla and that this case isn't cold.

I have a bad feeling that Leyla will be added to the growing number of unsolved missing woman in VA if newspapers and tv dont get the story back out there! She will either remain unsolved or LE will use their "goto answer" of suicide when evidence proves different. I dont have much faith in VA LE as my family has lived this nightmare in Chesterfield VA. As I have got to speak to many families who loved ones went missing around the same time as my aunt (Kelly Catalano), they all have the same story VA LE looks for very little time to try to make it look like they are putting forth an effort but are doing very little. My heart breaks for Leyla's family! I hope this doesnt sound "cold" to Leyla or her family because there is nothing I would love more than to hear that Leyla showed up for work on Monday morning. But with the continued story of missing woman in VA they all have a common factor and thats the water! Then all case ruled suicide by drowning (but autopsy's show no water in lungs (dry drownings) or no lungs in body at all). I pray for Leyla to be found safe and found soon! Also for her family to have their loved one brought home to them safe!

I mentioned this thread on
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184148&page=2

thinking there might be a connection...

I think connections are always possible especially when it comes to that area of VA! So many woman missing in VA all from the same area all around the same age. When and if they are located it is always in the water. Very few things if any of their personnel belongings are missing and many have the same items missings. LE in VA need to wake up and realize there is a problem!

I have a bad feeling that Leyla will be added to the growing number of unsolved missing woman in VA if newspapers and tv dont get the story back out there! She will either remain unsolved or LE will use their "goto answer" of suicide when evidence proves different. I dont have much faith in VA LE as my family has lived this nightmare in Chesterfield VA. As I have got to speak to many families who loved ones went missing around the same time as my aunt (Kelly Catalano), they all have the same story VA LE looks for very little time to try to make it look like they are putting forth an effort but are doing very little. My heart breaks for Leyla's family! I hope this doesnt sound "cold" to Leyla or her family because there is nothing I would love more than to hear that Leyla showed up for work on Monday morning. But with the continued story of missing woman in VA they all have a common factor and thats the water! Then all case ruled suicide by drowning (but autopsy's show no water in lungs (dry drownings) or no lungs in body at all). I pray for Leyla to be found safe and found soon! Also for her family to have their loved one brought home to them safe!
what do you think could be a useful contribution by the newspapers and tv, other than simply reporting details about the investigation?

Bumping for leyla

what do you think could be a useful contribution by the newspapers and tv, other than simply reporting details about the investigation?

Just realized this is your first WS post, so I'm please to say
:welcome6:

To answer you question, perhaps if local media asked that some agency of higher power/authority be brought in to see what's going on.

Has search for missing Altria worker stalled?

On a clear November day, the home of Leyla Namiranian remains empty.

For neighbors, it’s almost eerie that Namiranian vanished without a trace.

[snip]

The last time we heard from police about the case was back in August. That’s when they told us some of the evidence from the scene was inconclusive.

Wednesday, police declined an interview, but we did ask whether the two persons of interest in the case had been cleared.

Chesterfield Detective Randy Horowitz declined to comment.

More: http://wtvr.com/2012/11/02/missing-...nd-why-there-are-no-developments-in-the-case/

I just looked for her on namus/identifyus and don't think she has an entry. Does anyone know the usual time-lag between a disappearance and when one gets entered?

I get so hopeful when I see Leyla's thread pop up on my subscription threads.... Wishing there is some solution.....

:praying: for Leyla!

I really have to wonder if any of these missing women's cases in Virginia might be connected to the person who killed Morgan Harrington.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back