Found Deceased VA - Molly Meghan Miller, 31, Charlottesville, 29 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wouldn't you think he would have looked through the house for her thinking she may have come home while he was asleep? That was well into the investigation that the police told people that, not when he first called to report her missing.

I feel so sorry for the BF. Imagine you are cooking dinner, your SO says he/she is going for a short walk, but never comes home and then you find out 3 days later that he/she didn't even leave the house, but rather hid in an unused part of the house and committed suicide while you were having dinner, watching tv and waiting for him/her to come home. Devastating.

This beautiful young woman had demons no one knew about. I am so sorry that she didn't get help and thought that being dead was a better option than living.

I wouldn't be able to sleep if my husband went out for a "short walk" before dinner and didn't return. Especially if he wasn't dressed for the cold weather. No way could I sleep without knowing where he was. I would have driven around all around town until I found him. After a certain amount of time, I would call up family and friends to help me search. No matter how healthy a person appears, they can have heart attacks, strokes, brain aneurysm, stomach aneurysm {this happened to my poor uncle while he was out bak getting supplies for the convenient store he worked at- a regular customer found him), sugar issues, to name a few medical issues that can come up unexpectedly.

Who goes to bed not knowing if their loved one is home, safe, sound and warm?

I wouldn't be able to sleep if my husband went out for a "short walk" before dinner and didn't return. Especially if he wasn't dressed for the cold weather. No way could I sleep without knowing where he was. I would have driven around all around town until I found him. After a certain amount of time, I would call up family and friends to help me search. No matter how healthy a person appears, they can have heart attacks, strokes, brain aneurysm, stomach aneurysm {this happened to my poor uncle while he was out bak getting supplies for the convenient store he worked at- a regular customer found him), sugar issues, to name a few medical issues that can come up unexpectedly.

He could have driven all over town with his family and friends and they would not have found her because she was somewhere in the house the whole time.

It's been reported that Molly was known to disappear for a night or two without telling her BF that she was leaving to stay with a friend. I don't know how Anson was able to live like that, I've never dated or been in a relationship with someone where either of us would just disappear for a night or two without telling the other person where we were going or who we were with. That's just common respect you show to your partner or living companion, IMO.

Do we know for a fact he slept?
Also, hadn’t she disappeared on him before?

It's been reported that Molly was known to disappear for a night or two without telling her BF that she was leaving to stay with a friend. I don't know how Anson was able to live like that, I've never dated or been in a relationship with someone where either of us would just disappear for a night or two without telling the other person where we were going or who we were with. That's just common respect you show to your partner or living companion, IMO.

That's how it is between my spouse and I. This way here, if one or the other did not call or let the other know why they were late, we'd know they were in trouble. I would never leave him without telling him where I was going and he's never done that to me, either. I could never stay with someone like that.

That's how it is between my spouse and I. This way here, if one or the other did not call or let the other know why they were late, we'd know they were in trouble. I would never leave him without telling him where I was going and he's never done that to me, either. I could never stay with someone like that.

Early in our marriage after a big fight, I said, "I'm leaving!!" and my husband said, "Good! I'm going with you,"

I never said it again (what's the point, lol).

But different relationships are different and have differing tolerance levels of drama, etc.

He could have driven all over town with his family and friends and they would not have found her because she was somewhere in the house the whole time.

Something similar happened to me once. My daughter did not come home when she was expected to and had not been a rebellious child. I was waiting up for her in the living room. After an anxious few hours, I went upstairs to get a coat to put on over my pyjamas to go out and look for her, but when I walked past her bedroom door she was asleep in her own bed. I must have dozed off for a little while and missed her coming in quietly.

Early in our marriage after a big fight, I said, "I'm leaving!!" and my husband said, "Good! I'm going with you,"

I never said it again (what's the point, lol).

But different relationships are different and have differing tolerance levels of drama, etc.

There is an Australian band who had a hit with a song with that sentiment. Maybe you should play it to your husband.

Lyrics
If you leave me, can I come too?
We can always stay
But if you leave me, can I come too?
And if you go, can I come too?…

Full lyrics on Google Play Music

Jmo it is not easy to overdose on prescription pain meds accidently, if they are something you generally take. You would probably have to take a big handful. Unless of course she had access to one of the deadly versions going around. I have been on pain meds for years, but they are not super strong ones. I think I would probably need to take ten or fifteen anyway, to overdose and you can’t do that by accident. Jmo

I feel so bad for her mom and her family in general. I hope this does not violate terms of service but does anyone else find it strange the degree her mom is going to defend AP? Do you think that her mom somehow suspects him and is trying to convince herself by this outcrying of public support? Seems so extreme to me TBH.

Or he's in extreme grief and needs all the support he can get.

Jmo it is not easy to overdose on prescription pain meds accidently, if they are something you generally take. You would probably have to take a big handful. Unless of course she had access to one of the deadly versions going around. I have been on pain meds for years, but they are not super strong ones. I think I would probably need to take ten or fifteen anyway, to overdose and you can’t do that by accident. Jmo

Usually accidental overdoses are either from someone taking meds, and then being sedated or altered enough that they forget what they've taken and take it again, or taking two or more of the same type of meds which have a synergistic effect making the effects stronger.

Many overdose deaths are from respiratory arrest caused by the drugs overwhelming the brain and it slows and eventually ceases respiration. There are some medications, such as Tylenol, that actually are toxic and overwhelm the liver and cause organ failure.

Mixing alcohol and drugs can also cause an unintended overdose as well. I think the friend who was posting here mentioned that Molly and her fiancé were known to drink alcohol.

I feel so bad for her mom and her family in general. I hope this does not violate terms of service but does anyone else find it strange the degree her mom is going to defend AP? Do you think that her mom somehow suspects him and is trying to convince herself by this outcrying of public support? Seems so extreme to me TBH.

The only thing I can think of is that somehow he's blaming himself and she's terrified that he will also commit suicide? She seems absolutely desperate for people to show support to him in every way, while also making it clear that no one should expect any communication from him.

Yeah that may be it. IDK something still feels wrong to be. Hopefully they will release COD.

I agree. From her statement, it reads as though she is putting his grief above what her or anyone else may be feeling, even though she has just lost a daughter and her pain would be pretty immense. "Pray for Anson". It seems over the top to me. Could be LE telling her what to write or she just might be a person who puts everyone before herself. :thinking: Either way she comes across as a very caring lady :moo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3
Back