Found Deceased VA - Molly Meghan Miller, 31, Charlottesville, 29 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At the site below I searched in General District Court, Charlottesville, by her name. Found 5 records that all look pretty minor, most recent in 2013.

2007- original charge Public swearing/intoxication, amended charge Purchase/possess alcohol.

2007- code 19.2-306 relating to Revocation of suspension of sentence and probation

2009- Fail obey highway lane marking

2011- Code G.46.2-873 relating to Maximum speed limits at school crossings.

2013- Public swearing/intoxication

https://eapps.courts.state.va.us/gdcourts/nameSearch.do

Botetourt, Albemarle expired registration, speeding.. nothing criminal

I am not sure I believe the story her sig other has given. Believe me when I say, not many would venture outdoors w the temps we have been having. Only a black sweatshirt? What shoes what pants did she have on?

I am not sure I believe the story her sig other has given. Believe me when I say, not many would venture outdoors w the temps we have been having. Only a black sweatshirt? What shoes what pants did she have on?
Another addition

5) accident

I think I believe the fiance's story but, imo some of it was left out. Speculation: IE. They were cooking, enjoying a few bottles of wine, they
get into some silly argument and she storms out of the house. Maybe she's
a little tipsy, plus she's mad!

Maybe she tripped somewhere and hit her head.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Unfortunately we can hypothesize all day about potential scenarios. We have the standard assumptions already covered.

1. Significant Other as a suspect
2. Substance abuse (OD'd somewhere etc)
3. Stranger abduction

However, what I am sure is being done, are things that we can't access and have to wait on the police to release information. They should be pulling surveillance footage from surrounding stores and homes, coupled with traffic cameras for suspicious vehicles. Additionally going through her phone and seeing if there are any messages that lend clues to her whereabouts.

So in the mean time, if you're local you should keep an eye out for her or suspicious characters and vehicles in the neighborhood, or volunteer on a search party.

4. Suicide

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

6. Voluntary missing

ETA Missed #5 above

New article with additional info from press conference at 1pm today:
http://www.nbc29.com/story/37169390/molly-miller-search-01-01-2018

"Investigators are said to be looking at numerous security cameras around the area where Molly went missing."

"Authorities said Monday that it is not uncommon behavior for Molly to leave her home for the night, potentially to stay with friends. However, her fiancé became worried after he had not heard from her for close to 24 hours."

Whenever we have a missing person case here of someone who ran out in very cold weather without coat or shoes etc I'm pretty sure this will not end well. Still, there's always a slim hope that she just ran to visit a friend close by and needs some time away from her life. I know though that this scenario is very unlikely. :(
RBBM

I have been wondering from the very beginning if any of Molly’s shoes are missing. Has it been reported either way?

I’m sorry, Elainera, I don’t mean to put you on the spot. I am genuinely interested, as this may be an important clue. Does anyone know?

There are a couple of gas station/convenience stores within five minutes walk. However, a number of other stores in the area are not open late. There is also a city gym nearby that closes @ 8 PM. All are within a short walking distance.

“‘Search ongoing for missing Charlottesville woman’

Police say they have little information so far in their search for Molly Meghan Miller, a Charlottesville woman who has been missing since Friday.

In a brief news conference Monday, city Deputy Chief Gary Pleasants said police had deployed bloodhounds and were checking security cameras near Miller’s home in the 900 block of King Street.

‘Right now, we do not have a lot to go on other than that Miller, 31, left her house Friday evening and has not been heard from since,’ he said.

The bloodhounds did not indicate a direction of travel, Pleasants said, and got little scent near her house.

[...]

Pleasants said there are no current persons of interest and there is no indication of where Miller was going when she left the house Friday evening.

[...]

Professional searches will continue, Pleasants said. He asked for civilian volunteers to remain at home and send any information to the headquarters established at the ACAC on Monticello Avenue. Police also will create a tip line.

[...]”
http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/l...cle_da058cb0-ef3c-11e7-bcbe-ff132c69cac3.html

BBM ....

Her parents have a different last name. Does she have an ex?

I doubt a stranger had anything to do with her disappearance.

I'm wondering if alcohol is involved here. Meaning...too much to drink and not making clear or good decisions?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Same I'm wondering.
Plus, it isn’t too difficult to spend $300 at the groceries if you are buying alcoholic beverages, especially if you are talking wine, craft beer, etc. ....

Maybe there are mental health issues? The $300 spent at the grocery store could’ve been for medications. It might also explain her leaving in the middle of dinner prep with no jacket, etc. Maybe her fiancé was used to impulsive behavior like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The question here is who in their right mind would allow a loved one to leave w o coverage? No one. Disturbing reading on her partner.

RBBM

I have been wondering from the very beginning if any of Molly’s shoes are missing. Has it been reported either way?

I’m sorry, Elainera, I don’t mean to put you on the spot. I am genuinely interested, as this may be an important clue. Does anyone know?

Don't worry, I don't feel put on the spot! :)

I don't think shoes have been mentioned at all.

The question here is who in their right mind would allow a loved one to leave w o coverage? No one. Disturbing reading on her partner.

Well they could have had an argument and she ran off. Or he could have been in the bathroom or gone to another room to fetch something and when he came back she was gone.

Friday night it was only 15 degrees in Charlottesville.

The $300 grocery bill is not surprising, especially if they were planning a party for New Years.

Friday night it was only 15 degrees in Charlottesville.

I live in Harrisonburg which is about 45 to an hour away from Charlottesville... it's been so cold in this area recently and calls for cold temps all this week. Hoping Molly is found safe but this continues to look grim.

I live in Harrisonburg which is about 45 to an hour away from Charlottesville... it's been so cold in this area recently and calls for cold temps all this week. Hoping Molly is found safe but this continues to look grim.

:welcome:

Circumstances just don't add up. For me. Praying for a good outcome.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcs1317
Back