Found Safe VA - Monica, 29, Kai, 7, & Oria Lamping, 11 mos, Virginia Beach, 21 Jan 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The vibe I'm getting here is voluntary missing / hiding out (with Chad?), custody issues.

Questions on my mind:
Chad was a blind date? But she was already asking him to fix her vehicle?
I wonder if they made it home that night?
Possibly left by force? Jealous ex?

The vibe I'm getting here is voluntary missing / hiding out (with Chad?), custody issues.

Question on my mind: Chad was a blind date? But she was already asking him to fix her vehicle?
She could have been talking/texting with himfor a while. I would have done the same when I was young, single and broke...it seemed the heat was off in the home...so prob couldnt afford to take to a mechanic. With 2 kids she needed a working car.
Maybe, Chad even offered to fix it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This has been all over my fb feed. ..what a bizarre situation! Following with the hope that they're found safe and soon! Will be keeping my eyes open here in nc!

Why isn't there an Amber Alert for the kids? It seems to me it meets all the qualifications .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AW tags someone who loved the pets that were killed in the fire. A dog and cat who look like best buds. Possibly the roommate. So sad. Much ❤❤

Very sad I hope and pray it isn't the same tragic outcome for Monica and her two children.

Missing Virginia Beach woman's license plate recorded going through Downtown Tunnel
A neighbor who said she has lived across the street from Monica Lamping for about a year said the young mother rarely left the house. She cared for two to three other children and was often outside playing with them.

“It’s just way out of the ordinary” for her to be gone, the neighbor said.

The last time the neighbor saw Lamping was Thursday or Friday, when she said she saw Lamping putting a big plastic bag of things in the back of her Jeep. “She only had one bag, but it was huge.”

http://pilotonline.com/news/local/m...cle_9a5bd125-97d6-5ef9-b8f5-5a4cdbbaeac1.html

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Was the cancellation made by text? I'm always skeptical in a missing case about the last communications by text. Anyone can type a message from anyone's phone, ykwim?

jmo
I'm not sure if it was by text but I do know what you mean and agree!

9 month old name is Oria
Ex husbands new wife is Moria

Huh?

That is a very weird coincidence. Still, if you told me that someone was named O-R-I-A, I'd guess their name is pronounced "Oh rye ah" or "Or ee ah" and Moira is usually pronouned "Moy rah" so it may be that they look similar, but sound total different.

ETA: I'm afraid that comes off as totally condescending. It's not meant that way, just thinking out loud.

This is so sad, got a really bad feeling this isn't going to turn out well.

This doesn't sound good at all :( if 'Chad' had nothing to do with them missing then you would think he would come forward to police.

This doesn't sound good at all :( if 'Chad' had nothing to do with them missing then you would think he would come forward to police.

Exactly :(

She does have a lot of friends who are into alternative spiritualism. I'm not sure what to think right now but it is very possible she is voluntarily missing.

"Also family reported that they think her phone was "spotted" in the vicinity of her home..."

WTF does that mean?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee