Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Morgan.

Hopefully it is not too late to find forensic connections to those involved. :furious:

That area not previously an area of interest. No reason to.

Farmer said the body is in a not accesable place. Truck wouldn't go there but his tractor did. Presser starting.....

Wow then it is differently someone that knows the area pretty well.

No public ac. to the area, no roads, do not want to speak about that to much ..

They have to be very careful about what they talk about not talking about much.

Lt Rader seems upbeat and very confident. Especially when he said he wouldn't comment on possible POI's.

Wow then it is differently someone that knows the area pretty well.

Or perhaps Morgan was fleeing the perpetrator on foot, running toward either the farmer's house or another nearby property, and had a tragic fall or succumbed to injuries?

from press conference:

location is a hayfield...cut in August, in October hay would have been waist high

This makes me cry..and just keep asking why?????Oh this is so close to where I live. I haven't felt safe here since Alisa Showwalter.
I'm so sickened by this.What are we going to do to protect ourselves?

She was found in a hay field. Last time it was cut was last August. At the time Morgan disappeared the hay field would have been waist deep...

Please God they have someone in mind and in custody...

Rest in Peace, Morgan... I'm so relieved you're going home to your family to receive the love and honor you deserve. My prayers are with your parents, family, and friends...

Or perhaps Morgan was fleeing the perpetrator on foot, running toward either the farmer's house or another nearby property, and had a tragic fall or succumbed to injuries?

They will be able to tell if that is the case, she would have debris wrap around her legs and ankles (inside her shoes).

The one thing that makes me think it wasn't somebody who spends a lot of time in that area is that it doesn't seem like the remains were concealed. If it were somebody who spends a lot of time in the area you'd think that he would have gone back and buried the body. I wonder if Morgan was forced to walk up that hill and killed at that spot then the perp left in a panic. Or if she were dumped there by a few males who carried her up the hill then they left in a panic and never returned.

I don't think so...but whoever did this had to know they could "carry" her body there and not be seen. I hope this is a clue to help find this perp. I feel so bad for her parents ..and what about her friends they must be in shock that such a simple misjudgement would end in such a tragic result. I pray there are clues that lead the way to this terrible tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ezinu