Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I surmised Morgan was dead by now, but this news breaks my heart all over again. She was such a beautiful girl with a wonderful life ahead of her. I'm so sad and numb. I cannot imagine how her parents feel.

Jane is RIGHT, there is something very sick about our society. Maybe we could start by outlawing *advertiser censored*.

Too debatable. One persons opinion of art is anothers *advertiser censored*. Then there is free speech and all that.

AS I stated earlier because of that this person will be caught ..This person had to know where to go to get on this property.and how to do it.

Angel Who Cares...Did I ever tell you your the best. Thanx for all your links.

Rest in Peace beautiful Morgan. Mr. and Mrs. Harrington and Alex continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

This is so heartbreaking since the news break this afternoon. I can't imagine their pain.

Interestingly enough, Anchorage Farms is listed in the National Registry for Historic Places, and scrolling down the pdf application document, one of the "Historic Functions" of Anchorage Farms is listed as "Funerary/Cemetery".

http://www.dhr.virginia.gov/registers/Counties/register_Albemarle.htm

It's also listed as a current function. :confused:

Creepy.

You can also find pics at this link.

I read thru this, it was written in May 2001. There are 13 graves in the little cemetary, with the most recent being buried in 1992.

But here is what I found interesting:

"In 1983, DB
bought the property. The house has been occupied by the same rental tenant for almost 20 years."

DB, the owner, does not live there.

If this is already posted, I extend my apologies for the repeat.

Information about the farm is listed at link:

http://www.dhr.virginia.gov/register...1_Final_NR.pdf

Page 13 of link
In 1983, David Bass bought the property. The house has been occupied by the same rental tenant for almost 20 years.

Does this mean there is a renter living in the property? Renting from the owner Mr. Bass?:waitasec:

from the aerial map view, it appears that there may be more than one house on that acreage

jmoo

RIP Morgan.

candle.gif

Prayers for your friends and loved ones.
:praying:

Nancy Grace is talking about the discovery of Morgan's remains.

:rose: for Morgan :cry:

from the aerial map view, it appears that there may be more than one house on that acreage

jmoo

Reading the comments from a VA newspaper, don't remember which one, there is a new house behind the older one. There were also posts about college students and parties in one of those houses.

could the owner of the farm or the tenant have college aged children??

I am so sad about this news :(

I haven't read all the threads, and I am sure this was asked and answered, but how did she wind up outside of the arena, and was she actually going to meet someone?
I'll read up on the case to get informed.

Very sorry for Morgan's family. Her parents must be completely devastated :(

A caller on Nancy's show asking if she could've wandered there on her own and collapsed??? :waitasec: From the description of where she was found, it seems so unlikely. MOO

There is a 20 year old violent sexual predator (rapist specifically) that lives where the main road intersects with the Anchorage Farm Road which is not actually identified on google. And he works at a plumbing company within a mile or so of the arena. Bet if he was raised in the area, he would know how to get where her body was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member