Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest in peace, sweet Morgan.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends tonight.

On NG they said it took the owner 30 minutes to walk back to the house and call 911
And from that we know how the perp could've been on the property and left her there without the owner having any idea. But I still believe it's someone who's been there before. MOO

And from that we know how the perp could've been on the property and left her there without the owner having any idea. But I still believe it's someone who's been there before. MOO

Especially if you are taking your 4 x 4 up there hunting...........

Just to confirm what the quote was

"
4:35pm update: The man who found the body estimates it was about 1.5 miles from Route 29.
12:44pm update: “I was on my tractor feeding cows on a remote part of the farm I don’t normally go to,” says the man who actually found the body, Dave Bass. But after all the rain and high winds in recent days, he went out Tuesday morning to check his fences and spotted what he initially thought might be a deer. “It’s a shock,” says Bass."

http://www.readthehook.com/blog/index.php/2010/01/26/tragic-tale-body-of-woman-found-at-farm/

I say with in a 10 days and they will have a poi on this one actually poi's cause one person didn't do it. wont take to long thankfully..he outsmarted himself by choosing the spot and thats whats gonna do him in ..that and the tracks or dna something he has left behind....

ITA with the 10 days, but I'm not so sure about multiple POI's. With the close proximity of Morgans last known sighting, and the fact that we know that
her clothing and identifying jewelery were with her, I don't believe that 2 or more perps were involved in this because the identifying items would have
been removed.

This was done by someone who had been toying with the idea of abducting someone for sometime. Luckily, the perp chose this area. His house of cards is crumbling now. LE needs to keep an ear out for anyone taking a sudden leave from the area.

Especially if you are taking your 4 x 4 up there hunting...........
Exactly. What I'm undecided on though is whether or not she knew the perp. When Morgan first went missing I had thought it would be a possibility she went with somebody she knew, but now the location where her remains are found would mean this person also knew the farm. Possible? MOO

Were all the security guards at the concert cleared?

Also, seems a possible "psychic' just posted something on the main Morgan facebook page, for those who are curious
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?t...46575#/topic.php?uid=162224546575&topic=12082

I'm sorry but this Kevin guy who posted this sounds incredibly creepy. Sounds like he is in love/obsessed with Morgan, probably from seeing her pictures and reading about her in the news. Nothing about his post sounded 'psychic', imo, it sounded more like some kind of profession of his undying love for her. Very very creepy. IMO, he should have just kept his bizzare thoughts to himself. I mean come on, Morgan is 'appearing' to him every day, but this freak shares nothing about her...... Sorry, the guy is a freaky creep. I hope he shoves a sock in his mouth, he sounds like he is trying to play some kind of freaky strange game with those who were closest to Morgan. I just hope the guy isn't dangerous, or someone who LE should look at as a POI.

Interesting post on this blog:

"

• Red Hill local January 26th, 2010 | 2:26 pm
    Assuming it was Morgan, no way could she have taken “shortcuts” to arrive on this farm. There are no shortcuts down 29 other than mountains.
    I’m familiar with farm from 30+ years ago as a kid. This wasn’t a drive-by dumping as there’s really only one way into the farm if in fact the body was found behind the house. Whoever placed the body there is familiar with the farm, either as someone that lived on the property, worked there, visited the old homeplace for parties, or possibly even hunted there. They had to know it was “safe” to go there in the dark without drawing attention.
    The big house in the pic was the sight of many big parties so lots of people would have been familiar with the isolation of the area...."
http://www.readthehook.com/blog/index.php/2010/01/26/tragic-tale-body-of-woman-found-at-farm/

Why did he walk back? Did he walk there to begin with? With all the rain we've had wouldn't it make more sense to take the tractor? JMO

I don't know. I'm just going by what he said walk back to 30 minutes. Maybe he left tracyor there so he could go back to that spot. Patty I'm sure taped it so it might be posted later tonight or NG comes on again 10 pm easton time

I'm sorry but this Kevin guy who posted this sounds incredibly creepy. Sounds like he is in love/obsessed with Morgan, probably from seeing her pictures and reading about her in the news. Nothing about his post sounded 'psychic', imo, it sounded more like some kind of profession of his undying love for her. Very very creepy. IMO, he should have just kept his bizzare thoughts to himself. I mean come on, Morgan is 'appearing' to him every day, but this freak shares nothing about her...... Sorry, the guy is a freaky creep. I hope he shoves a sock in his mouth, he sounds like he is trying to play some kind of freaky strange game with those who were closest to Morgan. I just hope the guy isn't dangerous, or someone who LE should look at as a POI.

Totally agree with you, he seems waaaaay too weird.

Thoughts and prayers for her family.
RIP, Morgan :rose:

Has the man that owns the farm been cleared? I am just wondering because the way they were talking on Nancy Grace the only way to enter that land would be up by where the owner lives. JMO

could this guy be teasing the LE? coulld it be him?

I'm glad I'm not the only person who thought this was really bizzare. How odd, that the post would come out right after Morgans remains are found. If I were LE I'd be supeonaing (sp?) FaceBook for that creeps info. That post was beyond anything I'd expect to read from a normal person.

I don't know. I'm just going by what he said walk back to 30 minutes. Maybe he left tractor there so he could go back to that spot. Patty I'm sure taped it so it might be posted later tonight or NG comes on again 10 pm easton time
(bolding mine)

That makes the most sense. MOO

IMO the Kevin guy is just some wacko watching the news and saw Morgan's picture. Ignoring him would be appropriate, but I hope he stops 'cause it's just too weird and creepy.
IMO the perp is someone who lives close by or in the same area, who knew the spot to take her. LE should start right around the farm.
I doubt he thought her body would be found this soon, and he was probably correct, except for Mr. Bass checking the fences after torrential rain.
I also hope the body is not too decomposed, and a cause of death can be determined, as well as DNA.
Prayers for the family, they have lost a beautiful and loving daughter. She will brighten up heaven I am sure.:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BecStar