Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone in this area, or grew up in this area did this. i hope everyone around there in the past or present is checked out. and yes, wonder what history our phychic has? he sounds so creepy, he posted a dang epic, i am sorry, spend major time on that....creepy
bluestarzzz

Just my opinion but I don't think he's the perp. Whoever it is was hanging out outside the concert so it would seem to be somebody more Morgan's age who possibly could've lured her into their vehicle. I remember way back somebody supposedly saw her arguing with a guy but can't remember the details (like a description of what he looked like). :waitasec:

Well she was last seen on that bridge so it could've been someone who drove by at that time...just seems strange that a person at the concert (that she may or may not have spoken with) would have let her stray that far if he were stalking her.

I'm struggling with the same thing.... I know her purse and cell were found at the arena, so I thought that might point to maybe not? But with this location, and the hunters that were allowed on the property, raises my hink meter that it IS someone she knew, perhaps not too well but knew at least.
Leaving her purse & cell phone behind looks more like being forced to leave with somebody or forced into a vehicle, which also makes sense at this point unless there is a common denominator between her circle of friends/acquaintences and this farm. MOO

Well she was last seen on that bridge so it could've been someone who drove by at that time...just seems strange that a person at the concert (that she may or may not have spoken with) would have let her stray that far if he were stalking her.
Please help refresh my memory ~ it's been a while since I was really following her disappearance ~ how far was the bridge from where her purse & cell phone found?

I'm glad I'm not the only person who thought this was really bizzare. How odd, that the post would come out right after Morgans remains are found. If I were LE I'd be supeonaing (sp?) FaceBook for that creeps info. That post was beyond anything I'd expect to read from a normal person.

That post came out because Morgans remains were found. He sounds like the same wacko that makes bizarre posts on every missing women case along the east coast. He hits myspace, facebook and craiglists. Sometimes he goes as far as to set up accounts under the missing woman's name. The last case I remember him targeting was Brittney Drexel's. Yes he is creepy, but not involved. JMO.

I believe the purse was brought back and dumped there after the fact...JMHO.

Just to confirm what the quote was

"
4:35pm update: The man who found the body estimates it was about 1.5 miles from Route 29.
12:44pm update: “I was on my tractor feeding cows on a remote part of the farm I don’t normally go to,” says the man who actually found the body, Dave Bass. But after all the rain and high winds in recent days, he went out Tuesday morning to check his fences and spotted what he initially thought might be a deer. “It’s a shock,” says Bass."

http://www.readthehook.com/blog/index.php/2010/01/26/tragic-tale-body-of-woman-found-at-farm/

Did you all see the comment from Allison posted at 12:48? She said a friend of hers was abducted from outside a Dave Matthews concert in DC a few months before Morgan. And that the friend woke up, beaten on the side of a road? Has anyone heard of this before????? I haven't finished reading the comments yet, but, this is so shocking I had to post it.

If I remember right it was pretty much right by the bridge. Not too far away anyway.

That post came out because Morgans remains were found. He sounds like the same wacko that makes bizarre posts on every missing women case along the east coast. He hits myspace, facebook and craiglists. Sometimes he goes as far as to set up accounts under the missing woman's name. The last case I remember him targeting was Brittney Drexel's. Yes he is creepy, but not involved. JMO.

I think his name was Michael Crook or something like that

Guys also I just wanted to bring this to your attention...anytime there is a large piece of property, doesn't even have to be as big as this one, there are poachers..people who hunt without permission and they know your property like the back of their hand better than you do...I'm speaking from personal experience. My Dad could never catch them..

Thank you! I don't follow too much outside of WS unless it is linked here, thanks for letting those of us know. What kind of sick person would do such a thing? Maybe someone should send the guy a mannequin, sounds like he could use a girl friend and it sounds like a mannequin is the best he could do. yikes!

Thank you! I don't follow too much outside of WS unless it is linked here, thanks for letting those of us know. What kind of sick person would do such a thing? Maybe someone should send the guy a mannequin, sounds like he could use a girl friend and it sounds like a mannequin is the best he could do. yikes!

ITA!!! Everytime I see his antics my blood boils. Cause you know LE has to waste time checking him out just in case.

A mannequin is all he needs!:angel:

Did you all see the comment from Allison posted at 12:48? She said a friend of hers was abducted from outside a Dave Matthews concert in DC a few months before Morgan. And that the friend woke up, beaten on the side of a road? Has anyone heard of this before????? I haven't finished reading the comments yet, but, this is so shocking I had to post it.

That sounds like the date rape drug might have been used...did someone say Morgan was not feeling well or seen acting strange???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18