Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE would not need passwords, etc, to access Morgan's myspace, nad they would go in through a "backdoor" so it wouldn't show they had logged in.

right, LE would not need Morgan's password to get in, I believe myspace would get them on her page, but i still think it changes the log in date.

at least that's what i've seen on other cases of people that have died
and LE has been on their page, the date changed.

I do know someone has been on Morgan's facebook, because Dr. Harrington is now on her friends list and he didnt have a facebook before she was missing.

he must not have the password to her myspace or he surely would have signed on by now to check for himself whats on there.

Sorry if this quote does post correctlyLadyBug, thank you for taking the time to answer all of Sally's questions.

Welcome, Sally10!!!

LadyBug, Morgan's text to a friend (I believe the person lived about 60 miles away) is a reminder for me. I had forgotten about that and I orginally thought that person was key to this case.

lol! I guess I should have posted my thanks to Ladybug - but I did thank her by PM.

Ladybug answered my question #2 with this:

The last known activity was a call to her friends at approximately 8:40 and a text to a friend that was not in Cville that night.

Do you all think this means that LE is taking the friends word that Morgan was there? I thought everyone is supposed to be a suspect until cleared? I haven't heard LE say ANYONE has been cleared. Only that so and so is "not a suspect". In fact in an early article they stated that they wished Morgan's friends and acquaintances would be more forthcoming with information!

Sigh, yes I'll go find the quote! :crazy:

It does NOT sound like LE has done any looking into Morgan's computer(s). That is hard to believe. But then again, they never processed her car either! Are we allowed to talk about the friends here or is that taboo like everywhere else?

You can murder someone with a car.

If you are drunk and kill someone while you're driving, you will be charged with murdering someone with your car. Vehicular homicide.

yes, however it also says in the same article

"They have ruled out an accidental death"

to me, that rules out any thoughts of being hit by a drunk driver
or an overdose etc.

have you all been following the latest photo's on the thread about the farm, on findmorgan.com?

the photos were found via facebook from a male friend, who is on the friends list of the farm owners daughter.

looks like there was a party on the farm the weekend following Morgan going missing. IMO, the photos only show that there are more party's held on the farm than i orginally thought. some think they see Morgan in the photos, both alive and deceased. I dont share that same view, but the photos are interesting- just because of the time line and seeing the farm up close and personal.

ps: Tom hasnt been involved with myspace for a long time.
Fox media bought myspace at least a year or two ago.
Tom now hangs out on twitter & facebook! traitor. lol
he hasnt even signed onto to his own page in months.
i do have a friend that works for the spazz and i will ask him
to find out about the log in date re: LE
i can only go by what i've seen in the past
with murder cases.

I think Dr. Harrington, in an early interview, when it was thought Morgan had just ran away, stated they had the passwords to all her accounts, both online and real (bank) accounts.

right, LE would not need Morgan's password to get in, I believe myspace would get them on her page, but i still think it changes the log in date.

at least that's what i've seen on other cases of people that have died
and LE has been on their page, the date changed.

I do know someone has been on Morgan's facebook, because Dr. Harrington is now on her friends list and he didnt have a facebook before she was missing.

he must not have the password to her myspace or he surely would have signed on by now to check for himself whats on there.

yes, however it also says in the same article

"They have ruled out an accidental death"

to me, that rules out any thoughts of being hit by a drunk driver
or an overdose etc.

have you all been following the latest photo's on the thread about the farm, on findmorgan.com?

the photos were found via facebook from a male friend, who is on the friends list of the farm owners daughter.

looks like there was a party on the farm the weekend following Morgan going missing. IMO, the photos only show that there are more party's held on the farm than i orginally thought. some think they see Morgan in the photos, both alive and deceased. I dont share that same view, but the photos are interesting- just because of the time line and seeing the farm up close and personal.

ps: Tom hasnt been involved with myspace for a long time.
Fox media bought myspace at least a year or two ago.
Tom now hangs out on twitter & facebook! traitor. lol
he hasnt even signed onto to his own page in months.
i do have a friend that works for the spazz and i will ask him
to find out about the log in date re: LE
i can only go by what i've seen in the past
with murder cases.

I hadn't followed it in detail. People seemed to be getting rather carried away. But it was very interesting to see the closeups of the farm and fields. It's such a pretty place to have something so evil happen there.

I had gathered from some of the comments the locals have made, especially on articles in The Hook, that Anchorage Farm used to be a notorious party place, but maybe not so much recently. No wonder LE is interested in finding out more about people who used to go there.

Slightly off topic: the most interesting photo to me is the one showing the big hill with the field in front. That is *exactly* what I was seeing in my head all the time she was missing. :eek: Very creepy feeling and no, I'm not normally psychic.

agree carbuff.

while looking at the FB profile where the photo's found,
i noticed these familiar names on the friends list

M Snead
T Showalter
A Bass

not that it's relative (pun) in any way, i just found it interesting
to run across those names in the friends list of someone posting the Farm pics.

i didnt include the first names, as it seems many forums don't want full names used.

the photo's orginated from a J Cantelope's facebook profile, who was found on Mr. Bass' daughter's friends list.

Yeah, it seems to be the circle of arty people who hang around the farm. I noticed that some of the comments from people in the know indicated that LE is well aware of these people and the photos.

I was looking at the pictures on FM too. I do not see what others do. I feel everyone wants to "find" something in the pictures and their imaginations are getting the best of them. However, they do give you a good idea of the landscape of AF. It truly is a beautiful place. I find it extremely frustrating that I was under the impression that few frequented the farm and now I know that is not the case. JB (youngest daughter) has people at the farm all the time. That broadens the pool of possible suspects by hundreds!!! I'm sadly losing faith in VSP!

lol! I guess I should have posted my thanks to Ladybug - but I did thank her by PM.

Ladybug answered my question #2 with this:

The last known activity was a call to her friends at approximately 8:40 and a text to a friend that was not in Cville that night.

Do you all think this means that LE is taking the friends word that Morgan was there? I thought everyone is supposed to be a suspect until cleared? I haven't heard LE say ANYONE has been cleared. Only that so and so is "not a suspect". In fact in an early article they stated that they wished Morgan's friends and acquaintances would be more forthcoming with information!

Sigh, yes I'll go find the quote! :crazy:

It does NOT sound like LE has done any looking into Morgan's computer(s). That is hard to believe. But then again, they never processed her car either! Are we allowed to talk about the friends here or is that taboo like everywhere else?

You are right that if they do not have a POI then I guess that means no one has been ruled out as a suspect.

We can talk about the friends, I don't know of any reason why we would not be allowed to. Perhaps just use initials when referring to anyone in this case.

I was looking at the pictures on FM too. I do not see what others do. I feel everyone wants to "find" something in the pictures and their imaginations are getting the best of them. However, they do give you a good idea of the landscape of AF. It truly is a beautiful place. I find it extremely frustrating that I was under the impression that few frequented the farm and now I know that is not the case. JB (youngest daughter) has people at the farm all the time. That broadens the pool of possible suspects by hundreds!!! I'm sadly losing faith in VSP!

The VSP didn't say not many people went there. I believe it was the landowner who said that, and we assumed he knew what he was talking about.

In the event these pics get wiped off that profile I have them saved in a file on pc. If you need them let me know. I personaly think these are signifigant pictures to this case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper