Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the event these pics get wiped off that profile I have them saved in a file on pc. If you need them let me know. I personaly think these are signifigant pictures to this case

I did some sluething and believe that I have found them by going a backwards way through the facebook page. Are there 37 of them and are they from a photo album named after the farm?

thanks!

I did some sluething and believe that I have found them by going a backwards way through the facebook page. Are there 37 of them and are they from a photo album named after the farm?

thanks!

Yes that's it!

Does the landowner know what he's talking about?

I kind of think it's either denial or wishful thinking on his part. Because you really wouldn't want to think a crime like that was committed by somebody you might have a connection to, even if it was just a social one. I remember when it happened, watching the early videos, I thought he might have a really good idea who he suspected.

I'm sure all that has been shared with LE.

My opinion only, of course.

thanks!

The girl in the mural (photo #14) looks like MH. She wears a large "Goth" bracelet similar to the one MH was wearing Oct 17 & also a necklace perhaps somewhat like MH's necklace. She holds a sword in her right hand similar to a motif that one sees on pirate flags. Her left leg seems to have a large gash (but not bleeding). Her right forearm is swollen & disproportionate. The left shoulder is poorly drawn; almost seems like the work of two different people, but only one has drafting skill. Or perhaps the artist's ability became progressively impaired by substance abuse as he worked.

BTW: I have never seen a Buddha depicted with a weapon; JMO the image is an odd juxtaposition of European & Buddhist (and possibly Taoist) symbols.

"Thomas Tew" pirate flag:
310j2Dv1-ML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The Tew flag supposedly means "we are ready to kill you." Her arm & the sword form a "4" (--- but that might not have been intentional). Maybe it's far-fetched that this design could have been a joke on "2-4-1." Buddhism often references "oneness." Tew, 4, oneness?

Around her head, one can see two concentric halos of either rope or vine. Her body is covered with tattoos, and her pose suggests images of the Buddha. She sits in "lotus" position. The outer rope "halo" pierces her stomach.

The photos were uploaded about 7 months ago. Right around the time MH went missing. Nothing conclusive, of course. But whoever created this "artwork" should answer a few questions.

I sincerley appologize if I offend any one. But my GUT instinct leads me to believe that Morgan was given a drug such as CM and she simply walked off in a complete daze and finally came upon this farmers field and simply laid down and died. I dunno., Just my honest gut instinct.
Given this belief, there is NOBODY guilty in her death. I've NEVER heard of a "cause of death" from the coroner. Have You????????

I sincerley appologize if I offend any one. But my GUT instinct leads me to believe that Morgan was given a drug such as CM and she simply walked off in a complete daze and finally came upon this farmers field and simply laid down and died. I dunno., Just my honest gut instinct.
Given this belief, there is NOBODY guilty in her death. I've NEVER heard of a "cause of death" from the coroner. Have You????????

I have never heard a specific cause of death, no. From the clues LE has given -- and from the (what I believe to be reliable [apparently some people think otherwise]) information from Morgan's parents -- this was a murder and it was a very brutal one at that. That's MOO based on what I have read.

The girl in the mural (photo #14) looks like MH. She wears a large "Goth" bracelet similar to the one MH was wearing Oct 17 & also a necklace perhaps somewhat like MH's necklace. She holds a sword in her right hand similar to a motif that one sees on pirate flags. Her left leg seems to have a large gash (but not bleeding). Her right forearm is swollen & disproportionate. The left shoulder is poorly drawn; almost seems like the work of two different people, but only one has drafting skill. Or perhaps the artist's ability became progressively impaired by substance abuse as he worked.

BTW: I have never seen a Buddha depicted with a weapon; JMO the image is an odd juxtaposition of European & Buddhist (and possibly Taoist) symbols.

The Tew flag supposedly means "we are ready to kill you." Her arm & the sword form a "4" (--- but that might not have been intentional). Maybe it's far-fetched that this design could have been a joke on "2-4-1." Buddhism often references "oneness." Tew, 4, oneness?

Around her head, one can see two concentric halos of either rope or vine. Her body is covered with tattoos, and her pose suggests images of the Buddha. She sits in "lotus" position. The outer rope "halo" pierces her stomach.

The photos were uploaded about 7 months ago. Right around the time MH went missing. Nothing conclusive, of course. But whoever created this "artwork" should answer a few questions.

That is a very interesting interpretation - thanks :)

I don't think that LE is going to release a COD because it is part of the the ongoing investigation. However, I am quite sure they wouldn't report that they were investigating this as a homicide if it were simply an overdose in a field. just my opinion on the matter ofcourse.

If she was given a drug that led to her death, then someone is guilty of killing her. But as was posted above, I believe because of what has been stated by LE and the family, she was murdered.

We can only hope that the medical examiner was able to accurately determine the cause of death such that he was willing to go on public record to state "homocide." Whether Morgan's Mom's interpretation of what she learned from the medical examiner's evaluation (if she was, in fact, given that information) is accurate -- that she believed Morgan's death was violent, we will have to wait to hear the final medical report -- if we're ever told. I have to believe a medical examiner can distinguish between bone crush/fractures that result from vehicular homocide, versus as resulting from being smashed using tools of some sort.

I, too, had pondered whether she wound up in this field (most likely having been put in this spot with the belief that it was fairly hidden) -- and then inadvertently, or, perhaps even deliberately, run over. I think others have said this too.

On the other hand, my gut feeling is that she may have been abducted by a bad person, who subjected her to every parent's worst nightmare -- and that person is still roaming about, feeling powerful and satisfied in his wicked accomplishment -- and they don't really know who he is.

And I sincerely hope I am 100% wrong.

Somebody on findmorgan identified the woman as the Buddhist goddess Tara: http://www.mother-god.com/goddess-tara.html. Which does not explain the sword.

I did not read the entire thread, but does anyone think MH may have tossed her shirt out of a moving vehicle on purpose? A sign for help? Was this bush it was found on near a road side?

This case baffles me. The only explaination I can think of is someone who was parked in the RV parking lot she was seen in took her while she was walking through it, the last sighting of her trying to hitchhike may have been a false sighting.

This RV person has already left town and he is transient killer. IMO

I don't think it was someone she knew.

I did not read the entire thread, but does anyone think MH may have tossed her shirt out of a moving vehicle on purpose? A sign for help? Was this bush it was found on near a road side?

This case baffles me. The only explaination I can think of is someone who was parked in the RV parking lot she was seen in took her while she was walking through it, the last sighting of her trying to hitchhike may have been a false sighting.

This RV person has already left town and he is transient killer. IMO

I don't think it was someone she knew.

Morgan may have done that. I don't know if the bushes are next to a road. It's a good thought to look into. It may have been thought of before, but I don't know if I've seen it brought to light here. If you have mentioned it before, then I'm sorry.

As for the RV thing, it is also a good suggestion. The only problem is that they are looking for someone who is probably local and who most probably has knowledge of the location Morgan was found. Also, they must know how to access it without causing a scene, which I think an RV would do.

I appreciate your ideas.

I kind of think it's either denial or wishful thinking on his part. Because you really wouldn't want to think a crime like that was committed by somebody you might have a connection to, even if it was just a social one. I remember when it happened, watching the early videos, I thought he might have a really good idea who he suspected.

I'm sure all that has been shared with LE.

My opinion only, of course.

Carbuff, I had the same thoughts as you

My exact thoughts at the time, as well. Why is it that we (I'm sure lots more) had this same feeling, yet no one has been arrested. Why can't they get someone on this? I'm thankful they aren't rushing to arrest and pin it on just someone...but come on...

MH's case has some parallels to the disappearance of Kelly "Wednesday" Hall.

Previous post on the subject:
Link: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #14

KWH's BF who posted on Live Journal under the name "Puf" seemed to many posters to be a natural person of interest in that case. However, according to date & time stamps, Puf was on Live Journal at approximately the time that KH disappeared. Some posters felt that the fact that he was writing on a computer dispassionately about an intellectual subject would tend to make it unlikely that he was also involved in foul play that night. KH was last seen at midnight on Saturday, April 25, 2009 at an Austin TX Waffle House.

Puf on the Tew flag and other political symbols:

http://community.livejournal.com/anarchists/2537272.html

My exact thoughts at the time, as well. Why is it that we (I'm sure lots more) had this same feeling, yet no one has been arrested. Why can't they get someone on this? I'm thankful they aren't rushing to arrest and pin it on just someone...but come on...

A premature arrest is one of the worst things that can happen -- American legal principals require a prompt trial for the accused, so once there's an arrest, the clock starts ticking. If LE hasn't built a solid body of evidence for the prosecutors, the case can fail. And if they have to release the person, they've tipped their hand about the evidence, allowing the defense to find explanations.

Just chiming in here to say that I'm not that puf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper