Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the first youtube link (with the date as 10 16)

at 2 sec see the dude throwing things to the audience. See the 3 black monitors on the floor. Seee the monitor closest to the dude's legs. She the out stretched arm making devil horns (i think) and there is a wide wrist band or something on the girl's right wrist.

@ 10 secs see the foreground - someone's head from the back, (right where it says "youtube at the bottom right but not ALL the way right) Look just above his head. You can see her (or whoevefr) frm the back with both arms striaght over her head. Her left arm is almost in line with the silver mic stand on stage

Then the sleeveless dude on stage is pointing to his heart and all this time she is out of frame. He walks over to the mic stand at about 37 seconds in.

At 48 secs in stage sleeveless dude bends over toward audience. See his right hand. See that black pole (Or two ppoles one narrow very close to another a littel wider) running vertically up the shot.

Still paused @ 48 secs inLook at the very bottom of the frame. Look just to OUR left of the pole/s. People are chanting with their right arms raised. See the blonde who is the third person to our left of the black pole/s. There is a guy in a yellowish shirt to HER left (Her back is to us) There is black beachball carrying guy to her right.

@ min 1:33 sleeveless stage dude bends down and picks up a black round thing and starts swinging. What the heck is that?

yeah it's one of those balls, just looks a bit deflated

It isn't what you think....well it is, but it isn't. I was trying to keep it a secret on here, but it seems there are no secrets here....haha.
I'm a pin-up model, there I said it. Happy now?

lol, sorry I was trying to be discreet!

comments deleted-was off topic anyway

lol, sorry I was trying to be discreet! I'll take off the comments if you prefer :)

Nah....it really isn't all that big a secret, i'm just messing with you, besides if I wanted it to be that big a secret I would have just created another account with a different pic and i wouldn't use the pic i have on here as a profile pic....
it's all good really, you don't have to delete anything.
:)

Yes, very true on all points -plus I really doubt she got back inside

What if she never went outside?

What if she needed to ditch her friends? (Sorry ya'll; I'm locked out) She could call from inside and say she's outside. (?)

We only have the friends' word who say that that's what she said. Can a security guard or camera or anyone verify (for sure)?

OR she could have TOLD her friends that she was outside

OR she could have actually BEEN outside and locked out... but she's hot, maybe some dude let her back in. (?)

IDK

PS - The boots - I cant tell if they look knee length.

What if she never went outside?

What if she needed to ditch her friends? (Sorry ya'll; I'm locked out) She could call from inside and say she's outside. (?)

We only have the friends' word who say that that's what she said. Can a security guard or camera or anyone verify (for sure)?

OR she could have TOLD her friends that she was outside

OR she could have actually BEEN outside and locked out... but she's hot, maybe some dude let her back in. (?)

IDK

PS - The boots - I cant tell if they look knee length.

Very good point. Security footage show nothing. We just have the word of a guy manning the door who said he told her she could not get back in. There is also the myspace comments (a few pages back here) from a guy working for an events company wishing he could have done more for her, whatever that meant. Someone else may well have let her back in. I've read comments from people saying that often happens

I wish they'd put this clip on NG or those news shows and ask if anyone recognizes themselves, to help sort out if it's a different girl. You might get everyone and their grandmother saying, "It's me! It's me!" But it's worth a shot. :)

Very good point. Security footage show nothing. We just have the word of a guy manning the door who said he told her she could not get back in. There is also the myspace comments (a few pages back here) from a guy working for an events company wishing he could have done more for her, whatever that meant. Someone else may well have let her back in. I've read comments from people saying that often happens

I wish we knew what texts were flying around b/w them that night dangit.

It looks like her to me, but I may be in wishful thinking mode.

I don't think she did either. IMO this is not her. I can see her taking the tights off if she was too hot, but the rest IDK. Who would want to put so much thought into an outfit, just to turn the shirt inside out?? I'm glad that people are looking so closely at all the videos though.
Maybe she didn't turn the shirt inside out; maybe she or someone bought a souvenir shirt and she put it on on op of the other shirt. IDK.

2 cents :)

Maybe she didn't turn the shirt inside out; maybe she or someone bought a souvenir shirt and she put it on on op of the other shirt. IDK.

2 cents :)

True, and we heard from the girl who called a radio station saying her man had teased MH about the t-shirt ad that she had yelled and sworn at him. I imagine loads of men said something-as an excuse to talk to her. I know here in Paris as soon as you wear something different all the guys in the street make comments-like when I was wearing my t-shirt last year of a certain US president before he was elected :) So as a result she would have taken it off, swapped it, covered it-quite likely

Kant - You can call me anything you like...just don't call me later for dinner (as my grand daddy says). :) After this post you and everyone else on the list might call me crazy, but I have decided that if a few strangers think I am crazy that's okay. My kids already do. LOL This is gonna be a long one so go grab a cup of coffee (or water if you're off of caffeine) and get ready.

For quite some time people have told me that I had a gift...that I could potentially be open to things if I would allow it to happen. I was never sure how I felt about that. A few years ago I started meditating and learning to open up my mind more. I think I trained myself to be more open and aware. My son likes to say that I have "crystal ovaries"...because he can never get by with anything. I "just know" things.

Obviously this case has intrigued me...mostly because of the close proximity, but also because I have a son that is this age and I am very close to him much like Morgan and her parents. So - I started meditating and thinking about Morgan. I tried to feel her or feel what she was feeling. I had never tried this before with a stranger so I didn't even know if it would work.

A few days ago I started to get some thoughts in my head that seemed to be coming from her. I wrote down those things immediately and even drew pictures of things that I saw. I also told a friend about them so that I had proof if they ever meant anything. Today that meant something.

I saw something like an igloo. I told my friend it was like one of those igloo dog houses. Today while at the scene where the purse was found I saw what I had envisioned - it was the dome of the old arena.

I saw a door frame. It was weird though because it was bigger than a door would be. Today while at the scene I saw it on the garage in the parking lot.

I saw gray stones layed out. I drew the pattern that I saw. Today there were rocks like this at every drain site surrounding the area.

I heard her say "scoreboard". Obviously, there was a scoreboard at a baseball field.

I saw blue. It was an odd color blue or something about it seemed odd. I told my friend I didn't know what about it was odd - it was just odd. Today we saw the track around the soccer field and it was blue...bright blue. Have you ever seen a blue track? I haven't...that is an odd blue.

I have had some overwhelming emotions. I broke down and cried in the area where the purse was found...but it was an unusual cry. It wasn't like I was crying because I was sad - I just felt her fear and sadness. (I am having a really hard time describing this.)

I also felt like someone grabbed her arm and forced her to walk away from the arena.

I have tried to see who it was or what he looked like and I might have an idea, but I already feel crazy enough so I am not going to go there now.

There are still some words that haven't played out yet. Spcifically, names. Maybe you guys can help me. The names are: John, Amber (might be a color?), Andy, Robin (maybe) and Mon - like Monica or something like that.

Please don't have me committed. I swear this is happening to me...and it is the scariest thing that I have ever been through. I almost wish I wouldn't have tried it...b/c now I can't stop it.

Secret Agent Mom,

I definitely don't think you're crazy and I know where you are coming from. I have always been interested in true crime, forensics etc...but have recently been drawn closer and closer to it. This case and a few recent others have really touched me.. .and in a different way than any others. Particularly Morgan's case... I feel like I NEED to DO SOMETHING... not just read about it. So you can imagine my shock when I read your post, and my name was in your list...also my recently deceased best friend's name (beside each other!!). I know this sounds odd and people might think I'm crazy, but my best friend died last year (5/16/08) a day before my birthday. Anyway, she and I were really close and I could never come to terms with her "accidental" death. There was too much confusion and conflicting stories of the witnesses. So since her death, I have not been the same person. I have been searching for ways to "solve" her death and the mystery around it. When that hit a rock wall, I started getting into local true crime and sleuthing. Anyway, I feel that she (my best friend) has drawn me to this for a reason. I have made plans to help in the search this week. I just feel like God is drawing me to this also. Maybe there is something I can do or maybe it's my fate to help find Morgan. Whatever it is, I am doing all I can and will continue to do so.

Secret Agent Mom- I would never think you're crazy. I want to thank you for your post. It has opened my eyes even further. WOW!

I think we can conclude now that it is not MH in the video because
1. her friends says the hair is a different colour and it does not seem to be her
2. she was supposed to be locked out then (although could have got back in)
3. her hair is a little shorter
4. it appears to be a grey skirt
5. shorter boots -she was wearing knee highs
6. no Pantera t-shirt
7. no tights

etc

Was in Richmond over the weekend visiting family. Drove back thru Charlottesville today - all over Charlottesville... Didn't see any signs - despite stopping at a few places (and of course at stoplights/signs). Was just business as usual.

I understand completely!! I'm not much into conspiracy theories...but after Secret Agent Mom's post and this post, plus my own lack of luck...I'm wondering. I posted a large number of flyers outside of my work on Saturday. I came back to work today to find that not a one of those flyers is still there. :banghead: This is ridiculous!! WTF!! :furious: Why is everyone trying to hide the fact that someone is missing!! NOW is a crucial time and we need to find Morgan ASAP!!

take a look at this one at 0:08 -thoughts?

(youtube link deleted by me as officially confirmed is not her)

Think we can lay to rest all the videos and stills - two friends have now said it's not her so that's that

:rage:

Totally, absolutely beyond me. :scream:

That is disturbing that a young woman is missing and the local businesses won't allow posters to be put up.
No wonder missing persons cases are running rampant. Predators know they can get away with it- esp. if no one cares.
And if the reports are true that Morgan's own friends won't tell the LE where she went or what happened- I feel bad for this woman- she didn't have any real friends either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member