Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is getting a bit long. I will start a new thread #4. Come over there shortly.

Maybe we can get our own sub-forum? That will help keep articles and pictures, etc. in more of an order.

What I would like to know - was her debit card still in her purse when it was found? In the 15 minute video posted a few pages back, Rader stated that she would not have her ID, which means it was still in her purse when it was turned in. What about her debit card?
Scenario - she needs to get back in the arena. She wanders through the parking lot looking for someone with a ticket. She finds a scalper in the RV lot who has a ticket. She asks him/her to hold that ticket while she goes to get some cash at the ATM. They refuse to hold ticket, so she offers collateral - her purse. She takes her debit card and leaves the purse with the scalper. The scalper waits, but she never returns. The scalper leaves her purse in the RV lot and leaves. Morgan never made to the ATM or she would have been seen on thier tapes. Something happened on that bridge.
Just a theory that would fit all the "confirmed" sightings and why the purse was in the RV lot.

This thread is getting a bit long. I will start a new thread #4. Come over there shortly.

Maybe we can get our own sub-forum? That will help keep articles and pictures, etc. in more of an order.

good idea! on both those points!

want to know if the purse was a plant?--did they measure the amount of moisture in the purse, were papers in the purse wet? what was the temperature of the purse---if it had been sitting there for 8hrs ina 40degree damp whether condition, in grass, it would be obvious that it had been there all night (given you might not be able to guess when exactly it was left there, except by running a number of experiments, but you should be able to get close).

did the guy who found the purse go through it? did they look into him a bit?
right now i feel like someone is trying to hand me a big pile sh8 and tell me to analyze how it turned into chocolate cake, when my nose says its not chocolate cake!

The forensics on the purse would be invaluable. I hope it was not just dropped into a lost and found box!! Does anyone know about this yet? Sorry if an answer is already posted, I am on pafe 11 and trying to catch up after a day of sleeping off this illness. ;)

What I would like to know - was her debit card still in her purse when it was found? In the 15 minute video posted a few pages back, Rader stated that she would not have her ID, which means it was still in her purse when it was turned in. What about her debit card?
Scenario - she needs to get back in the arena. She wanders through the parking lot looking for someone with a ticket. She finds a scalper in the RV lot who has a ticket. She asks him/her to hold that ticket while she goes to get some cash at the ATM. They refuse to hold ticket, so she offers collateral - her purse. She takes her debit card and leaves the purse with the scalper. The scalper waits, but she never returns. The scalper leaves her purse in the RV lot and leaves. Morgan never made to the ATM or she would have been seen on thier tapes. Something happened on that bridge.
Just a theory that would fit all the "confirmed" sightings and why the purse was in the RV lot.

Very possible scenario there
I had wondered if she lost her purse but had her credit card in back pocket as i sometimes do so still had money to go buy something, use pay phone etc. but your idea is much better

Okay... Now the LE is saying she did take a fall or become injured on the chin??? Alright if she did, and I say IF, then maybe that is how she became separated from her purse. Some person could have taken it after the concert ended and discovering it belonged to a college student (doubt there's any money in it) tosses it. It could have been a person who cleans (?) the arena after a venue. If there was any dew there wouldn't be any fingerprints.

Now that is just a scenario... if what is being reported is remotely true and the girl actually went to the concert...:banghead:

she was seen with her purse outside though, and she fell INSIDE.

has anyone heard from truthful lies? she was going to confirm with her driver regarding his sighting of her in the parking lot WITHOUT HER PURSE...

I still don't understand the ATM theory as being possible, given that it was stated she overdrew her bank account, she wouldn't be able to get any cash anyway, correct?

I don't believe we know if her father or anyone else might have made a deposit to the account.

I think the first thing her dad would do when he found she was overdrawn was to make a deposit. He would not let her go on this concert trip without some cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove