Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this has been answered and posted already, but was the concert sold out? if not I wonder which direction the nearest ATM would have been?

FWIW, this is an interesting post by Tuba in the astro thread.

"Not just at Websleuths but in all blogs on this missing person's case, there are questions about why the friends behaved the way they did that night. Under the 9:30 p.m. chart, the first paragraph pertains to the secrecy shown by the intercepts in the Fourth and Tenth Houses. Are these Houses important to your investigation? Very important. Saturn rules the day and the hour and Saturn is found intercepted in H. 4. Saturn rules House 8 and remember, Saturn of this event is exactly square Morgan's own natal Jupiter. Saturn is also quincunx or inconjunct Morgan's own natal Node: her associations, the groups she runs with. So we know there are family secrets, H. 4 and we know the authorities, H. 10, are not laying everything out for public consumption.

The friends, H. 11, appear as rude, inconsiderate and in tension with Morgan but the chart does not expose the friends as withholding information. Now they may be concealing some facts or conversation but it is not apparent in the event horoscope for 8:40 or 9:30.

The car issue is an important one and law enforcement and Dr. Harrington are putting out contradictory information about which car was in the parking lot at the arena. They need to get this sorted last weekend. "

I'm sure this has been answered and posted already, but was the concert sold out? if not I wonder which direction the nearest ATM would have been?

We have heard that the concert was not sold out, but that the box office was most likely closed and that scalpers usually leave once the concert begins.

The closest ATM is across the street from Copley Bridge at a bank on the corner.

IIRC the conclusion here was that it wasn't sold out, but that the box office was closed by the time she was outside (if she was outside.)
ETA: oopps posting right on top of SAM :) - great timing heh

IDK, maybe Im way off here, but somehow I dont think a petite attractive young woman would be at the top of the list of folks to be tossed out for "making a scene" or whatever

Not for "making a scene" but to aviod liability if she were to hurt herself. She already fell once, what if she really hurt herself the next time. Or, for having an illegal substance on her person.

If she had been injured there is a good possibility that blood would be somewhere, like on her phone, purse, on the street, sidewalk, bridge…

We have heard that the concert was not sold out, but that the box office was most likely closed and that scalpers usually leave once the concert begins.

The closest ATM is across the street from Copley Bridge at a bank on the corner.

so theoretically, if she had no cash on her to buy a ticket from a scalper, she was walking in the correct direction - to the ATM?

Was someone giving Morgan a hassle about wearing a Pantera t-shirt at a Metallica concert? And that started a disagreement? Just some thoughts here folks….

so theoretically, if she had no cash on her to buy a ticket from a scalper, she was walking in the correct direction - to the ATM?

That was one of my original thoughts, too, but then there was the whole idea of her kissing her friend good-bye and why would you do that if you weren't really leaving and only going to potty. :waitasec:

I think that is when I threw my hands up and surrendered. I have no theories now...:banghead::truce:

That would be right at the base of Afton Mountain if you take Rt. 250 or Rt. 64.

maps

Yes, we are talking about Afton/ Shenandoah park, where it would be a very possible location to place a body and not have it found.

I still don't understand the ATM theory as being possible, given that it was stated she overdrew her bank account, she wouldn't be able to get any cash anyway, correct?

Sorry, HB, I still don't have a clue what would put her in any danger from her brother or his lifestyle. While the pix might indicate to some that he is a bit unusual, in New York City he probably wouldn't even raise an eyebrow from 99% of the public.
While I don't claim to have a clue about his lifestyle, IF he is gay that means she most likely would be quite safe around him or any of his friends. I have a daughter MH's age, and she and her friends ADORE their gay guy friends. They can go out with them for an evening of fun and never worry that the guys will take their companionship or affection to mean anything more than that they are friends having a good time together. Guys who are NOT gay can't always be trusted to feel the same way and can often become hurt or angry if the girls want to only be "friends".

O/T.....I know.....and JMOO

Was someone giving Morgan a hassle about wearing a Pantera t-shirt at a Metallica concert? And that started a disagreement? Just some thoughts here folks….

There was a report that a couple saw her sitting on the steps outside and the guy asked if Metallica was on stage yet. Then...he made a comment about her shirt saying something like - "Wrong shirt. They aren't playing." And MH said, "F^&* you" or F&*% off." The couple then said they went in to the concert...so I don't think it was a disagreement...just a snide comment and really who could blame her at that point?

I still don't understand the ATM theory as being possible, given that it was stated she overdrew her bank account, she wouldn't be able to get any cash anyway, correct?

Well, speaking from experience...:blushing: sometimes you can be overdrawn and an ATM that is not at your bank will still give you cash. Obviously, you incur bank charges, but it does get you cash at the moment.

Another thing that has not been pointed out yet.
If she WAS in fact walking down Copeley bridge, if she turned right onto Ivy Road, there is a police station about 1/2 mile up the road, maybe she was told this, or remembered it from her visits to Charlottesville in the past? The UVA police station could have also been seen while exiting the interstate, it is in direct view when getting off of the exit onto Ivy, which she would have most likely taken, like many people, going to the JPJ.

I had to do the same thing earlier. I just couldn't sit here feeling what I was feeling. This case has touched me to my core and I can't get it off my mind.

Me too guys. I also thought about her fathers clinic... would there be any suspects related to that, someone bitter or out for revenge or trying to get money by holding her hostage? What about the volunteer work she did, has the investigator checked into the whereabouts of those she had contact with from her work, volunteer work, and classes - you know people who could watch from afar and stalk her? Just trying to span out and think outside the box. I also was curious about the inside of the arena. Have the checked the ventilation system or other crawl spaces to see if she got stuck trying to get back in?

:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member