Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone...

I have just noticed a news release on google that she had would have had a red mark on her face due to an "accident" and not an assault...

None of you may have seen this yet because of the time difference..(australia).......

Anyhow wow this opens a new can of worms to me...

First of all remember someone saw her crying and it looked like she had been hit......I think someone said that the girl was in the smoking area.....

so this report looks like it was true.........

very interesting how she would have had an accident........falling down from intoxication????? being pushed......

something happened to this girl......I personally think she had a fight with a friend or was quite drunk or out of it....

now if they could only tell us that the sighting on the bridge was indeed her.....if it was, she was abucted....

or if she was intoxicated and stumbling and dropping her purse as has been reported as well, maybe she was walking all over the place and someone accidently hit her with a car and panicked and bundled her into the car and have buried her somewhere...

so many times these murders are accidents and people panic.....

Hi Everyone...

I have just noticed a news release on google that she had would have had a red mark on her face due to an "accident" and not an assault...

None of you may have seen this yet because of the time difference..(australia).......

First of all remember someone saw her crying and it looked like she had been hit......I think someone said that the girl was in the smoking area.....

very interesting how she would have had an accident........falling down from intoxication????? being pushed......

something happened to this girl......I personally think she had a fight with a friend or was quite drunk or out of it....

now if they could only tell us that the sighting on the bridge was indeed her.....if it was, she was abucted....

or if she was intoxicated and stumbling and dropping her purse as has been reported as well, maybe she was walking all over the place and someone accidently hit her with a car and panicked and bundled her into the car and have buried her somewhere...

They are stating it was a minor injury from a fall at the concert.
State police: Harrington seen during concert with facial injury

Virginia State Police confirmed today that missing Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington sustained a facial injury before she vanished from an Oct. 17 Metallica concert at the John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville.

State Police spokeswoman Corinne Geller said investigators didn't disclose the fact earlier because the injury was consistent with what a person would sustain after falling and doesn't appear to be related to her disappearance.

Click here to read the story

http://www.roanoke.com/news/breaking/wb/224441

Hi Everyone...

Well, let's not forget one BIG *advertiser censored* problem with this entire convoluted situation. Her purse was found, entact, not ripped or torn or tossed carelessly, no just simply sitting there on the ground, but that's not the elephant in the room. The elephant is the fact that her cell phone was inside her purse. Only THE BATTERY HAD BEEN REMOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, explain that! And speaking of explanations......I DEMAND to hear the explanations of her so called "friends". Friends don't let friends get STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We know SO little of the REAL FACTS in this case IMHO.

Well, let's not forget one BIG *advertiser censored* problem with this entire convoluted situation. Her purse was found, entact, not ripped or torn or tossed carelessly, no just simply sitting there on the ground, but that's not the elephant in the room. The elephant is the fact that her cell phone was inside her purse. Only THE BATTERY HAD BEEN REMOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, explain that! And speaking of explanations......I DEMAND to hear the explanations of her so called "friends". Friends don't let friends get STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We know SO little of the REAL FACTS in this case IMHO.
ITA!! Something stinks to high heaven!!
Maybe when she fell or whatever she dropped her phone not realizing the back and battery fell off, just putting it in her purse before she vanished into thin air? Weird deal, to say the least.

They are stating it was a minor injury from a fall at the concert.
State police: Harrington seen during concert with facial injury

Virginia State Police confirmed today that missing Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington sustained a facial injury before she vanished from an Oct. 17 Metallica concert at the John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville.

State Police spokeswoman Corinne Geller said investigators didn't disclose the fact earlier because the injury was consistent with what a person would sustain after falling and doesn't appear to be related to her disappearance.

Click here to read the story

http://www.roanoke.com/news/breaking/wb/224441

It seems strange to me that LE would assume to know and dismiss the cause/extent of her injury. One can fall hard enough to sustain a concussion AND receive a scratch/cut/bruise on the face in the process of falling.

It seems strange to me that LE would assume to know and dismiss the cause/extent of her injury. One can fall hard enough to sustain a concussion AND receive a scratch/cut/bruise on the face in the process of falling.

Exactly...and if she actually did fall...it wasn't like she fell on grass or dirt or into sand... If she fell she fell onto concrete...

And unless someone actually, physically, examined her...how does LE know the extent of her injuries...they don't...

Hi all,

I couldn't respond to some questions due to the last thread being closed. I wanted to answer CindyS about why our driver noticed Morgan and the hispanic man. I couldn't read through the entire rest of the thread due to time constraints, but I managed to get through 6 or so more pages from my postings on this.

Our driver noticed Morgan because he/she is also hired for security. Former LE if I remember correctly (although don't quote me on it...I'll find out for sure) and notices pretty much everything - is also looking for his/her clients to get out to open the door...he/she knows when we are walking up...even in a crowd. Limo always starts before we even get close.

Did say that she was NOT crying or looking distressed in anyway, because he/she WILL/DOES get out and assist people that look distraught (especially girls) and he/she said they felt horrible they didn't ask if she was okay, but said she looked just fine (not crying or anything). Said there were a lot of people around when he/she saw her...and also, remember, she walked right by a limo...I would feel comfortable approaching a limo driver and asking for help if I was in a pickle...wouldn't you? Out of the options, I'd be more comfortable approaching a limo driver than a random stranger for help.

I wish I had more info, but I stayed home on the second night because I didn't feel well. LE has all of the info from the driver.

ITA!! Something stinks to high heaven!!
Maybe when she fell or whatever she dropped her phone not realizing the back and battery fell off, just putting it in her purse before she vanished into thin air? Weird deal, to say the least.

Honestly, I know nothing about this suspossed fall or injury or WHATEVER. IF that explains the battery missing out of her cell phone, this injury occured AFTER she went outside the arena and AFTER she used her cell to call one of the friends, to non-chalantly say "I'll just find a ride home". Right??????????
So, if she acciendtly dropped her cell so hard the battery popped out, then the battery cover must be missing too?????? Is it?

Doesn't it tick the rest of you off that we the public are asked to help find this girl, yet are given next to NO info from LE.

I want all her "friends" with her that night to appear on Nancy Grace. She won't put up with lame BS stories........let's hear the TRUTH for once..........

and for what it's worth......on a dark night, don't all young, pretty blonde girls look about the same??????? Just sayin.
This story infuriates me. It makes NO sense. If she stepped outside the arena, and then found all doors locked, WHY did one of her friends simply not come to the door she was at and open it from the inside and let her back in??????????????????????
And IF she was really locked out of the concert of her life, wouldn't she have called her parents (her Mom especially) and cry on her shoulder about the circumstances and ask for guidence and advise???????????????????????????????? I think so. The circumstances of this story, as told, make NO SENSE! I don't buy a second of it. BS!

I have an LG slide phone with keyboard. My battery is actually a part of the phone - there isn't a battery cover with the battery being seperate.

If the battery were to come apart from my phone and I picked up my phone (without knowing this had happened)...I would know immediately when I picked up my phone because it would be light as a feather.

That's why I can't see MH knowing if she dropped her phone...battery popped out...she picks up her phone to put back into her pocketbook...she should automatically know something wasn't right.

If her battery had a habit of becoming loose from the phone...wouldn't the battery have been floating around in her pocketbook? IDK...just throwing this stuff out there.

I have an LG slide phone with keyboard. My battery is actually a part of the phone - there isn't a battery cover with the battery being seperate.

If the battery were to come apart from my phone and I picked up my phone (without knowing this had happened)...I would know immediately when I picked up my phone because it would be light as a feather.

That's why I can't see MH knowing if she dropped her phone...battery popped out...she picks up her phone to put back into her pocketbook...she should automatically know something wasn't right.

If her battery had a habit of becoming loose from the phone...wouldn't the battery have been floating around in her pocketbook? IDK...just throwing this stuff out there.

obviously her family and LE know EXACTALLY what brand, make and model phone she had. Is this public knowledge yet?

Morning all =)

I am just curious due to the time past now, how probable it is that MH is no longer with us? How many of you believe this is the case?

I really do not like the hush hush nature of the LE... Surely to god they know what is going on with this case? I find it so hard to believe that this day in age, we as a society can "lose" a person. We have found Saddam Hussein in a hidden hole? I wish I was there to search, sometimes I feel like LE does nothing (sorry, JMO.. and I am a tad angry)

It's the convoluted "friends" story that really get me going on this one. ZERO SENSE! I want to HEAR for myself, their story. And wondering, HOW good of friends the people she went to the concert with could have possibly been, because from where I sit, THEY let Morgan down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, sorry if this has already been asked and or answered, but did Morgan actually see ANY of the Metallica show? In my past experiences, opening acts can perform a long time before the main act begins.

LE has to totally know more than they are saying, which goes with out being said. But they arent giving out any info what so ever? Ticks me off as well. Hopefully they are a lot more ahead than we think they are....

Police seem to think NOTHING is related...not her facial injury, not the cell phone battery, not her car....HINK!

Maybe....the battery was out of the phone...maybe it fell out but was still in the purse?

Friends and parents....not an ounce of credibility to me. I don't think she was ever at the arena. And they know it.

Also, sorry if this has already been asked and or answered, but did Morgan actually see ANY of the Metallica show? In my past experiences, opening acts can perform a long time before the main act begins.

I am thinking not but what do I know, lol. :waitasec:

obviously her family and LE know EXACTALLY what brand, make and model phone she had. Is this public knowledge yet?

I don't believe it has been made public knowledge - which would be very helpful - because someone has that battery...or someone has maybe found a battery and doesn't know about this situation - (maybe know MH is missing but have no idea about the phone - remember there was talk in an earlier thread of some UVA students not even knowing about MH)

No I dont think she saw any of Metallica.....the phone call was at 8.48 or close to that and she was outside then.....Metallica hadnt started.....

The post from the lady/man who's limo driver saw her with a hispanic guy is very interesting.....I think a couple of people saw her with a hispanic guy didnt they??

I also remember somewhere on one of these links an old lady was positive she saw her on the university grounds with 3 guys...she was adamant it was her because of her outfit down the the mini and the knee high boots....she said you couldnt help but notice her because she was stunning....

that time was about 3am........so I just would love to know which the police think is the more accurate sighting......the bridge or with 3 guys on the uni grounds...

must be the bridge if this is in their official timeline...

yes Ripley we all think the friends know way way more......I am sure the police would have interrogated these girls and there must be some reason the general public is getting the answer as to the REAL reason she was outside........maybe it is a legal matter.....it is very frustrating...

I also think the post re the tickets for sale in the same row she was in is definitely worth the police looking into......

If they werent her tickets for sale she has a group of 9 friends.....only 2 and another girls boyfriend went to the concert....maybe 2 of the other 9 renigged at the last moment and THAT IS WHY SHE WAS OUTSIDE!!!!

Maybe she was trying to sell these 2 tickets to anyone who showed up outside before Metallica started or did actually arrange to sell them outside....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove