Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know why she transferred to Lord Botetourt her senior year?

Lots of speculation - but I don't have any idea of why the transfer. As I've stated previously it certainly wasn't because the academics were better at LBHS.....

the page, in post #452- the guy didnt go to college but he's an emt. if this was the one guy who worked part-time at the arena, maybe he mans one of the medical stations that they have? or maybe he was on duty? is this the same guy, where the girl was like "you did everything you could, etc?" .....so maybe she was treated for the fall? and maybe the guy she was texting was supposed to be at the concert? We don't have enuff info to make even a reasonable tabloid story-imho

the page, in post #452- the guy didnt go to college but he's an emt. if this was the one guy who worked part-time at the arena, maybe he mans one of the medical stations that they have? or maybe he was on duty? is this the same guy, where the girl was like "you did everything you could, etc?" .....so maybe she was treated for the fall? and maybe the guy she was texting was supposed to be at the concert? We don't have enuff info to make even a reasonable tabloid story-imho

Different guy. Check the photos on the Facebook group for info on the quote you mention. #452 is intended to show Favorite Quotes.

i've missed something--show favorite quotes? the significance of that was what again?

i've missed something--show favorite quotes? the significance of that was what again?

It's completely profane and not befitting of a person who is putting himself at the front of a search for a missing girl.

It's completely profane and not befitting of a person who is putting himself at the front of a search for a missing girl.
Are we referrig to the tasteless "prom queen" one?

if so, yes -- crass.

you mean the Connery quote? doesnt the Abe Lincoln quote cancel it out? what if he semi-naked pics of himself? i don t wanna know about that or even see them.

and besides, "flaming poop" and the other crap on there, simply shows the guy has maintained this site as his personal site or whatever-kinda his biz. if he's also referring people to it, then maybe he's kind of an idiot? and who knows why he's trying to be at the front of the search, in reality...maybe he just wants attention, idk. maybe he's trapped in some high school persona of himself? maybe he has dreams of being some white knight who rides in on his Ambulance to rescue fair maidens and prom queens? maybe he watches L/O and thinks his nickname is "Stabler"?? idk..it's so dumb, it just confused me, and as to its importance here more so.

maybe you can do just like 'private' and throw a flaming bag of poop at him?
lol

it just confused me, and as to its importance here more so.

It's not necessarily important, but IMHO it is intriguing. Someone posted that link to the FB group yesterday along with links to the Metallica discussion group on FB (I forget who the poster was, someone from Texas Tech) and it was quickly deleted.

you mean the Connery quote? doesnt the Abe Lincoln quote cancel it out? what if he semi-naked pics of himself? i don t wanna know about that or even see them.

and besides, "flaming poop" and the other crap on there, simply shows the guy has maintained this site as his personal site or whatever-kinda his biz. if he's also referring people to it, then maybe he's kind of an idiot? and who knows why he's trying to be at the front of the search, in reality...maybe he just wants attention, idk. maybe he's trapped in some high school persona of himself? maybe he has dreams of being some white knight who rides in on his Ambulance to rescue fair maidens and prom queens? maybe he watches L/O and thinks his nickname is "Stabler"?? idk..it's so dumb, it just confused me, and as to its importance here more so.

maybe you can do just like 'private' and throw a flaming bag of poop at him?
lol

LOL. I would prefer to "smash a shuttlecock" on him LOL :dance:

It's not necessarily important, but IMHO it is intriguing. Someone posted that link to the FB group yesterday along with links to the Metallica discussion group on FB (I forget who the poster was, someone from Texas Tech) and it was quickly deleted.

I remember seeing the posts. Who deleted them and why?

I've wondered -- and asked on the Forum -- about that unusual decision. Perhaps it was to get her away from the influence of a certain guy at Northside -- just a theory.

Are there any other theories?

TIA

:banghead:

As far as I know, most big concert venues have some sort of first aid kits, medical attention and even ambulances outside (don't know if this is the case in USA and/or JPJ).

When I was a kid, I fell on my face and hurt my chin during recess... I had to be taken to the school's infirmary because the blood just wouldn't stop dripping all over.

I just can't seem to understand how Morgan supposedly fell on her face, hurt her chin and just got up and walked like nothing had happened (????)
:banghead:

Seriously, I just can't stop thinking about this case... the more I think, the more it frustrates me.

Presumably the page's moderator deleted them. As to why - only the person who deleted them could answer that.

:wave:

HI & WELCOME TO NEW POSTERS!!!

I'm not a mod, just a member. But I can tell you that we can't link FB or MS pages here as part of TOS. (Don't know if that answers your question on this particular post, as I didn't see it myself!)

Everyone's welcome do discuss their MS/FB sleuthing results, and "point" others to find the links for themselves. Just no linking directly here in our posts. We manage to find the FB/MS pretty well.

Don't worry if you've linked something once accidentally and it's been cleaned up. New folks need time to learn the subtleties of the forum & mods understand that. You can also clean up your own posts yourself (that's preferable) via the edit button, if you're concerned about something you posted before.

If you've copied/quoted someone's post with a link, you might also see your post has been deleted. To prevent that, you can edit your post, and edit any quotes in your own posts that might get your quote deleted.

Hope you can follow that...

Again, Welcome to WS!

so, maybe we said it before? idk at this point. but , the guy/male friend she was texting...they determined he wasnt in the area by what means? and also, have they checked his phones records? and where those calls originated?

maybe they can find one of the people that knew morgan directly/indirectly, has or had their fone off conspicuously at some odd time-or you know, check the textmessages that that they can get a hold of?

if this guy was just a friend--and melvin can tell -maybe the dude was more thana friend in MH's eyes and he was like, oh sorry i have a date tonite......making her distraught...idk...(i read another report that MH was starting to throw up, from someone sitting right behind her in the section, on findmorgan, and she and her friends went to the bathroom, but the friends came back without her?) (maybe an argument over the lame sh8 that made her sick--, e.g. "maggie, you always score the worst E...and you took all my money...now i'm sick...i didnt even want to take a brown-colored pill.....?) or after they took her to the bathroom, she tried to get on the floor, which is when she fell?) or did she fall before she went to the bathroom.

oh, and ive read about vagrant/migrant workers/hobos who are frequently in the area around the bridge....if i recall. yeah, bad time for MH to have been walkin around the bridge then.

:wave:

HI & WELCOME TO NEW POSTERS!!!

I'm not a mod, just a member. But I can tell you that we can't link FB or MS pages here as part of TOS. (Don't know if that answers your question on this particular post, as I didn't see it myself!)

Everyone's welcome do discuss their MS/FB sleuthing results, and "point" others to find the links for themselves. Just no linking directly here in our posts. We manage to find the FB/MS pretty well.

Don't worry if you've linked something once accidentally and it's been cleaned up. New folks need time to learn the subtleties of the forum & mods understand that. You can also clean up your own posts yourself (that's preferable) via the edit button, if you're concerned about something you posted before.

If you've copied/quoted someone's post with a link, you might also see your post has been deleted. To prevent that, you can edit your post, and edit any quotes in your own posts that might get your quote deleted.

Hope you can follow that...

Again, Welcome to WS!

Thanks for making this clear. The conversation you quote was referring to forum activity on the FB group.

so, maybe we said it before? idk at this point. but , the guy/male friend she was texting...they determined he wasnt in the area by what means? and also, have they checked his phones records? and where those calls originated?

maybe they can find one of the people that knew morgan directly/indirectly, has or had their fone off conspicuously at some odd time-or you know, check the textmessages that that they can get a hold of?

if this guy was just a friend--and melvin can tell -maybe the dude was more thana friend in MH's eyes and he was like, oh sorry i have a date tonite......making her distraught...idk...(i read another report that MH was starting to throw up, from someone sitting right behind her in the section, on findmorgan, and she and her friends went to the bathroom, but the friends came back without her?) (maybe an argument over the lame sh8 that made her sick--, e.g. "maggie, you always score the worst E...and you took all my money...now i'm sick...i didnt even want to take a brown-colored pill.....?) or after they took her to the bathroom, she tried to get on the floor, which is when she fell?) or did she fall before she went to the bathroom.

oh, and ive read about vagrant/migrant workers/hobos who are frequently in the area around the bridge....if i recall. yeah, bad time for MH to have been walkin around the bridge then.

red by me

Yes this. If someone's phone has a 123 area code (b/c they live there or got the phone there or whatever) then they travel to a 456 area code, the call or text still "looks" like it's coming from 123 when the person could actually physically be at 456 area. Is that right?

I live in Botetourt County and my best guess is that they moved into the county. There is only the one high school for all of Botetourt County and most of the county is rural. The exception is the Hollins, Cloverdale areas which is really considered part of (the city of) Roanoke but lies within The Botetourt County School District.

from wiki, to help explain it a bit better: Cloverdale is a census-designated place (CDP) in Botetourt County, Virginia, United States. The population was 2,986 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Roanoke Metropolitan Statistical Area.

and:

Hollins is a census-designated place (CDP) in Botetourt and Roanoke counties in the U.S. state of Virginia. Hollins covers much of the area known locally as "North County." The population was 14,309 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Roanoke Metropolitan Statistical Area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000