Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
red by me

Yes this. If someone's phone has a 123 area code (b/c they live there or got the phone there or whatever) then they travel to a 456 area code, the call or text still "looks" like it's coming from 123 when the person could actually physically be at 456 area. Is that right?

Yes, that's right!

uHallAndAthleticFields2006.gif

1(E1) Arena Parking2(D4) Artificial Turf Field 3(C4) The Cage 4(B2) Davenport Field at the U.Va. Baseball Stadium
5(B4) Dynamics Building (2015 Ivy Road)6(C5) Emmet/Ivy Parking Garage7(E2) John Paul Jones Arena8(C1) Klöckner Stadium
9(B2) Lannigan Field10(E3) McCue Center, Frank C. 11(C3) Onesty Hall 12(D3) University Hall

http://www.virginia.edu/webmap/FUHallAndAthletic.html

uHallAndAthleticFields2006.gif

1(E1) Arena Parking2(D4) Artificial Turf Field 3(C4) The Cage 4(B2) Davenport Field at the U.Va. Baseball Stadium
5(B4) Dynamics Building (2015 Ivy Road)6(C5) Emmet/Ivy Parking Garage7(E2) John Paul Jones Arena8(C1) Klöckner Stadium
9(B2) Lannigan Field10(E3) McCue Center, Frank C. 11(C3) Onesty Hall 12(D3) University Hall

http://www.virginia.edu/webmap/FUHallAndAthletic.html

The little triangle area by Lannigan is where the purse was found right? Were there RVs there that night?

tia

yeah, u cant tell about the location of the caller until u contact the phone company, etc...kant.

by the way...has anyone red the eyewitness report of a frantic dude stopping at boyds tavern asking for directions to harrisonburg at appx 830 or 900pm at nite.there were several people in the carand the tavern isnt far from jpj--that would put them around copley bridge around 930ish right? it was on findmorgan-the report

yeah, u cant tell about the location of the caller until u contact the phone company, etc...kant.

by the way...has anyone red the eyewitness report of a frantic dude stopping at boyds tavern asking for directions to harrisonburg at appx 830 or 900pm at nite.there were several people in the carand the tavern isnt far from jpj--that would put them around copley bridge around 930ish right? it was on findmorgan-the report

Okay...I don't get it... Maybe it's because I'm running on minimal sleep...

Someone approximately (at least) 8 miles from C'ville - in Keswick, VA (on the far side of C'ville) - stops at Boyd's Tavern (store?) and asks directions for Harrisonburg? And they are coming down Rt 250 or Rt 64 or was any mention made of that?

And someone thinks this may have something to do with MH?

I'm not trying to be snarky or snide...really...I'm feeling pretty brain drained right at the moment...

I found that sighting report on facebook. It states: I've actually heard reports of people seeing someone that matched her description between Madison and Culpepper on 29n. From what I understand they said they saw a girl who fitted Morgan's description next to a black SUV/truck on the side of the road. What struck the women as odd was that the SUV/truck was just sitting there in complete darkness with no lights. The women claims if it had not been for her headlights she wouldn't have seen anyone. .............(it is on the first sightings page)

I have read this posted several times now and each time it cry's "hooker" to me!!!

You know this may not mean anything, but, on the forensic astrology forum, the astrologers said she would be found nnw of charlottesville. Rt 29 is the perfect route for a nnw location. Who would travel that road alot? Go to that astrology thread. Interesting. Does anyone here live near c'ville? Is this route a rural area?

I live in Charlottesville.
Madison/Culpepper is NNE, NNW would be more towards Afton/Waynesboro.

I have read this posted several times now and each time it cry's "hooker" to me!!!

It looks a little sparse on a Google map to be doing a brisk street trade:wink:, but I get the same feeling as you about a woman standing outside a dark truck with no lights on the roadside. Nothing good's gonna result...

Without some more context, I'm not sure about the relevance of that sighting, since it sounds like the witness caught a glimpse in her headlights only in passing.

C6

Just to clarify. I never meant Morgan was hooking. I meant the whole scene in my mind looks like a prostitute and her John negotiating. I watch a lot of cops.;)

Now to get back to Morgan wandering the streets in the dark. I am sorry but this is what I am thinking. Morgan is a beautiful woman. As such I am pretty sure her father, a doctor and her mother, a nurse have had the talk with her. I am sure they have told her..between you and me honey you are a real big target. You are blonde and beautiful so you have to be ever watchful. So I would think she would always be extra careful in her wanderings.

When you have a beautiful daughter like Morgan you make her street wise from the get go.

I will surrender that some girls just never do get it..but one can hope that she was warned and was cautious.

Does anyone know if there are a lot of homeless people around the Copeley Street Bridge area?

Assuming that the local area has been well searched (unfortunately, with this case, I'm not sure we can assume anything), I'd say it would be unlikely that a homeless person without transport would have taken her.

However, if there are homeless in the area, I hope they've been canvased, as they might have seen something.

Hi guys......I am now obsessed with this websleuthing......must run in the family.....dad was a policeman.....brother is a policeman....niece is a policewoman and her boyfriend is a policeman...

anyhow.......I have been thinking as to why she was outside and I noticed the posts that guys saw her fall over....others saw her vomit......a girl saw her in the bathroom crying and looking like she had been hit (had a mark on her face) now this sighting was definite I would say as this was reported before the police made it public about the mark on her face.

My theory as to why she was outside: the girl is/was beautiful....stunningly so.....I would say that she is extremely popular....especially with the guys and used to making her presence known and being looked at.....she was also dressed for attention..........so I am sure she would have been a self confident girl.....\

I dont know how a girl like this would take falling over in public.....especially amongst your heavy metal peers and ending up with a mark on your face......now maybe she was drunk...I would say so.....
but I feel that this would have been quite mortifying for her and if she was vomiting as well at a metallica concert........not good for the street cred....

that is why I think she was outside

Now to get back to Morgan wandering the streets in the dark. I am sorry but this is what I am thinking. Morgan is a beautiful woman. As such I am pretty sure her father, a doctor and her mother, a nurse have had the talk with her. I am sure they have told her..between you and me honey you are a real big target. You are blonde and beautiful so you have to be ever watchful. So I would think she would always be extra careful in her wanderings.

When you have a beautiful daughter like Morgan you make her street wise from the get go.

I will surrender that some girls just never do get it..but one can hope that she was warned and was cautious.

I'm glad you mentioned this. Wouldnt you think , since she was so beautiful, if she had left her ticket in the arena she could have flirted her way back in? Or at least left her purse with the guy at the gate to go back to her friends to prove she had a ticket..Guys can be persuaded by a pretty girl. If not at one gate, just to go another one. Hey, it happens.

If she was that intoxicated wouldnt one of her friends had felt the need to babysit her? Even if they all had been drunk. Now had they all been on say mushrooms or E then I could see them not going with her as people wander away and into their own thing and the friends wouldnt have had the serious nature to think of the possible danger until much later. I dont know if she was on anything or not but it sounds more like it then not at this point.
The rt 29 sighting was of interest as there was in the late 90's a rt 29 stalker ,Alica Showwater reynolds body was found after her car was found on rt 29 in culpepperhttp://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=25&sid=714427 That case is still talked about here and I can imagine if I saw something on that road I would take notice. I doubt it has anything to do with Morgan just someone who thought two people being there odd.

I am sorry if I sound rude- I don't mean to be. So what if he gave you his phone number? Does it mean he is not to be questioned by LE. My uncle is in law enforcement and he said that often the suspect is working with the police and very involved in the solving of the crime. Often is is someone you would least expect. Remember Ted Bundy, by all accounts of friends "a great guy" and we know how he turned out. I have been reading this board since day one and alot of suspicious things come to mind, read some of them above. Just don't believe everything someone tells you. This guy should still be looked at and if he has nothing to do with this whole thing he will not mind will he?

But he has been questioned by LE that's the thing and he keeps contacting them himself with more info

Does anyone remember a post where a lady had a poss Morgan sighting between Madison and Culpeper on (i believe) rt 29? I think she said it was a man and Morgan on the side of the road behind a truck. If you can find it pls post a link. Does anyone remember reading this?

Yes there were two similar sightings of a truck or SUV or something-I've just woken up it's morning, when I get a chnace I'll find this for you

I found that sighting report on facebook. It states: I've actually heard reports of people seeing someone that matched her description between Madison and Culpepper on 29n. From what I understand they said they saw a girl who fitted Morgan's description next to a black SUV/truck on the side of the road. What struck the women as odd was that the SUV/truck was just sitting there in complete darkness with no lights. The women claims if it had not been for her headlights she wouldn't have seen anyone. .............(it is on the first sightings page)

Yes, this is from someone who was out in the field-I'm the one who started that thread :) WT (poster and FB page starter) heard this from being out in the field along with JV and others and from talking to their LE contacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000