Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I too find the relationship between parents and child interesting. I sometimes think it is because they are wealthy and travel in a completely different circle of academics and friends.

Some of the things I have questioned:

The battery continuely falling out of the phone.
Mom saying we have to get used to firsts..Morgan not being with us for the holidays.
Dad saying no Morgan doesn't date, have a boyfriend..something like that.
Le saying Morgan had an injury to her face way after it would have mattered.
Morgan having no money in her checking account.
Friends not caring enough to call her Sunday to say..you make it home ok?

In the Haleigh Cummings case the Sheriff was newly elected and Haleigh going missing was quite a bit to drop on the new guys lap. I wonder how this is all set up and who is in charge of Morgans disappearance investigation. In other words..are they qualified..good...well regarded in the police community?

No matter what happens this case is losing interest real fast and somebody better do something soon.

Bold mine.

I'm "old", but at least I know the difference between "Pantera" and "Panera", KWIM? :rolleyes:

I do wonder about LE's abilities and experience with a case like this.

Have you guys seen these posts on the HFMDH FB?

Maybe this guy is just trying to get attention. Maybe he has a ver yactive imagination and way too much time on his hands. Or maybe...there is more to this. IDK...but it kinda freaked me out. There are lots of odd descriptions in here.

Anxious to hear your thoughts....

OMG! Has anyone at HFMDH FB stated they reported him to LE? He may very well be innocent, but it sure gives me chills.

Some thoughts on the missing from the psychic realm

Ms. Legotti also sees two men involved in Ms. Harrington’s disappearance.
“One of them has the initials A. and P. and, if I’m right, he’s in his late 20s,” she said. “There’s another gentleman who looks like he’s in his middle 30s. I think the man with the initials A.P. is a landscaper because I see flowers with him. There may be a gas station attendant involved.

I think it’ll [be solved] between Nov. 2 and Nov. 5.”

Exactly what any of that means, Ms. Legotti isn’t sure. She just wants to put the information out there in case it gives someone else a clue.

http://www2.dailyprogress.com/cdp/n..._on_the_missing_from_the_psychic_realm/48351/

Maybe he is just trying to get attention. Maybe he just has an active imagination and wants to be a crime writer. Maybe he has lots of time on his hands to come up with specific scenarios...IDK. But this gave me the willys.

Wow, the first thing I thought after reading this is, this guy has way too many details. Is this the guy? That post blowed my mind!

Have you guys seen this on the HFMDH FB?

Maybe he is just trying to get attention. Maybe he just has an active imagination and wants to be a crime writer. Maybe he has lots of time on his hands to come up with specific scenarios...IDK. But this gave me the willys.

He sure put a lot of thought into it. red flag?

bbm.

I read on another forum and found it interesting that perhaps LE withheld the information about the injury to use as a gauge for determining if eyewitness accounts were actually about MH, i.e., they could discredit someone who said he/she spoke to her but didn't mention anything about facial lacerations. If this was the case, the release of that information (by the media I believe) compromised the investigation, making it more difficult for LE to sort the wackos looking for attention and people reporting a case of mistaken identity from solid eyewitness accounts.

While it may seem harmless to release information to those of us without first-hand knowledge of what's going on behind the scenes, the opposite may actually be the case.

Right. And here's where the finesse comes in: How much to release to keep the public cued and tuned without giving away critical info for ruling in or out certain scenarios or stories. If LE treats every missing person investigation like a murder, it will probably become one. As we see and ask more about missing person investigations and recoveries, we are actually changing the way they are done. Think of 20 years ago with an early twenty year old missing from a rock concert. If she didn't show up in three or four months, someone in LE might have looked into it and the only real interest was to find a body so a crime could be prosecuted. Now, the emphasis is on live victim recovery, not successful criminal prosection. Some LE are having a hard time switching and keep information essential to live recovery under wraps to be used in criminal prosecution. For example, how many people didn't call about a potential MH sighting because the person they saw was injured or appeared to have been in a fight, when all LE released was her pre-weight loss face, perfectly made-up and made no mention of a chin injury? Will withholding this information lead to her live recovery or help sort out some witness accounts in a way that will lead there? Time will tell, but it's not on her side.

My open point for discussion here is that AMW/WS/NG have changed the way missing persons cases are orchestrated and the old LE paradigms are giving way to results-based evaluation of their performance, and live is a lot better than dead with a murder conviction.

C6

OMG! Has anyone at HFMDH FB stated they reported him to LE? He may very well be innocent, but it sure gives me chills.

The folks on the FB page say he has been reported...they report alot of people though so I am not sure how LE prioritizes these reports.

I agree that the details are freaky. I also haven't seen him back on since he posted all these strange comments. The comments about him talking about his divorce...and getting ice cream...just weird!!!

His FB page is public and the only odd thing I see on it is that he doesn't have any friends that post to his wall. I have never seen a FB w/o wall posts so I found that odd, but maybe there is a way to suppress them. IDK

http://www.whsv.com/news/headlines/64984027.html

Throughout this difficult and heart wrenching ordeal, Harrington's mom is staying hopeful.

"She has her Halloween costume picked out, and we'd love to see her walking around in it. She's got a dog that's missing her. Let's bring her back, and she can address all these things, so she can be back with her family," said Gil Harrington.

Just a heads up, going to start a new thread and close this one in just a few...

LeSinge I guess we will just have to agree to disagree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech