Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://findmorgan.com/category/family-blog

First the dental records. Now the DNA swabs. Poor, poor Dan and Gil Harrington. Their hearts must be breaking. How do they go on day after day.

I would like to make a plea. If you took Morgan, If you harmed Morgan your heart must be heavy. Please contact the UVA anonomously and let them know where Morgan is.

Her family deserves to know.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...archid=5f78872c-443d-45f2-828e-c8ff4261fef8l]

Lamb of God Video. Wait til the person zooms in. Check on bottom left of screen like four people in front of the middle bodyguard whos standing by some black travelling cases. Theres a blond girl with long wavy hair and black short sleeved shirt. Can be seen clearly near the 1:06 mark. SHes standing by a guy with what looks like a grayish baseball cap. They r right on top of the red lit crowd in the white lit crowd area. Shes also 2nd from the bottom left edge of frame a bit later.

Its not Dee cause the girls hair is really long.

You have much better eyesite than I do, because all i can see is a black blob with long blonde hair... I can't even tell if it is a female, let alone if it looks anything like Morgan... If it is her, i wonder how she got the the front? Any concert I have been to if you do not have tickets to be on floor level, the ushers will not let you even step foot on the floor. (HEck I have had floor seats before and payed h-e-double hockey sticks getting to my seats.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Code_of_Silence

I know one of the friends father is LE. Would it be one of the friends that went to the concert with Morgan?

Would this Blue Code of Silence be hampering the Find Morgan because of that connection. Is that why absolutely no infomation is forthcoming after almost two months of silence.

This is something I am pondering.

The video I am talking about is a new one. Here are the screen shots of it. The girl on it has really long wavy hair like Morgan's. Dee is on the other side of the stage during Lamb of God.

Picture3copy.jpg

Picture4.jpg

Picture6.jpg

Picture7.jpg

Picture8.jpg

Picture9.jpg

Picture11.jpg

The video can be seen here:

vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=64320471&searchid=5f78872c-443d-45f2-828e-c8ff4261fef8l

I just can't see anything more that a black blob with long blonde hair... If someone that was up closer had some video or pics that gave a much clearer shot of this mysterious blonde haired person, it would be much easier to tell.

Also if we knew how Morgan wore her hair that night and if it was in fact that long. That hair is very blonde almost like it was colored but like you said it is very hard to tell.

You have much better eyesite than I do, because all i can see is a black blob with long blonde hair... I can't even tell if it is a female, let alone if it looks anything like Morgan... If it is her, i wonder how she got the the front? Any concert I have been to if you do not have tickets to be on floor level, the ushers will not let you even step foot on the floor. (HEck I have had floor seats before and payed h-e-double hockey sticks getting to my seats.)

I know. It is a stretch but thought it should be looked at. IMO I dont think she ever made it to the concert. It's very frustrating with no info to go on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Code_of_Silence

I know one of the friends father is LE. Would it be one of the friends that went to the concert with Morgan?

Would this Blue Code of Silence be hampering the Find Morgan because of that connection. Is that why absolutely no infomation is forthcoming after almost two months of silence.

This is something I am pondering.

The last name of the girl whose dad is a local police officer is *advertiser censored*. I don't think her first name was ever mentioned. Her dad is xxxxx. A rock solid cop from what I’m told by my buddies in LE in VA. The girl has been friends with Morgan for about 10 years. She was not there that night. We hear so much about the friends and the group of nine but only two girls were with Morgan that night; Sarah and Amy.

In LE circles there does exists an unwritten code that you look out for and take care of your fellow officers. But it’s more of a “professional courtesy” type thing. It’s not uncommon to give a fellow "brother in blue" a break if you catch them speeding. Maybe even driving a bit impaired (if you make sure they get home safe w/o hurting others) or give their kid or spouse a break over something minor, it does happen. But to look the other way for a crime such as abduction or murder which may be the case with Morgan rarely happens. I have never heard of a case in VA of that happening at all. You are committing a crime if you obstruct or cover up an investigation. A crime that would not only land you in jail for many years but wipe out your retirement pension as well. When I was in LE I never met any cop who would look the other when it came to a “major” crime. People’s perception of LE and what they may or may not do is sadly influenced by the infusion of the media like TV and movies. Much of which is just make believe when it comes to the real world of LE.

As for the lone black guy in the picture. NONE of us know who this guy is and how he is connected to MH. They may have went to church or school together who knows. We don't know if this person was there or not.

The basketball player issue has confused me. Regardless if the basketball players were white, black or pink. Why does this matter? If one of them took off with her or knew something then yes that person can and should be blamed, but so far no one has said that they were suspected or doing anything. Just more speculation and I dont get how anyone can assume they are black? There are plenty of college players on that team that are white.

I agree, I must too take a break cause people are over speculating and grasping at straw arguments. I like facts and not endless speculations. That's where people tend to veer off topic. There is no new news and as far as am concerned this is a cold case for now.

I'm still looking for any reference to any basketball player being "cleared." I Googled the thing every which way and could find nothing. Did I miss a link back there somewhere?

I know. It is a stretch but thought it should be looked at. IMO I dont think she ever made it to the concert. It's very frustrating with no info to go on.

Why is this still discussed as a possibility when I thought it has been determined that a guard actually gave a statement that he would not let her back in the arena after she wandered outside. :grouphug:

Keep the thread on topic.

Stop the personal attacks.

Hoppy
mod

Keep the thread on topic.

Stop the personal attacks.

Hoppy
mod

Was that because of what I said right above your post?

I included a group hug.:innocent:

I really asked this because I thought I missed something.

I keep looking for facts but I am beginning think that there are very few facts if any at all.

As far as the term "man-stealer"... That's so funny. The term is usually used by catty, jealous, hating females when they want a man who isn't interested in them or he is using them to get to close to another female(their friend). The other big use for it is when two people divorce and it's obviously the fault of the "other woman" and not the female's husband who has decided to leave. I feel sorry for the guys because they aren't cattle or any other form of property. Funny I have never heard of a guy being termed a "woman-stealer"!!! LOL...

These rumors are nothing more than over glorified gossip by people who either dislike or are jealous of MH and/or her family. Anyone remember playing "telephone" as children??? However, gossip generally has some kernel of truth but good luck finding it...

I do not believe that one cop's daughter is stalling an investigation due to any "Code of Silence". If anything the only advice he gave her was get an attorney and keep your mouth shut. We all have the right to remain silent and not answer any questiong... Now in this case if this friends do know something it is really cold of them to be playing CYA but they do have the right to just like the Holloway girl's friends did.

Poor Morgan... I wish you had had better friends than the one's you went to the concert with... Their silence is deafening!!!

My apologies...you're more up on things than I. Since there weren't any stats next to his name for this season when I googled that, I thought J.T. was still on leave and I thought you were talking about A.S. Of course, when I clicked on your link...My bad.

No need to apologize, friend. I should have included the links in my original post anyway. I always try to provide the source of any new fact that I reference in a post.

Was that because of what I said right above your post?

I included a group hug.:innocent:

I really asked this because I thought I missed something.

Nope.

Addressed to the group as a whole.

:blowkiss:

Hoppy
mod

I'm still looking for any reference to any basketball player being "cleared." I Googled the thing every which way and could find nothing. Did I miss a link back there somewhere?

Sorry I don't have the post # for you, but this is from another WS poster, where the person was told of a 'rumor' about one of the basketball players, and there has not been any official LE info given - either that he was, in fact, a suspect or that he has been cleared. Which is why you're not finding anything.

I keep looking for facts but I am beginning think that there are very few facts if any at all.

As far as the term "man-stealer"... That's so funny. The term is usually used by catty, jealous, hating females when they want a man who isn't interested in them or he is using them to get to close to another female(their friend). The other big use for it is when two people divorce and it's obviously the fault of the "other woman" and not the female's husband who has decided to leave. I feel sorry for the guys because they aren't cattle or any other form of property. Funny I have never heard of a guy being termed a "woman-stealer"!!! LOL...

These rumors are nothing more than over glorified gossip by people who either dislike or are jealous of MH and/or her family. Anyone remember playing "telephone" as children??? However, gossip generally has some kernel of truth but good luck finding it...

I do not believe that one cop's daughter is stalling an investigation due to any "Code of Silence". If anything the only advice he gave her was get an attorney and keep your mouth shut. We all have the right to remain silent and not answer any questiong... Now in this case if this friends do know something it is really cold of them to be playing CYA but they do have the right to just like the Holloway girl's friends did.

Poor Morgan... I wish you had had better friends than the one's you went to the concert with... Their silence is deafening!!!

I disagree.

Why is this still discussed as a possibility when I thought it has been determined that a guard actually gave a statement that he would not let her back in the arena after she wandered outside. :grouphug:

I think because its hard for some to take sightings by strangers as fact. I would not completely rule it out until we have confirmed video of her or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member